• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James/Jae Crowder - The irony...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that you two clowns try to wear the hate you get as some kinda badge of honor is hilarious and pathetic at the same time...:L

Nah, we'd be much better off sucking dicks on a message board for a full decade like you have.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one missed Wiggy and no one's going to miss you. It was the fact that he talked shit for close to 3 years and once his judgement day came, he went into hiding.

Or, it's because he don't like your team...:L

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy then:

"Iman is a great defender!!!! We need him to play defense and hit the outside shot!!!! With the salaries going up, it's a bargain!!!!"

Wiggy now:

"I hope Shumpert- a large part of their SG junk- leaves and never plays organized basketball again.....

Shumpert- asshat....you are NOT a celebrity because you are a bench player on a good NBA team. No one cares about you- or your hair. Seriously. No one. People probably forget you are in the NBA.

Maybe actually TRY and play with some grit- instead of like you are some celebrity. Because you are not. Play hard and shut your mouth. No one wants you and you make 10M a year."

I could play this game all day.

Laker(s) fans in 2015 - "D'Angelo Russell is a future top five point guard!"

Laker(s) fans today - "D'Angelo Russell has character issues and needed to be moved in order to hand the keys to Lonzo Ball."

Opinions change over the course of years - It's just how the world works.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laker(s) fans today - "D'Angelo Russell has character issues and needed to be moved in order to hand the keys to Lonzo Ball."

Um, I never said that. Nice try.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wiggyruss school of bet honoring.

This is so stupid. So because I plan on being A.W.O.L. during the fall it somehow means I'm dodging a bet that doesn't come into effect until next spring???

That makes no sense.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so stupid. So because I plan on being A.W.O.L. during the fall it somehow means I'm dodging a bet that doesn't come into effect until next spring???

That makes no sense.

What's truly stupid is you and Wiggy talking the shit you do, making bets and then claiming you're going to have tests in school for when you disappear after you lose. Pretty fucking convenient.

Of course, we all know that if you happen to win the bet, somehow you wil manage to find the time to gloat and make sure that the person you bet with honors it.

Here's a thought: If you can't be here to properly honor a lost bet, then shut the fuck up, don't talk shit and don't make bets.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's truly stupid is you and Wiggy talking the shit you do, making bets and then claiming you're going to have tests in school for when you disappear after you lose. Pretty fucking convenient.

Of course, we all know that if you happen to win the bet, somehow you wil manage to find the time to gloat and make sure that the person you bet with honors it.

Here's a thought: If you can't be here to properly honor a lost bet, then shut the fuck up, don't talk shit and don't make bets.

So what bet have I lost to this point? :scratch:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what bet have I lost to this point? :scratch:

Who said you already lost a bet. You made a bet or 2 and are already setting yourself up with an excuse to not honor it. Just like your boycrush Wiggy did.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said you already lost a bet. You made a bet or 2 and are already setting yourself up with an excuse to not honor it. Just like your boycrush Wiggy did.

Well, school will be out by May, regardless of my plans for next semester, which is when the bet will take effect.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, school will be out by May, regardless of my plans for next semester, which is when the bet will take effect.

Then there's no reason for you to not be around to honor your bets, which makes what you were claiming a bit suspect.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then there's no reason for you to not be around to honor your bets, which makes what you were claiming a bit suspect.

Well if you read my OP it only brings up this current fall of 2017...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You when Paul George was a Pacer: He's my homeboy!

You after he told the team he wouldn't return after this year (and remember he could have said nothing, walked away after this season & your Pacers would have gotten nothing in return): Fuck him, I'm glad he's gone!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not have, but I'm sure plenty of your Laker buddies have.

If you are going to be making claims that someone from a fanbase has said something...you need to have more than just "I'm sure someone said it" to back you up.

Otherwise, it's just more of your baseless shit talking that always ends up being your undoing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't understand the reasoning for "not being around" because you're in school. I'm nearing the end of grad school and work well over 40 hours per week because of my career. Given the IT field, I also have personal projects on the side. Yet, I'm still able to post here ever so often without the reason for a prolonged absence.

You, like Wiggy are a complete utter pussy riddle and festered with excuses.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand the reasoning for "not being around" because you're in school. I'm nearing the end of grad school and work well over 40 hours per week because of my career. Given the IT field, I also have personal projects on the side. Yet, I'm still able to post here ever so often without the reason for a prolonged absence.

You, like Wiggy are a complete utter pussy riddle and festered with excuses.

agreed. if you're gonna make a bet and lose you be a MAN and honor it...

it ain't that hard...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. if you're gonna make a bet and lose you be a MAN and honor it...

it ain't that hard...

The funny thing is, @HurricaneDij39 in a separate thread wanted to make a bet that the Pacers would win more than the Heat this year (easy money to say otherwise). Then as soon as I step to him on it, he backtracks with the quickness.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, @HurricaneDij39 in a separate thread wanted to make a bet that the Pacers would win more than the Heat this year (easy money to say otherwise). Then as soon as I step to him on it, he backtracks with the quickness.

figures, the fat bitch...:L

he's as ball-less as his butt buddy Wiggy...