• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kliff to the Cardinals?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach bro partying with Rosen look out!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived a long time. Been to two goat ropings and a county fair. Never thought I would be surprised about much at this age.

But this one......................................

Best thing Texas Tech ever did for Coach GQ wasn't offering him an athletic scholarship.
It wasn't providing him the opporutnity to get an education.
It wasn't providing him the opportunity to play college football.
It wasn't hiring him as their head football coach.

Nosirreee. The best thing Texas Tech ever did for Kliff Kingsbury was to FIRE him.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver lining! lol
I hear the jets are not going away without a fight. This for a coach who got fired in college .lol
Falling up Kiffin style.
I feel like this is more about the AD saving face (LSU fans know about this type) and sticking to his guns on a sinking ship going nowhere.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived a long time. Been to two goat ropings and a county fair. Never thought I would be surprised about much at this age.

But this one......................................

Best thing Texas Tech ever did for Coach GQ wasn't offering him an athletic scholarship.
It wasn't providing him the opporutnity to get an education.
It wasn't providing him the opportunity to play college football.
It wasn't hiring him as their head football coach.

Nosirreee. The best thing Texas Tech ever did for Kliff Kingsbury was to FIRE him.
Sean McVay set a standard that all struggling NFL franchises are hoping to duplicate: a young, offensive-minded QB whisperer. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who fits that description(despite shortcomings as HC anywhere) is going to get a look from a franchise desperate enough to give it. If Kliff doesn't work out, his tenure at Texas Tech suggests it was to be expected, but if he does.......the Cardinals front office has a young, potentially talented QB who can thrive on the cheap for a couple of years as they continue to try and duplicate what the Rams have done to draft and develop a high-octane offense. With all of the rules that keep getting proposed by Goodell and company, the NFL has been made into a scoring league, defensive-minded coaches aren't thriving like they once have.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean McVay set a standard that all struggling NFL franchises are hoping to duplicate: a young, offensive-minded QB whisperer. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who fits that description(despite shortcomings as HC anywhere) is going to get a look from a franchise desperate enough to give it. If Kliff doesn't work out, his tenure at Texas Tech suggests it was to be expected, but if he does.......the Cardinals front office has a young, potentially talented QB who can thrive on the cheap for a couple of years as they continue to try and duplicate what the Rams have done to draft and develop a high-octane offense. With all of the rules that keep getting proposed by Goodell and company, the NFL has been made into a scoring league, defensive-minded coaches aren't thriving like they once have.

Not sure if true but I heard there's not one of the top 4 defenses still in the playoffs

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver lining! lol
I hear the jets are not going away without a fight. This for a coach who got fired in college .lol
Falling up Kiffin style.

giphy.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if true but I heard there's not one of the top 4 defenses still in the playoffs
The top 6 defenses in yards per game allowed - Baltimore, Buffalo, Chicago, Minnesota, Jacksonville, and Pittsburgh - are all out. Only two of the top 10 teams in this metric are still alive - Dallas and the Chargers.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I was quick to the trigger. Thought you were pointing out I wrote fired from college instead of fired from coaching in college.
My bad.
I just find it crazy that he got fired from college only to be hired in the NFL.
I’ve got not problem with him. Wish him the beat unless he’s playing the Chargers.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that earlier. I'll see if I can find the article.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top 6 defenses in yards per game allowed - Baltimore, Buffalo, Chicago, Minnesota, Jacksonville, and Pittsburgh - are all out. Only two of the top 10 teams in this metric are still alive - Dallas and the Chargers.
Should have kept reading.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What If I Told You..........

You could get fired from a mediocre P5 job only to be hired as a coordinator at a blue blood school and then land an NFL HC gig all in LESS THAN 2 months.

ESPN 30 for 30 presents “King-sbury of Jackass Decsisions”

AB0A3AC6-CAD7-482A-91FA-E8F2DCC4E559.jpeg