• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Karma Is a B****

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I confess I talked up Arkansas and Auburn's QB Jeremy Johnson and I have been proven dead wrong. It makes no sense what so ever to me that both have completely tanked. Although at this time I think Arkansas has a better chance of rebounding than Auburn's QB situation and that kinda sucks.
Gus hasn't popped off like el gordo did. That said, I think both teams just had a clunker last week and probably weren't any more overrated or underrated than many, many others. Just doesn't get the response a loss by Washington State or Maryland does to an FCS or lower FBS team. Those others aren't jacked off as much by the media.

I expect both to be pretty good this year. Aubie may have a difficult time with LSU's defense this week. But I expect Arkie's offense will like that crappy defense of Tech's. We'll see if Arkie can defend the pass these next two weeks with Tech and A&M.

WPS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 38.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Miss state and South carolina lost in conference games right? So someone had to lose lol. But yeah arky and Brets shit talking is funny.
And....we suck

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the proof of you trying to pump up a shitty Arkansas team and you just go "oh we'll that's last year so that means its ok.". No point in dealing with you trolls.

Still searching, or you cant find anything? I am still waiting on you to find where I've pumped up Arky this year.

Oh I know, you meant last year, but if we went on last years results then clearly MSU is not ready for primetime.

Thats why we go on this years information and clearly I have not pumped up Arky this year. So i am still waiting on your proof or the statement from you that you were wrong. My guess is you will supply neither.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In watching that game, my opinion is that Ark's problem was in playcalling: They passed something like 40+ attempts or so. Why weren't they running behind that massive OL?

I doubt 'ol Bert wanted to pass that much and neglect the run game.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC is definitely having a down year. Two or three good teams (Alabama, Ole Miss, maybe A&M) and a lot of mediocrity or worse.

Alabama and LSU are the best of the bunch. Still not sure what A&M is.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We have to play many ranked teams because sec teams are highly ranked and we play each other throughout the season."

Y'all are way over ranked.
-- no we're not. Just look at our rankings.

Sec logic.

WPS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 38.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get well this week against the Red Faders.
I said it before it happened...Bert needs to keep his mouth shut and win something before he starts going on these rants. I think he and the players bought in to the hype machine for this year. Now, we'll see what they are made of

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before it happened...Bert needs to keep his mouth shut and win something before he starts going on these rants. I think he and the players bought in to the hype machine for this year. Now, we'll see what they are made of
Regardless of whether he wins or loses, nothing good can come from a head coach belittling another team's schedule. This is why as a coach, you keep your yapper shut and just coach. Let the press ask the questions that would be embarrassing if they are attributed to you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that fat fuck wants to use Ohio State's 2014 season as reasoning their season isn't over.

Bret Bielema Uses Ohio State’s 2014 Run As Example Of Why Arkansas’ Season Isn’t Over

Sorry, you need to look at bitchigan's schedule from when they lost to Toledo.

Just saw this too. He is still talking after the loss.

And this is what Urban said about the whole situation:

Urban Meyer says he has no idea how the Big Ten is perceived right now. "I don't know anyone's schedule…I don't care."

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this too. He is still talking after the loss.

And this is what Urban said about the whole situation:

Urban Meyer says he has no idea how the Big Ten is perceived right now. "I don't know anyone's schedule…I don't care."

As I said, Bret Bielema needs to shut his mouth and tend to business. If he doesn't follow Meyer's example, he may lose another game or two.

WPS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 38.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, Bret Bielema needs to shut his mouth and tend to business. If he doesn't follow Meyer's example, he may lose another game or two.
Another one or two would be a good thing right about now.....