• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam, it's the old joke, still living in your momma's basement? hahaha Wasn't being literal since I couldn't figure you out in a test lab! Not sure what area you live in but almost everyone in my neighborhood has a basement. Most of them have been finished out though(man caves). If you do live in Birmingham, or mainly surrounding areas, and you don't like the people or the area you have issues! Where are you from?

Dothan area. About 5 minutes from Georgia and about 10 minutes from Florida. We're too close to water for basements without it costing wayyyyy too much money than it is worth to waterproof. I know of about 2 homes down here with basements and both of them took measures to waterproof and both of them leak. I would love to have one to have a tornado hiding spot that could double as a mancave though. Just not worth it here though.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dothan area. About 5 minutes from Georgia and about 10 minutes from Florida. We're too close to water for basements without it costing wayyyyy too much money than it is worth to waterproof. I know of about 2 homes down here with basements and both of them took measures to waterproof and both of them leak. I would love to have one to have a tornado hiding spot that could double as a mancave though. Just not worth it here though.

I understand that. Very familiar with Dothan area. Dothan CC (future master junior golf tourn) and the old Olympia Spa on the way to Florida. Cut through Mariana on way I75. Taken the trip 50 plus times! Where are you from to be a Va Tech fan?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no. I'd rather not move to Birmingham and end up on the First 48.

If you commit the crime, you'd probably get acquitted. I've seen a couple of eps where the dude practically confessed to the murder but the jury acquitted him. Made me furious. Legal system be fucked up

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see the last time I was over where they film 48 or any murders occurred? Never! :doh:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. Very familiar with Dothan area. Dothan CC (future master junior golf tourn) and the old Olympia Spa on the way to Florida. Cut through Mariana on way I75. Taken the trip 50 plus times! Where are you from to be a Va Tech fan?

I have a cousin and some friends that participated in the future master a few times. Next time you are in Marianna check out the Florida Caverns if you haven't already. I did the electrical work on some of it back when I was a journeyman before I went to college. It's pretty cool and worth a look if you get into that kind of stuff. Welcome to Florida State Parks

I started watching VT back in the Vick days and progressively fell in love over time. I was a Bama fan back then and just kind of morphed over the years. Have been a die hard for 10 years or so now though. Beamer's character and Bud Foster's defense had a lot to do with it.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a cousin and some friends that participated in the future master a few times. Next time you are in Marianna check out the Florida Caverns if you haven't already. I did the electrical work on some of it back when I was a journeyman before I went to college. It's pretty cool and worth a look if you get into that kind of stuff. Welcome to Florida State Parks

I started watching VT back in the Vick days and progressively fell in love over time. I was a Bama fan back then and just kind of morphed over the years. Have been a die hard for 10 years or so now though. Beamer's character and Bud Foster's defense had a lot to do with it.

Wow! Was I way off on my thinking of your story and all. I'm not a big fan of south Alabama. I'm glad I live up in Birmingham. I grew up in Montgomery but would never move back although I have some life long friends there. I have not checked out the Caverns but will. That would be cool with my kids. Thanks!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta like cheering for your little brother in a fight, then kicking his ass when you get home.

The real fight is the big bad neighbor across the street.

No one outside of the NW gets the dynamic up here. While it's true that WSU hates UW and would never ever pull for us for anything and Oregon State is the same way toward you, there just isn't any reason for us to hate on them. Pity? Sure, but hate? Why? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree and say so in a few posts back. Hell when Auburn played Oregon me and my daughter made Oregon T shirts. I'm also pulling for FSU to kill Auburn. WE will make Seminole ones this time! But staying with the inconsistencies of facts and lies in here will someone ask WizardHawk why he was pulling for Washington State? :L Find that very peculiar for a guy who wants to just make up anything and say it enough so people will believe the lies! :laugh3:

I've explained it to you several times. It's really not my fault you aren't smart enough to understand it. WSU is NOT the same as Auburn is to you. It's more like maybe a FCS neighbor of yours or something. I don't know, alabama state? Name a small time program you don't fear and have no hate for near you, that's WSU to us. Oregon is our Auburn. That's the team we hate. We all were Auburn fans in that NCG big time. Get it? I have family and friends that went to WSU including my step dad. Only day we hate the cougs is the Apple Cup unless they somehow have a better record than us which pretty much never happens.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would someone please answer the question I posed earlier in this thread about what a "flushed poster" is?

Thank you.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would someone please answer the question I posed earlier in this thread about what a "flushed poster" is?

Thank you.

Do you read stickies?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing worse then someone who chooses to go to a particular school and then does nothing but cut where they're at down. Someone pointing a gun at your head making you be here? Very consistent for what I know about you though! Why you here Cam?

That's the only thing I can come up with :noidea:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the only thing I can come up with :noidea:

tumblr_mgnfjjz5OS1rul0hko1_500.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one outside of the NW gets the dynamic up here. While it's true that WSU hates UW and would never ever pull for us for anything and Oregon State is the same way toward you, there just isn't any reason for us to hate on them. Pity? Sure, but hate? Why? :noidea:

Couldnt have said it better myself.

And on a side note the world may be ending. BamaTee and Cam are having a civilized convo.

Looks like the Toilet Bowl is doing its job that is therapy.

I really liked your postings alot @ cBS Bamatee. For Petes sakes we exchange text messages...

Hope we can all get back to that. If the pissing matches can stop on ALL parties I think we could eventually get through this BS that we have gone through.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldnt have said it better myself.

And on a side note the world may be ending. BamaTee and Cam are having a civilized convo.

Looks like the Toilet Bowl is doing its job that is therapy.

I really liked your postings alot @ cBS Bamatee. For Petes sakes we exchange text messages...

Hope we can all get back to that. If the pissing matches can stop on ALL parties I think we could eventually get through this BS that we have gone through.

Shut the fuck up Mamba, we ain't got time for that dick-in-the-booty bullshit.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you.

A flushed poster is a poster that has been relegated to the TOILET BOWL where they are allowed to post.

Toilet - flushed
Flushed - toilet

get it?