• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's Romeo again, riding the coattails of others! :L You seem to be the liar these days? Just can't stay away can you? When's the Sugar Bowl?

Only liar here is you. I've already proven that. I'm gonna go post on the other boards. Come follow me. :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WH

I know this is a better Bowl than the one the Huskies are going to but seriously? :L

You know what is comical, but I wouldn't give a shit if it was true, is this constant Team SEC you keep whining about. I am Alabama fan all the way. If an SEC team losing will help Alabama I want them to get their ass kicked. I wanted Auburn to lose to Oregon. I'm pulling for FSU! The only thing I do, which is smarter then you are capable of grasping, is pull for the SEC in the bowl games.(besides Auburn).

If you're too slow to see that the bowl records will be a topic every day and after all the bowls you are clueless. But I find it ironic you were pulling for Washington St mighty hard the other day and their your damn rivals so when you're putting your finger at me you have 5 of them pointing back! After they lost your entire tone changed. You're what we call a hypocrite!
I'm putting my finger at you? What the hell does that even mean? :noidea:

You can keep on claiming things that aren't true, but it won't make them true. I've been telling the others here for years that I might pull for WSU in games, but have no problems laughing at them when they lose. I am as consistent as can be with it. Of course you wouldn't accept anyone else telling you that I do say that often, nor do I care. Believe what you want. You just keep showing your ignorance when you speak about it.

As for you not being on team SEC? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

You had hundreds of troll threads on cBS with FACTS about your conference. Even made several that were little more than you riding on the nutsack of your rivals. You can deny it, but everyone from there will help remind you. Once a team SEC power troll, always a team SEC power troll.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People from Alabama have every right to root for that state's teams, but I grew up in Oklahoma so
it's the Sooners and Cowboys for me in college sports.

Never mind how long it's been since I left that state!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all really pull for your in state rival, if you're not playing them? That has to be some sort of sin against the football gods. Sacrilege, I tell you, sacrilege!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all really pull for your in state rival, if you're not playing them? That has to be some sort of sin against the football gods. Sacrilege, I tell you, sacrilege!!

Meh.... To Ducks and Fuskies, Cougs and Beavs are harmless.

That is why we love to hate each others teams.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta like cheering for your little brother in a fight, then kicking his ass when you get home.

The real fight is the big bad neighbor across the street.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta like cheering for your little brother in a fight, then kicking his ass when you get home.

The real fight is the big bad neighbor across the street.

I suppose we (Clemson & USC) are the badasses on the street. So we fight more at home and don't worry so much about the geek next door (UGA).

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree and say so in a few posts back. Hell when Auburn played Oregon me and my daughter made Oregon T shirts. I'm also pulling for FSU to kill Auburn. WE will make Seminole ones this time! But staying with the inconsistencies of facts and lies in here will someone ask WizardHawk why he was pulling for Washington State? :L Find that very peculiar for a guy who wants to just make up anything and say it enough so people will believe the lies! :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to public school in Alabama....I'm giving her all I've got, captain.

There is nothing worse then someone who chooses to go to a particular school and then does nothing but cut where they're at down. Someone pointing a gun at your head making you be here? Very consistent for what I know about you though! Why you here Cam?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing worse then someone who chooses to go to a particular school and then does nothing but cut where they're at down. Someone pointing a gun at your head making you be here? Very consistent for what I know about you though! Why you here Cam?

Because my family is here and it costs almost nothing to live here because no one else wants to live here? If you want to pay for me an apartment in a more civilized part of the country then I will think about leaving.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because my family is here and it costs almost nothing to live here because no one else wants to live here? If you want to pay for me an apartment in a more civilized part of the country then I will think about leaving.

You obviously don't live in Birmingham! So you still live at home? I knew you lived in your Momma's basement! :laugh3:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't live in Birmingham! So you still live at home? I knew you lived in your Momma's basement! :laugh3:

Did I say who I lived with? I said my family...ie parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins kids, etc. live here. People don't have basements here. The water table too damn high.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no. I'd rather not move to Birmingham and end up on the First 48.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Christmas, will all of you please quit slapping Bamatee around like a cheap French whore? IT's the Holidays, for Christ sakes.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say who I lived with? I said my family...ie parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins kids, etc. live here. People don't have basements here. The water table too damn high.

Cam, it's the old joke, still living in your momma's basement? hahaha Wasn't being literal since I couldn't figure you out in a test lab! Not sure what area you live in but almost everyone in my neighborhood has a basement. Most of them have been finished out though(man caves). If you do live in Birmingham, or mainly surrounding areas, and you don't like the people or the area you have issues! Where are you from?