• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon, again!...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many ways I can twist this comment, good thing I'm dealing with a hang over today, :suds:

Bro you work in a brewery. I would have had that hangover gone 5 minutes after I punched in. Come on what you got for me McNabb? I feel like Randy Macho Man Savage. Well back when he was alive. Elizabeth

Who's Chip on bottom sig Chip Foos?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my excuse yesterday to lose the two day bender from the 4th,:L Sucks getting old...

I'm so old and pathetic I didn't even drink on the 4th cause I was recovering from the 3rd. :L

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dry 4th huh? Man I still have the beer farts from the absurd amount of IPA I drank on the 4th.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have bodyguards, they have enough money. If they plan on drinking, get a driver.

Simple.

How Many Drinks Does it Take to Reach 0.08% BAC?

Agree 100%. Attached is a guideline for all of this. However - an NFL player & especially one in Gordon's situation should know better. Forget about whether it is fair or not - life is not fair.

With his resources, pending suspension & future big payday he should do everything possible to avoid this situation. As previously mentioned - all NFL players get free rides in this situation. Many of them avoid it since they don't want to do it too often & be branded as a drunk. Fine - there are other options including getting a ride with someone else, getting a room for the night or simply refraining from drinking too much. That is tough but beats the option of basically pissing away millions of dollars.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be sexist but is it because he's a man?

Men have this thing that when they're drunk they want to prove they can 'handle their booze'.

Is that why they don't call cabs or hire other people to drive for them?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be sexist but is it because he's a man?

Men have this thing that when they're drunk they want to prove they can 'handle their booze'.

Is that why they don't call cabs or hire other people to drive for them?

Not all, but I see your point. I just do it sometimes bc I don't want to spend $$ on a cab or I'm a mile out. But I'm not rich out my ass like Gordon.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all, but I see your point. I just do it sometimes bc I don't want to spend $$ on a cab or I'm a mile out. But I'm not rich out my ass like Gordon.

I see your pt. I would also add that women quite often are not the drivers or in the extreme cases flirt their way out of these situations.

However - look at this somewhat differently. If you knew that you had a big promotion or bonus on the horizon (that would be in jeopardy with an incident) you might act differently & be on your best behavior. Also - if you had some type of other pending charge - say another DUI - I almost guarantee you would not put yourself at risk. You could make that argument in both cases for Gordon - he should know better.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem stems from his addiction to pot. When you're constantly high, your memory and decision-making gets distorted and you make irrational decisions.

Gordon is extremely rich. He doesn't need to drive a car anymore. If he has too much to drink, why doesn't he let his body guard/driver know or make a quick call to his butler?

If anything, it shouldn't make the NFL re-think anything. If pot becomes legal for general use in most states, then I would consider it, but lets face it: There's a reason why you have to take a blood test to get employment in this country. Employers don't want to deal with high employees.

I really hope he gets help and decides to kick his alcohol and drug habits. It's ruining his future.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mangler;5162774[B said:
]Black Velvet[/B] Toasted Caramel....try it ; you'll like it....not enough O's in smooooooth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQ7AvCoWJo]Alannah Myles - Black Velvet (1994) - YouTube[/ame]

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Velvet Toasted Caramel....try it ; you'll like it....not enough O's in smooooooth.

I drink that Im all into black caramel woman. Brown sugar you never taste so good

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your pt. I would also add that women quite often are not the drivers or in the extreme cases flirt their way out of these situations.

However - look at this somewhat differently. If you knew that you had a big promotion or bonus on the horizon (that would be in jeopardy with an incident) you might act differently & be on your best behavior. Also - if you had some type of other pending charge - say another DUI - I almost guarantee you would not put yourself at risk. You could make that argument in both cases for Gordon - he should know better.

Definitely, a promotion would mean more money lol. But when you get caught doing it the first time you are less likely to do it agaon, although wome push their luck, like Gordon.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem stems from his addiction to pot. When you're constantly high, your memory and decision-making gets distorted and you make irrational decisions.

Gordon is extremely rich. He doesn't need to drive a car anymore. If he has too much to drink, why doesn't he let his body guard/driver know or make a quick call to his butler?

If anything, it shouldn't make the NFL re-think anything. If pot becomes legal for general use in most states, then I would consider it, but lets face it: There's a reason why you have to take a blood test to get employment in this country. Employers don't want to deal with high employees.

I really hope he gets help and decides to kick his alcohol and drug habits. It's ruining his future.

:L