• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kliff Exploring Thailand

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real about this...the Cards are a founding NFL franchise and have crapped themselves every way they possibly could since the 40's or whenever the last time they won a title...Shit owners for however long you want to imagine and I just don't see it getting better until they figure out football people do football stuff and business people do business stuff and you don't intermingle them unless you can catch lightening in a bottle and Kyler, Kliff and Keim wer not not.... damn those initials in and of themselves should have set off alarm bells everywhere...then again, it's the Cards
Kinda true. I wish they would make the playoffs and play the Packers every time. That seems to be a recipe for success.

Keim has been with the team for over 20 years. So lightning in a bottle with him is kinda stupid. They took a risk with Kliff and it failed. The book on Kyler is not written yet.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smart.

Go be the QB coach for a QB that is the reigning Heismann winner and projected to be the #1 overall pick next year. Tough to screw that up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart.

Go be the QB coach for a QB that is the reigning Heismann winner and projected to be the #1 overall pick next year. Tough to screw that up.
Desperate.

Coach Bro lives again at USC of all places. LOL. What a solid Coach Riley.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperate.

Coach Bro lives again at USC of all places. LOL. What a solid Coach Riley.

He's 43 years old, still has $20m coming from him from his past employer and is almost guaranteed to get a shot at running a near top college job anytime he wants it.

Pretty far from desperate. Like I said....smart. Take some time, learn from your mistakes and take a cushy job while you are still earning top dollar for doing not much at all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 43 years old, still has $20m coming from him from his past employer and is almost guaranteed to get a shot at running a near top college job anytime he wants it.

Pretty far from desperate. Like I said....smart. Take some time, learn from your mistakes and take a cushy job while you are still earning top dollar for doing not much at all.
I'm am good with my take of how coaching fraternities work.

All pro coaches make mass quantities of cash. He's not head coach material. I don't thing he's hurting for security, but he's not good heading up an entire team. Just isn't a head coach? He'll get another opportunity, no question, Art Briles did.

He will do fine down the road coaching Texas High school, maybe D2. Football remains king in Texas.