• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamatee and IronBreaker....

enjoy the toilet bowl fellers.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You persevered, worked hard and in the end, you made it! :clap:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds either of these guys post in their new digs?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sakau hasnt.

subforum was a genius idea

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83749202.gif

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet....and yeah I was way wrong about sakau

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought everyone loved this sub forum .. it was a huge hit when it was first made and now they dont want to post in here ... why is that ?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post! I would love to know exactly why? What rule? Amazing the inequality of people who can do what they want, right or wrong! Anyone notice Romeo and Cam both came in and posted which are the two biggest pricks that y'all continue to give free passes to! Romeo post to post, right there with me, but I get booted in here and he continues. Personal attacks are the problem and that is the only way Romeo and Cam know how to post when proven wrong. But always seem to go unnoticed! I've had one warning before and guess who I was going back and forth with? Romeo! ding ding ding. I guess you need to be an ass kisser to make it around here? :noidea:

PAC still has the weakest ass bowl match ups and still couldn't beat CSU to start with! :laugh3: I make that statement and will not back off that. Guess what they can say the same against the SEC and it's up to me to disprove. Not resort to name calling like WizardHawk. I'm trolling(?) yet there are hundreds of threads about how the SEC is so overrated and plays no one and yet nothing from the mods! Not to mention all the SEC game threads they all come into and go on and on and on causing shit! Is that trolling? Seems like this thread would be full if that's the case! Equality? :L

I think I'll work on my cardio and conditioning while I'm in here so I don't pull a muscle laughing when Bama kicks OU's ass! (am I allowed to say that or is that trolling?) Everything borders on trolling in here, except compliments, so I'm a little confused. I always thought college football was my team is better then yours and we will kick your ass and here is why! As long as personal insults were kept out of it would be a great board! Right Romeo, Cam? :doh:

Merry Christmas! :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof that you just don't get it, won't get it, and aren't worth this site spending any more time giving you room to get it.

You are entitled to be a team SEC fuck wad all you want. You can view every other conference the same way. You are not entitled to troll every thread on this board with those views. Create a new thread say what you want. Game threads are supposed to be troll free and about those games, not the playground for people to start troll wars.

Mention the others all you want, but YOU are the only person that came in to game threads and started shit. Cam wasn't in there. Romeo? Nope. Me? Nope. I didn't start anything. All I did was correct your nonsense. Sorry, but that is the FACT as you like to say. I'm sure you will tell us how that is wrong because you simply can't understand the reality around you. You were not singled out among a group of others causing problems. They decided to deal with your continued abuse of the rules.

The only thing I will say about that which you were spewing to begin with is the Pac didn't lose the new mexico bowl. USC wasn't on that field. Oregon? Nope, nowhere in sight. That was a colossal melt down by just one single team all by themselves. WSU choked major and despite your assertions no Pac team fans are upset that it made 'us' look bad. There is no 'us'. 'We' don't view things that way. Sorry, but that is a FACT. Your outburst was sad to see. I'm not sure there is a worst example of team SEC mentality anywhere else. You will undoubtedly tell everyone how superior the SEC is whenever any of your rivals wins a bowl game and tell us how bad every other conference is to deflect any SEC team loss in a bowl. It's what you do. We get it. We understand your illness. It won't stop us from continuing to point out how stupid and wrong you are. Maybe we are in the wrong for picking on the mentally unstable, but as of yet there is no rule against that on this site so none of us will be joining you here for doing it.

Enjoy dumping your stupidity all over this board. I'm sure all 5 of the people who actually read this board will get a kick out of reading your deranged rantings and at least take solace in knowing they aren't as mentally unstable as you are.

Happy holidays.
:suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't waste your time WH. He wants someone to come in here and argue with him. The best thing anyone can do is ignore him in here altogether. Thus, the point of exile.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could start threads in here...

I would start a "WHO'S NEXT" thread where we, posters that are in the "clique", can prestidigitate which posters are on their way here whether they know it or not.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't waste your time WH. He wants someone to come in here and argue with him. The best thing anyone can do is ignore him in here altogether. Thus, the point of exile.

