• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick Anybody?

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Flynn too. 1 good game against the Lions and the guy made millions.
Heh, I forgot about that. Yeah, he owes the Lions a fruit basket or something.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can carpool with Calvin to the BLM meetings.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a veteran with a solid resume.

His resume is just about non-existent. He was pretty subpar when he played. I suppose if you want him because he's cheap...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His resume is just about non-existent. He was pretty subpar when he played. I suppose if you want him because he's cheap...
It wouldn't hurt signing him to a one year contract.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's achieving second place in the NFC North was as much due to Matthew being injured as anything else. Without a competent backup quarterback, the best Detroit could do is bandage up his finger and send him out. Glad to see he's tough, but I'd rater have seen him sit for a week or two and get healthy.

I know the Seahawks are being rumored heavily for Collin, but the Lions should be putting out signals to his agent that they need to talk. We could use better depth, and it also allows for some trade bait down the road at a position of need for over half the teams in the league. I know a number of people would be upset because of how he expressed his opinion, but I would think that cooler heads can prevail on this.

It's hard to come up with a franchise quarterback (and Matthew Stafford is one). Having a chance to get depth that can keep the team competitive for a couple of games should be an opportunity the Lions follow.

I get it. This is a parody of TPaul's JaMarcus Russell thread, isn't it?