• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lack Of espect For 49es O East Coast Bias?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Power Rankings 2019: Where 49ers, Raiders stand entering Week 5

LOL! 4 teams with worse records than the 49ers are listed ahead of them. The most egregious being Seattle, Chicago and Dallas. Anyone watch that pathetic Cowboy offense last night when they finally played a halfway decent team? The Bears weren't much better. I won't even discuss New Orleans being rated ahead of them because that's got to be a typo. No one could possibly believe that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Power Rankings 2019: Where 49ers, Raiders stand entering Week 5

LOL! 4 teams with worse records than the 49ers are listed ahead of them. The most egregious being Seattle, Chicago and Dallas. Anyone watch that pathetic Cowboy offense last night when they finally played a halfway decent team? The Bears weren't much better. I won't even discuss New Orleans being rated ahead of them because that's got to be a typo. No one could possibly believe that.
giphy.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck is a Niner fan having a meltdown over some stupid worthless power ranking?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so lame in the draft. Trades & FA have been very good.

I've been making draft predictions for 20 years now. If I ripped Lynch after Bosa played, I'd just be one of those Monday-morning-QB people who brag about seeing at all in hindsight.

Bosa's had injury problems, and Q seems to have the much higher ceiling. I think it was a huge mistake leaving Q. Williams on the board. Time will tell.

So Lynch was guilty till proven innocent re: Bosa/QW? Sorry dude....it don't work that way. Not to me, anyways...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that's why these writers can't admit that the 49ers are the class of the conference? I'm not so sure.

Even with the undefeated record they still have to prove they can beat the struggling Rams and Seahawks. So far in the season there haven't been too many consistently good teams in the NFC.

I would say the Saints probably are at the top considering they lost Brees and still took down the Cowboys and Seahawks. Also, beat the Texans. Would probably go Packers in the top 3 as well. Gotta still put the Rams up there but that last game is a head scratcher. I would also put the Lions up there RIGHT NOW. Niners would probably be 5th or 6th in the NFC and 7th or 8th in the NFL for my rankings.

If they get a big win on MNF you better believe ESPN will be slobbering over them though. If I was a Niner fan I would love this though, not getting much love, staying out of the spotlight.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight total giveaways through first 3 weeks. Worst in the NFL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the undefeated record they still have to prove they can beat the struggling Rams and Seahawks. So far in the season there haven't been too many consistently good teams in the NFC.

I would say the Saints probably are at the top considering they lost Brees and still took down the Cowboys and Seahawks. Also, beat the Texans. Would probably go Packers in the top 3 as well. Gotta still put the Rams up there but that last game is a head scratcher. I would also put the Lions up there RIGHT NOW. Niners would probably be 5th or 6th in the NFC and 7th or 8th in the NFL for my rankings.

If they get a big win on MNF you better believe ESPN will be slobbering over them though. If I was a Niner fan I would love this though, not getting much love, staying out of the spotlight.

To BE CLEAR: And when I say "struggling" I use that lightly. Their defenses don't look as dominant as in recent years but they are still top teams imo

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that's why these writers can't admit that the 49ers are the class of the conference? I'm not so sure.
Well that and the fact that the niners have played 3 defenses that rank in the bottom half of the league. Oh, and the offenses they played are equally as bad.

The funny part is how you are hanging your hat on beating the Bucks the first game of the year. What's even funnier is how you talk about the 5 turnovers the niners had against the Steelers and equate that to what should have been a blowout, but you never mention how the Bucs had 4 turnovers against the niners in the first game of the year while playing in a new system with a new coaching staff.

Maybe the niners success continues, but anybody calling them the class of the NFC at this point blind af.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just one correction. The Saints beat Bill O'Brian. That ridiculous "prevent" defense at the end of the game should be a fire-able offense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that and the fact that the niners have played 3 defenses that rank in the bottom half of the league. Oh, and the offenses they played are equally as bad.

The funny part is how you are hanging your hat on beating the Bucks the first game of the year. What's even funnier is how you talk about the 5 turnovers the niners had against the Steelers and equate that to what should have been a blowout, but you never mention how the Bucs had 4 turnovers against the niners in the first game of the year while playing in a new system with a new coaching staff.

Maybe the niners success continues, but anybody calling them the class of the NFC at this point blind af.
I guess you didn't see the Steelers or the Bucs games this week. Steelers with a shutdown defense and 8 sacks and the Bucs put up 55 against the supposed dominant defense of the Rams.
Remind me how many times the Steelers sacked Garoppolo or the Bucs scored on the Niner defense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Yes, they were lucky to survive five turnovers Sunday. But aside from Patriots the Niners are only team with a top five offense and defense so far.” The USA Today.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you didn't see the Steelers or the Bucs games this week. Steelers with a shutdown defense and 8 sacks and the Bucs put up 55 against the supposed dominant defense of the Rams.
Remind me how many times the Steelers sacked Garoppolo or the Bucs scored on the Niner defense.
I did. And the fact still remains that the niners beat 2 way below average teams and a bucks team that is average, but starting to figure it out. There is no way you think the niners are the class of the NFC.

It's all good though. I get your schtick... you're simply taking full advantage of the early bye.

Gotta get it while you can. :nod:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. And the fact still remains that the niners beat 2 way below average teams and a bucks team that is average, but starting to figure it out. There is no way you think the niners are the class of the NFC.

It's all good though. I get your schtick... you're simply taking full advantage of the early bye.

Gotta get it while you can. :nod:
I posted post #413 with you and a couple of your buddies specifically in mind.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Lynch was guilty till proven innocent re: Bosa/QW? Sorry dude....it don't work that way. Not to me, anyways...

It’s called a prediction. He’s neither guilty nor innocent at this point.

He’s had 1 disaster draft and 1 “meh” draft so far. 2019 = TBD.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s called a prediction. He’s neither guilty nor innocent at this point.

He’s had 1 disaster draft and 1 “meh” draft so far. 2019 = TBD.

Well...that's better...which is why I stated outright that he needs more than just basically the first round of the 2017 draft to declare he's 'bad at drafting'.....especially when he's found some guys in the later rounds. Besides....it was basically Kyle Shanahan that brought on Lynch, and was definitely responsible for some of those picks, ie Williams who is out of the league and CJ Beathard, who is clearly nothing of value.