• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Sloter

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo? Brees ? That it ? Didn't Brees just sign extension ? Only reason we got Manning was Elway. Only a couple others were brave enough to take on his neck. If you think Brees would play for another team over N.O. or retirement, your nuts. Quit kissing butt. Denver's Qb situation is what it is and unless TS,Lynch ,Kelly or draft pick are answer, there's nobody out there. Called reality. Another reality is Jones III wins Hessian. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo? Brees ? That it ? Didn't Brees just sign extension ? Only reason we got Manning was Elway. Only a couple others were brave enough to take on his neck. If you think Brees would play for another team over N.O. or retirement, your nuts. Quit kissing butt. Denver's Qb situation is what it is and unless TS,Lynch ,Kelly or draft pick are answer, there's nobody out there. Called reality. Another reality is Jones III wins Hessian. ;)

Ok sounds good. Great post.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see...Plenty of crazy situations have played out. Right now with the Patriots trading away Brissett they have shown they are committed to Jimmy G. moving forward. What does that mean for Brady moving forward? No way they can pay both of them top dollar next year and have a Super Bowl caliber team right?

Drew Brees yes there are plenty of rumors flying out there. Yes he signed a contract extension but it pretty much turned into a 1-year deal from the sound of it. That was some of what Brees wanted as I do think he is losing patience with the Saints to build a championship caliber team around him and some for the Saints as they don't want to find themselves right back in cap hell.

Obviously Kirk Cousins is going to be a FA. Most expect he will end up in San Fran and I agree with that but crazier things have happened.

Philip Rivers is another I could see demanding a trade or to be let go. He has not been happy about the move to LA and refused to even move his family to the city. There were plenty of rumors flying out there that he was demanding a trade before finally deciding to stick it out with the Chargers. They also tried to draft the QB of the future this past draft. They were planning on taking Watson until Rivers got wind of it and voiced his frustration. So they are already looking to the future with what looks like a pretty good QB class coming up. If they have another top-10 pick I doubt they wait on QB again.

Tyrod Taylor. Broncos tried to trade for him this offseason and Elway has liked him as an option in the past even before this year. Bills seem to be moving in a different direction and selling off most big pieces to get ready for a big draft this next season.

Ryan Tannehill is another name out there. They just signed Jay Cutler after watching Tannehill now have 2 season ending injuries in a row.

Teddy Bridgewater--Should be healthy again next year. Has been a very solid QB in this league and would fit perfectly in a McCoy system.

Obviously not all 7 of those scenarios will play out but the odds of maybe a couple of them happening are for sure there. To me the person who speaks in absolutes on most things finds themselves very quickly looking like a fool.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Sloter has proven to be a better QB than even Tom Brady (yes heard this from more than one Bronco fan)

They were chicks that know nothing about football, right? Please tell me they were female fans that know nothing about football.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were chicks that know nothing about football, right? Please tell me they were female fans that know nothing about football.

I guess I didn't ask. These were online on twitter and facebook Bronco groups.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see...Plenty of crazy situations have played out. Right now with the Patriots trading away Brissett they have shown they are committed to Jimmy G. moving forward. What does that mean for Brady moving forward? No way they can pay both of them top dollar next year and have a Super Bowl caliber team right?

Drew Brees yes there are plenty of rumors flying out there. Yes he signed a contract extension but it pretty much turned into a 1-year deal from the sound of it. That was some of what Brees wanted as I do think he is losing patience with the Saints to build a championship caliber team around him and some for the Saints as they don't want to find themselves right back in cap hell.

Obviously Kirk Cousins is going to be a FA. Most expect he will end up in San Fran and I agree with that but crazier things have happened.

Philip Rivers is another I could see demanding a trade or to be let go. He has not been happy about the move to LA and refused to even move his family to the city. There were plenty of rumors flying out there that he was demanding a trade before finally deciding to stick it out with the Chargers. They also tried to draft the QB of the future this past draft. They were planning on taking Watson until Rivers got wind of it and voiced his frustration. So they are already looking to the future with what looks like a pretty good QB class coming up. If they have another top-10 pick I doubt they wait on QB again.

Tyrod Taylor. Broncos tried to trade for him this offseason and Elway has liked him as an option in the past even before this year. Bills seem to be moving in a different direction and selling off most big pieces to get ready for a big draft this next season.

Ryan Tannehill is another name out there. They just signed Jay Cutler after watching Tannehill now have 2 season ending injuries in a row.

Teddy Bridgewater--Should be healthy again next year. Has been a very solid QB in this league and would fit perfectly in a McCoy system.

Obviously not all 7 of those scenarios will play out but the odds of maybe a couple of them happening are for sure there. To me the person who speaks in absolutes on most things finds themselves very quickly looking like a fool.
Kind of like Paxton Lynch will be starter week 1 ?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it laughable? We have no idea what will transpire for next year.

This time a year ago nobody thought Tony Romo was going to be available this off-season. Granted he retired, but he was available. The year Manning was available nobody in their wildest dreams thought the Colts would pick #1 with a franchise QB in there making Manning available after his injury.

There have been a lot of Drew Brees rumors opting out of his deal.

Not saying it will happen. I don't expect something like that to be there for us (others do) but I do not think it is laughable.

If I put my money on it, I would have to guess we are looking at drafting another QB early. Be nice to have the luxury to have someone like Brees and draft another QB early because of Brees age we'd have to have something waiting in the wings which doesn't appear to be on our roster right now barring Chad Kelly picking up the game fast.

But we have no idea what will happen with a year of football ahead of us.

As for right now something coming available this year? Yes, that is laughable.

Romo retired late he was hoping we would sniff .. we must of not been interested

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer 30

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00