• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lavar Balls other untalented son Liangelo arrested in China

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that regard, he's no different than any other president (or national level politician) in history.

Really? No different than ANY of them? Come on man.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? No different than ANY of them? Come on man.

Yes, really. Everyone of them is a narcissist. You have to be in order to reach that level. Some are better at hiding it than others, but they're all narcissists. I mean, think of the ego it takes to actually think that you are the one person who can run the most powerful country in the world.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really. Everyone of them is a narcissist. You have to be in order to reach that level. Some are better at hiding it than others, but they're all narcissists. I mean, think of the ego it takes to actually think that you are the one person who can run the most powerful country in the world.

There's a difference between confidence and pathological, clinical narcissism. As in diagnosable condition. If you don't see a difference in the personality of Trump and say, Reagan, or Carter, or Bush I, then I can't help you.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA Boosters dont have that kind of cash. Their coaches are some of the lowest paid in the country and their teams still fly charter, if they fly

Bruins got to China by boat?

And lol at Sonny all up in your head.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between confidence and pathological, clinical narcissism. As in diagnosable condition. If you don't see a difference in the personality of Trump and say, Reagan, or Carter, or Bush I, then I can't help you.

Trump is a bully and doesn't give a fuck. Not your typical politician so you can't compare him to one.

He got voted in because a lot of people were tired of the PC bullshit and they wanted someone who would tell the media to STFU

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is a bully and doesn't give a fuck. Not your typical politician so you can't compare him to one.

He got voted in because a lot of people were tired of the PC bullshit and they wanted someone who would tell the media to STFU

That's pretty much true, but not relevant to my point. I'm just saying that Donald Trump is the definition of narcissistic personality disorder. Other presidents have varying degrees of self regard, but Trump is orders of magnitude more afflicted.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much true, but not relevant to my point. I'm just saying that Donald Trump is the definition of narcissistic personality disorder. Other presidents have varying degrees of self regard, but Trump is orders of magnitude more afflicted.

Maybe the other presidents hid their egos much better? Trump likes to talk shit no doubt. He's Trollin on twitter 24/7

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the other presidents hid their egos much better? Trump likes to talk shit no doubt. He's Trollin on twitter 24/7

Dear god, you are the second person to say that. Why is it so difficult to see a difference in kind between Trump and the usual president? Isn't that kind of his whole story? And it's not just as president, Trump's entire very public life story is one of extreme narcissism.

The literal definition of the word: extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god, you are the second person to say that. Why is it so difficult to see a difference in kind between Trump and the usual president? Isn't that kind of his whole story? And it's not just as president, Trump's entire very public life story is one of extreme narcissism.

The literal definition of the word: extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

Again you are comparing politicans (professional bullshitters) to a businessman with an ego and a splash of I don't give a fuck/tell it like it is.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you are comparing politicans (professional bullshitters) to a businessman with an ego and a splash of I don't give a fuck/tell it like it is.

Tell it like it is? Trump is literally the biggest liar in history. He bullshits as a tactic. He even had a name for it: truthful hyperbole

Again, I don't care if you like the guy or not, but he is literally the definition of a narcissist. He is on a level of narcissism with Napoleon, Alexander the Great, and Kanye West.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell it like it is? Trump is literally the biggest liar in history. He bullshits as a tactic. He even had a name for it: truthful hyperbole

Again, I don't care if you like the guy or not, but he is literally the definition of a narcissist. He is on a level of narcissism with Napoleon, Alexander the Great, and Kanye West.

Ahhh the California love for Trump

Alexander the Great and then Kanye? Really?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always thought Donald Trump had some mental issues, but I think you have described it better. To the point, he is obsessed with what people say about him which leads him to personally attack those that disagree with him. In addition he has several obsessive behaviours

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said, some are better than others at hiding it, but they all are. Including Reagan who was my all time favorite president and the best of them all at hiding it.

Also, as we have said with professional athletes like MJ, if twitter and other social media existed when some of the these others were in office, we would likely have very different impressions of them.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he's the F'ing president! Whoever thought that being obsessed with twitter would be a positive presidential attribute in some voters' minds????? :gaah:

Which is why he continues his campaign stumping. :pound::pound:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins got to China by boat?

And lol at Sonny all up in your head.
Try and pay attention. Unlike most high profile schools, UCLA does not own its own plane. Charter, as in charter flight dumbass

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's the F'ing president! Whoever thought that being obsessed with twitter would be a positive presidential attribute in some voters' minds????? :gaah:

Which is why he continues his campaign stumping. :pound::pound:

Trump gets you all worked up huh.

Good

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump gets you all worked up huh.

Good