My intention was to make that my last post to him. The fact that he can't chase people all over the board with his rants anymore will eat him alive. That was my last words to him as long as he isn't released back into the general population. I know you can't reach him and said as much. I've dealt with him for years and know too well the depth of his mental illness.

I mean look at the poor mans last post here. He says "I'm a little confused. I always thought college football was my team is better then yours and we will kick your ass and here is why!" which shows how far he lives in another reality. He doesn't even see that he never actually posts about his team. To him the SEC is his team I guess.

You can't reason with those who have mental illness and I wasn't really trying to. I guess you could say it was my way of saying goodbye to his stupidity.

I will say I thought the point of exile was that people would have to come visit him if they enjoy smacking him back in his place. The point of locking his type in here is they can no longer destroy normal threads around the board, but those who still like their sparring with them are free to bring it to them. :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizardhawk

First of all where do you keep getting the team SEC shit from? You mention it over and over and over! I only said the PAC had a weak Bowl schedule and you went coo coo for coco puffs! YOU BROUGHT TEAM SEC INTO IT. I never said a word about it. I only defended their match up AFTER you posted them. No one else went on and on about it. FACT!

Answer or don't answer these. I don't expect you to because you can't without looking like a liar. Whatever?

Question 1:
Do people come into SEC threads ten fold the other threads and mess with the SEC? A hell of a lot worse then my one bowl post that set you off!

Question 2:
Did all I say is, I'm not sure who is going to win this game but it appears PAC has easiest bowl match ups this year. Then backed it up and was finished. Talking about throwing a hissy fit! You went on and on. You then brought the SEC bowl schedule in. I didn't, you did! FACT!

Question 3:
When was Team SEC ever brought up by me? Ever? It was you! FACT!

Question 4:
Define starting shit? Making the post about my opinion of a weak bowl schedule for the PAC? If that gets under your skin that easy which it did, Just go back and read the posts, maybe you are a little sensitive? :bawling: Our going on and on is what got the others mad. NOT my one post!

Question 5:
Are bowl records not talked about by everyone after the season? That shit aint about Team SEC!

Question 6:
In reference to question 5 just let the SEC have a bad bowl season and is it not true thread after thread would be started about the overrated weak ass SEC?

Please go back and read your post and then consider it is all about one post I made, "The PAC has the weakest bowl schedule." That is what you have gone deranged about. The rest of our posts were me responding to your posts not the other way around. You kept going and going and going. So if you want to call it my rants go right ahead. You would say things like "If I knew shit it's called getting cougrd" when they choked. I said "down here we call it huskeing" in reference to your team and as a joke. Everything was responding to a post you made. The only one I initiated was the bowl match ups.

So try to act tough and throw out those personal insults and rant and rave about me ranting and raving but that does NOT make it true!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My intention was to make that my last post to him. The fact that he can't chase people all over the board with his rants anymore will eat him alive. That was my last words to him as long as he isn't released back into the general population. I know you can't reach him and said as much. I've dealt with him for years and know too well the depth of his mental illness.

I mean look at the poor mans last post here. He says "I'm a little confused. I always thought college football was my team is better then yours and we will kick your ass and here is why!" which shows how far he lives in another reality. He doesn't even see that he never actually posts about his team. To him the SEC is his team I guess.

You can't reason with those who have mental illness and I wasn't really trying to. I guess you could say it was my way of saying goodbye to his stupidity.

I will say I thought the point of exile was that people would have to come visit him if they enjoy smacking him back in his place. The point of locking his type in here is they can no longer destroy normal threads around the board, but those who still like their sparring with them are free to bring it to them. :noidea:

I guess it all depends on if you like arguing with a moron. I personally don't, and knowing how much he wants to fight, the best thing I can do is leave him locked in here with nobody to fight with. That will eat him alive.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is your choice and of course you did because you can't stay away! :doh: