• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Junior Galette says his comeback with Redskins could be ‘one for the history books’

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior Galette says his comeback with Redskins could be ‘one for the history books’

“Technically I’m a free agent, but in my mind, like I said last year, I’m set to come back,” Galette told ESPN 980’s Scott Jackson and Brian Mitchell on Wednesday. “I already spoke to Scot [McCloughan], and we already have plans to just sign me back on a one-year deal. I told him I don’t care about no money right now. I could care less. I made tons of money in the NFL, and I set myself up to be good for life. I’m not worried about the money. It’s about my pride right now and to show myself that I can come back from back-to-back Achilles’ injuries. I feel like it would be one for the history books the way I come back if I could come back and take the league by storm and proceed and play for another five years in my prime.”

I wanna be what Dexter Manley Was To The Skins...#BLESSED

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring him in, give him a chance, but prepare as if he will not make the team. Galette would not deter me from drafting a Harris from Missouri, or a Tim Williams, if he can get off the weeeeeeeed.

Mock drafts are so fluid, but my point is, if there is a disruptive, fast edge guy there at 17 that they like I would hope they wouldn't pass on him for a guy who hasn't played in two years

Lets say you draft an edge high, and Galette is monster in camp, then you could just slide Kerrigan down to the line, especially if the new DC runs a 43 base.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the cap space we have the Redskins can make massive changes along with the draft

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would not even play him in preason then in reagler seasn just on 3 rd down and longs

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sign him , you have nothing to lose . you give a guy like this a chance he will run through a wall for you

another thing is he has run out of achilles to tear

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, holding my breath! Done holding my breath! I'm counting on Doctson contributing more so next year than Gallette.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Technically I’m a free agent, but in my mind, like I said last year, I’m set to come back,” Galette told ESPN 980’s Scott Jackson and Brian Mitchell on Wednesday. “I already spoke to Scot [McCloughan], and we already have plans to just sign me back on a one-year deal. I told him I don’t care about no money right now. I could care less. I made tons of money in the NFL, and I set myself up to be good for life. I’m not worried about the money. It’s about my pride right now and to show myself that I can come back from back-to-back Achilles’ injuries. I feel like it would be one for the history books the way I come back if I could come back and take the league by storm and proceed and play for another five years in my prime.”

I wanna be what Dexter Manley Was To The Skins...#BLESSED

Well, he certainly makes the Right Things To Say All Star Team by unanimous vote.