• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Karma Is a B****

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bret Bielema, Steve Spurrier, and Dan Mullen whined about Ohio State's "weak" schedule last week--to the point that even some media folks had had enough. Then, as everyone knows now, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Mississippi State all lost their games Saturday. That's Karma. Maybe these coaches should have been whining less and attending to their own teams instead.

Before the SEC coaches complain about the B1G being weak, though, they should look at their OOC slate. They say the SEC conference schedule is so tough, but other than by media fiat, let’s see how many are ranked at the end of the season at the rate things are going. Of course, given what has happened in the past, despite their poor showing yesterday, SEC teams will probably move up in the polls.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the biggest troll fail.

I feel it already.

Dude already blindly excuses the Pats, now he's all mouthy cause Michigan got their lil win.

Like this hasn't been discussed ad nauseum all week. :rolleyes:

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the biggest troll fail.

I feel it already.

Dude already blindly excuses the Pats, now he's all mouthy cause Michigan got their lil win.

Like this hasn't been discussed ad nauseum all week. :rolleyes:

Oh, did Arkansas, South Carolina, and Mississippi State lose against supposedly weaker teams "all week"? But, it is nauseating to hear the same old SEC arguments season after season.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, did Arkansas, South Carolina, and Mississippi State lose against supposedly weaker teams "all week"? But, it is nauseating to hear the same old SEC arguments season after season.

yawn

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so will michigan

You have to be in the Polls to move up on the Polls. Michigan isn't there yet (not close), if they receive one vote it will be a sympathy vote. I like the team so far, though (its in the blood). It was a good game for Michigan ... the first step back ... I hope.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Miss state and South carolina lost in conference games right? So someone had to lose lol. But yeah arky and Brets shit talking is funny.

Reactions: gb2

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bret Bielema, Steve Spurrier, and Dan Mullen whined about Ohio State's "weak" schedule last week--to the point that even some media folks had had enough. Then, as everyone knows now, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Mississippi State all lost their games Saturday. That's Karma. Maybe these coaches should have been whining less and attending to their own teams instead.

Before the SEC coaches complain about the B1G being weak, though, they should look at their OOC slate. They say the SEC conference schedule is so tough, but other than by media fiat, let’s see how many are ranked at the end of the season at the rate things are going. Of course, given what has happened in the past, despite their poor showing yesterday, SEC teams will probably move up in the polls.

What Bielema said was dumb. That part is karma.

Apparently the MAC doesn't take weeks off either Bielema.

Angerhaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need a bucket of popcorn if this thread goes down the way I think it will.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Miss state and South carolina lost in conference games right? So someone had to lose lol. But yeah arky and Brets shit talking is funny.

Mississippi State lost to a higher ranked SEC team and South Carolina lost to another SEC team by 4 points. No embarrassment there. The SEC is a fine Conference ... If not the best, one of the best. Some people feel that they must bring down others to feel good about themselves.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need a bucket of popcorn if this thread goes down the way I think it will.

You do know the way to get back on tHoop is NOT with bullshit teams and a troll username, right? Dude, you know better than anybody that we're not dumb. I'm not going to look the other way much longer. Don't insult what shred of intelligence I have, okay?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I understand that, but Kentucky doesn't command much respect in the SEC--perhaps until now, of course. And, I didn't think Mississippi State gave LSU many problems.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bret is the only one that looks like a jackass. his family has a history of it so it should be expected

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I understand that, but Kentucky doesn't command much respect in the SEC--perhaps until now, of course. And, I didn't think Mississippi State gave LSU many problems.

they missed a makeable kick as time expired that would have won the game

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bret is the only one that looks like a jackass. his family has a history of it so it should be expected

Is he squarely in third place as the biggest dickhead in CFB behind Art Briles and Harbaugh?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he squarely in third place as the biggest dickhead in CFB behind Art Briles and Harbaugh?

cant have a list without Brian Kelly imo

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant have a list without Brian Kelly imo

I agree. His plays nearly lost the game for ND yesterday. He's a poor in-game coach.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan fan :L Nuff said.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just here for the free popcorn, please continue.
:pop2: