• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Karma Is a B****

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You spent all november sucking them off. You did. including dedicating a thread to not wanting to be in Missouri's shoes.

Proof is in the showing, not in your words. Please, show us all and then when you get done with that, look at what year it is and realize that last year is not this year. November 2015 has not arrived and last years teams are all history now. So please, proof?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole miss became one dimensional pretty much when Treadwell went down. The other receivers they have are not anything special and that makes them primarily a running team. Stop the run and send out enough guys to cover their mediocre receivers and they are done moving the ball. Then you can tee off on the QB, who is a jekyll and hyde type player and you can watch him meltdown with each pressure and sack.

Arky has been getting better all season though. They are really not as bad as their record says they are. I would not want to be in Missouri's shoes next weekend playing a very hot Arkansas team and needing the win(possibly) to win the East.
Proof is in the showing, not in your words. Please, show us all and then when you get done with that, look at what year it is and realize that last year is not this year. November 2015 has not arrived and last years teams are all history now. So please, proof?
Yes please tell me again how you don't talk up Arkansas.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And again, that was last year, not the offseason. You simply refuse to see this point. And one post that was pretty much correct and not talking them up, yeah, gotta call bullshit on that one. Face it, you do not want to be wrong so you are grasping at straws. Wheres that thread you said i dedicated to Arky? I am laughing at you right now, last year is in the past for all teams. So again, please show us proof that i have been talking up Arky this year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, that was last year, not the offseason. You simply refuse to see this point. And one post that was pretty much correct and not talking them up, yeah, gotta call bullshit on that one. Face it, you do not want to be wrong so you are grasping at straws. Wheres that thread you said i dedicated to Arky? I am laughing at you right now, last year is in the past for all teams. So again, please show us proof that i have been talking up Arky this year.
Which will consist of you denying and saying that was last year, so what's the point, you Bama fans are some of the most difficult mother fuckers to deal with.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, did Arkansas, South Carolina, and Mississippi State lose against supposedly weaker teams "all week"? But, it is nauseating to hear the same old SEC arguments season after season.

Dude, I got nothing but love for UM as a Fab 5 baby...but trying to troll Missi St when they lost to LSU, a team that would be favored to meet OSU in the B10 championship game by a laughable margin, is NOT NOT NOT the place to go after them.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which will consist of you denying and saying that was last year, so what's the point, you Bama fans are some of the most difficult mother fuckers to deal with.

Wow, because it would all be last year. I defy you to find one post this year where i am pumping up Arky, and i am still waiting on that thread i dedicated to Arkansas. I am a patient person, you can search as long as you need to, dont feel rushed, but I do expect you to find the proof of what you stated or say you were wrong. Atleast be man enough to admit you are wrong when you are. My guess is you wont though, you will fade away in this thread on not respond to what i asked for. Proof?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the proof of you trying to pump up a shitty Arkansas team and you just go "oh we'll that's last year so that means its ok.". No point in dealing with you trolls.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here, let me help you a bit. I did a cursory search of my threads i created since Jan 1, 2015 and of those 16 threads, only one was in the college football forum and it was about Alabama. So I will be waiting on that "i was wrong" from you on that issue.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the proof of you trying to pump up a shitty Arkansas team and you just go "oh we'll that's last year so that means its ok.". No point in dealing with you trolls.

Because it was last year and i did not try to pump them up. I stated a plain fact and the game turned out to be pretty damn close if i recall with Mizzou winning by a touchdown if i am not mistaken. Sounds like better football team that their record stated considering that Mizzou was playing for a division title in that game.

Still waiting on the proof i have pumped them up this year at all. I can wait though, we got time since the football season just started.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he squarely in third place as the biggest dickhead in CFB behind Art Briles and Harbaugh?
He took over first place for this year. But I expect some other idiot to knock him out of that position.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not disagreeing with your premise ... just pointing out that ESPN is already all over it.
Heresy I say, heresy. ESPN has a financial interest in the SEC being tops. Shame on them.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise, Standford and ASU probably had no business being ranked either so this isn't just an SEC issue. No one has a clue what the majority of teams are going to do during the season it's all just a guess.
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. This is the meat of the issue. None really belong in the polls until they have done something THIS YEAR!!!!! Rest is bullshit reputation and crap.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quad for the hell of it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what pisses me off about Bielema, as much as I hate him he can just come right back with this..

jen-bielema-vegas-594x594_crop_exact.jpg

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure but I think the point is whining about OOC schedules period...not about losing to a conference opponent.

Bielema was whining about the fact that Arkansas had to play 9 ranked teams (since 10 SEC teams were ranked last week--including Arkansas) and how weak Ohio State's schedule is both OOC and in the B1G.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I confess I talked up Arkansas and Auburn's QB Jeremy Johnson and I have been proven dead wrong. It makes no sense what so ever to me that both have completely tanked. Although at this time I think Arkansas has a better chance of rebounding than Auburn's QB situation and that kinda sucks.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the ESPN link until it was posted. So, I didn't "fall" for anything. The teams of three SEC coaches who whined about another team's schedule got their comeuppance.
Are you going to gloat like this when you beat Purdue? Cause that is what you just did, beat the Purdue of the PAC.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to gloat like this when you beat Purdue? Cause that is what you just did, beat the Purdue of the PAC.

This thread had nothing to do with Michigan. Read much?