• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon, again!...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know the saying... You can take a person out if the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a person.

And before anyone tries the race card, I'm African American. I see this all the time in my community, and this punk is no different than many others.

Just pathetic.

Whatever guy. I'm a Caucasian American and I see it in my community too. Substance abuse doesn't discriminate by race.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he was .01 over the "legal" limit... I get that the dude should know better with all that's at stake for him but he was most likely minutes away from being at a legal level... I'm not a fan of fucking the dude's life completely & most likely sending him officially into a spiral over .01

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he was .01 over the "legal" limit... I get that the dude should know better with all that's at stake for him but he was most likely minutes away from being at a legal level... I'm not a fan of fucking the dude's life completely & most likely sending him officially into a spiral over .01

Nor is the NFL - which is why the ban is a year and not for life.

They already suspended him for 4 games last year.

If he's smart he'll use this year to enter rehab and get clean.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is just me but if I go out with the intention of drinking I usually have a plan in place where I'm taking a cab home or walking. While it certainly is a gotcha moment, I still find it hard to believe a guy with that type of money can't afford a ride home.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just me but if I go out with the intention of drinking I usually have a plan in place where I'm taking a cab home or walking. While it certainly is a gotcha moment, I still find it hard to believe a guy with that type of money can't afford a ride home.

That's the truly sad part of all this. As we learned with the Josh Brent incident, they don't even need money. All players are provided with a number they can call 24x7 for a ride. No questions asked.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the truly sad part of all this. As we learned with the Josh Brent incident, they don't even need money. All players are provided with a number they can call 24x7 for a ride. No questions asked.

Good point and I was thinking same thing but .09 is 2 drinks. I know after only 2 I feel like I am perfectly ok to drive. But then again I dont drive a Bently Porsche or whatever these NFL guys drive. Cops see those late at night and find any reason to pull them over.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know the saying... You can take a person out if the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a person.

And before anyone tries the race card, I'm African American. I see this all the time in my community, and this punk is no different than many others.

Just pathetic.

Amen, saw it far too much hanging with the homies.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point and I was thinking same thing but .09 is 2 drinks. I know after only 2 I feel like I am perfectly ok to drive. But then again I dont drive a Bently Porsche or whatever these NFL guys drive. Cops see those late at night and find any reason to pull them over.

When I got my DWI, I blew a .086. Like you - I felt fine. My wife was WAY drunker than I was.

Lesson learned in mandatory drunk driving class about that .086 - if I had waited about 30 minutes more before leaving there was the real possibility I would have passed the test.

Bottom line... I never have more than one beer when dining out... and never ever drive after multiple beers. Only took one time for me to learn that expensive lesson.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I got my DWI, I blew a .086. Like you - I felt fine. My wife was WAY drunker than I was.

Lesson learned in mandatory drunk driving class about that .086 - if I had waited about 30 minutes more before leaving there was the real possibility I would have passed the test.

Bottom line... I never have more than one beer when dining out... and never ever drive after multiple beers. Only took one time for me to learn that expensive lesson.

yeah no doubt here in RI you lose your license for 30 days plus $$$ fines and courses. You do a refusal and its 6 mos suspension, more fines, classes but doesnt show up on record I think. Either way it stings and people do it over and over

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have bodyguards, they have enough money. If they plan on drinking, get a driver.

Simple.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taking a huge leap of faith here. You're probably smarter.

If he didn't smoke as much weed he might not be as stupid. It allegedly kills brain cells off at a high rate.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it doesn't. Those claims are based on studies that were really studies of oxygen deprivation and have been disproved hundreds of times now.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is well on his way to becoming the owner of the Colts.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't their job to enforce federal law. They have no obligation to do so. Being federally illegal has literally no relevance.

LOL :laugh3:
Name one sport that advocates breaking the law!!!
(seems kinda relevant to me)

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have to advocate it. They simply have to stop punishing it. And they will do so.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They don't have to advocate it. They simply have to stop punishing it. And they will do so.

No they won't. Corporations like the NFL are run by serious people. Grown ups. They're never going to want brain-dead potheads (sorry if your ears are burning) working for and representing them.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they will. The research will demonstrate more convincingly that it helps prevent head trauma and the league will have no choice. Goodell even kept the door open on it.

The idiots are the one who ignore scientific fact to spread ignorant bullshit about something consistently demonstrated to be beneficial in a wide variety of ways with far less downside than any pharmaceutical there is.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yes, they will. The research will demonstrate more convincingly that it helps prevent head trauma and the league will have no choice. Goodell even kept the door open on it.

The idiots are the one who ignore scientific fact to spread ignorant bullshit about something consistently demonstrated to be beneficial in a wide variety of ways with far less downside than any pharmaceutical there is.

The research has proven exactly the opposite of what you're saying, and people whose brains are still in tact are never going to be moronic enough to believe the bull shit you use to justify your own dumbass behaviour.