• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep will stand for the anthem starting next year

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, OK, My apologies to our neighbors to the north.

No doubt we have a shit Pres but the lesser of the 2 evils. Like you said with her security risks and also the soldiers in Benghazi dieing because of her,I'll take loudmouth orangatan wiggie, we have had enough Clintons and Bushes in our lifetimes. Hopefully Canada and England will get out of the dark ages with the Queen and Princes shit, that's so pre-1900;s. At least it's a democracy here, we vote , majority wins and if fucker does a bad job, 4 years is max/ Unfortunately no good candidates ran this time around, we need to bring back Reagan from the dead

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b77ecbfa0f.jpg

:yo:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, he will get a few invites to work out with some teams, but unless he just blows them away, he is likely to be sitting out next NFL season. NFL teams won't want to risk the hassle. One scenario I could see happen is if he does look pretty good in a work out, but not even close to starting for that team, they may offer him the veteran minimum (I think his would be around $800k).
He replaces Romo in the Dallas circus. They certainly don't mind bringing in/holding onto controversial players.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can win games, he will start next year, personal feelings aside. Hes good enough to start for many teams.
Many teams? Like who? He couldn't even keep his job in SF as a starter. Maybe he starts on one or two teams but that's about it. He's a quality back up on a lot of teams.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to hear the logic of how it will be a circus if he plans on standing for the anthem. Are you dumb?
I'd bet he's eaten his share of humble pie these past few months. Add to it the $1mil he gave up to "charity", we all know that was the initial installment in the cost of repairing his image. He'll toe the line as a back up on decent team.