• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lavar Balls other untalented son Liangelo arrested in China

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they don't necessarily have a reason to feel entitled at that point, unlike the Ball kids.

Other than not liking Lavar...What makes you think they have an entitled attitude and that this isn't simply a dumbass 18 year old doing a dumbass thing?

I haven't heard or read anything that would indicate that any of these kids have a sense of entitlement. Have you read something different or do you just automatically think they feel entitled because their family has means and their Dad is a loudmouth fool?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, I'm pretty sure being arrested means a forfeiture of that scholarship. At least that's what it means for kids that don't come from a privileged family.

I don't know what kind of family the other 2 come from, but one is a starter and the other is the first guy off the bench. I doubt they will lose their scholarships regardless of what kind of family they come from.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Wynona Rider had the money to purchase whatever it was she got caught shoplifting a few years ago, yet she did it anyway.

In her defense when that happened she was tripping on mushrooms. She didn't know what she was doing.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than not liking Lavar...What makes you think they have an entitled attitude and that this isn't simply a dumbass 18 year old doing a dumbass thing?

I haven't heard or read anything that would indicate that any of these kids have a sense of entitlement. Have you read something different or do you just automatically think they feel entitled because their family has means and their Dad is a loudmouth fool?
I think the Ball kid might feel entitled because he/his family have means to buy whatever they want. And I say might because my original point was that this is something that could happen (kids feeling certain rules don't apply to them) when kids live a privileged life. The other two I don't know since we haven't been privy to them or their family by way of the media.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because, generally speaking, you females tend to be smarter than us guys.
Well I have family in Mexico and was made aware of the punishments there at a very early age. :D

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jumpman98

GO Broncos-Yankees-Bulls-ND Fighting Irish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I still love the cheese tortellini mre....lol

Still serving, all-time favorites: Chilli Mac and Beef Stew! Yum!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Ball kid might feel entitled because he/his family have means to buy whatever they want. And I say might because my original point was that this is something that could happen (kids feeling certain rules don't apply to them) when kids live a privileged life. The other two I don't know since we haven't been privy to them or their family by way of the media.

You seem pretty convinced that it's because his family has money. Yet, there doesn't seem to be any previous evidence of him behaving that way.

Most likely scenario, imo...one of them (doesn't matter who) made a spur of the moment stupid decision and stuck a pair sunglasses (or whatever it was) in his pocket or backpack and either the other 2 saw it, or were told about it. They acted shocked and laughed. Then, when no one confronted the first one, the other 2 morons decided they'd give a try.

My guess is they were still laughing and thinking they had "gotten away with it" when 20 Chinese cops came busting into their room. Leading to all 3 requiring a change of underwear before they could be detained. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All it takes is the right relative of the dictator to get a special meet and great and it all goes away..

On the radio the other day, they were saying that some high ranking Chinese official who's kid attends UCLA probably received a phone call from his kid saying "Dad, you gotta let those guys go. They're friends of mine." lol

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still serving, all-time favorites: Chilli Mac and Beef Stew! Yum!

As long as I get the one with the lemon poppy seed pound cake, I'm happy

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In her defense when that happened she was tripping on mushrooms. She didn't know what she was doing.

Interesting.

Does that defense work in court too?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole family is untalented SHIT. Pure Hype with big mouths who can't deliver on any of the BS they run on. . #2 NBA draft pick and the dud goes 0 points in 29 minutes and can't even shoot the ball correctly. For fuck sakes, you're in the NBA and no one has even taught you how to shoot a correct jump shot? The guy can't even pull and shoot going to his ride side.
:L:L:L:L:L:L

As is the nature of the NBA today. Its in a PITIFUL weak state. The glory days of the 80s, 90s, Early 00's are gone when you had legitimate great players only motivated to be greater.

Now we can plop down 10-20 mil on useless bums who can't even get their team in the post season, or past the first round, or even make a DENT in the stat board.

Pure trash.

Lonzo is basically Jeremy Lin equivalent except with a crappier shot with a loud mouthed idiotic father who should be in the loony bin

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the one that once made 50 layups because he didn't cross half court to play D?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the one that once made 50 layups because he didn't cross half court to play D?
Nope.

That one can actually play.

This one is the one who DOESN'T look like Sideshow Bob.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LiAngelo Ball, teammates may be held in China for weeks

There is reportedly now surveillance footage of Ball and his teammates allegedly stealing from high-end designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Salvatore Ferragamo in China.

This story just got more interesting. Although, according to the article, it said they could be there another week or 2 which would fit with the 20 days confined to their hotel rumors.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story just got more interesting. Although, according to the article, it said they could be there another week or 2 which would fit with the 20 days confined to their hotel rumors.

If that was a regular joe, if he did that, he would be going to prison and not being confined to a luxury hotel for a few weeks. That will teach him.