• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen and Andrews or kittle

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want more.

Josh Allen and Andrews

Or

Kittle

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle

unless this is a superflex or you are hurting at QB, then give me Allen and Andrews

who's your QB right now? I think that plays a big part of this decision

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have brady, big ben and the Pat's guy

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are set this year

work your way towards a new Qb without using Kittle

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing this....Kittle and I love Andrews but Allen isn't needed.
Idk... I think he's trading his best fantasy QB (a top 6-10 QB at that) and a top 3-5 TE for Kittle. I'm not 100% sold on that.

I don't think any of the QBs he has behind Allen are going to be viable in the long-term and I don't like Kittle that much more than Andrews. Andrews only has room to grow as far as targets. Yes, he may regress as far as TDs, but the man only played 50% or more snaps in 6/15 games last year and topped out at 57% in week 7. He saw 98(!!!) targets during that time. Imagine what he could do if he hits 75% of snaps. Teams knew what he was on the field to do, and still couldn't stop him from doing it.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all your QBs I would take the Kittle deal. If you did not have good QB options I would not have made this trade. In a vacuum, I like Allen and Andrews better than Kittle.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk... I think he's trading his best fantasy QB (a top 6-10 QB at that) and a top 3-5 TE for Kittle. I'm not 100% sold on that.

I don't think any of the QBs he has behind Allen are going to be viable in the long-term and I don't like Kittle that much more than Andrews. Andrews only has room to grow as far as targets. Yes, he may regress as far as TDs, but the man only played 50% or more snaps in 6/15 games last year and topped out at 57% in week 7. He saw 98(!!!) targets during that time. Imagine what he could do if he hits 75% of snaps. Teams knew what he was on the field to do, and still couldn't stop him from doing it.

Best...maybe? Brady and Big Ben are getting older but could very well still put up very very nice numbers especially Brady. Still not a fan of Josh Allen...so even if he is the best, it won't be by much. I think Kittle's difference is higher than Allen's over Big Ben or Brady...and that's really just a guess. Brady or Big Ben could very well be more productive than Allen.

I mean look at what Brady had last year in NE and he scored 20 points less than Allen. Now, you put Brady in this offense even if he has to adjust (which I don't think will be the case), I see Brady at the least even to Allen if not better. The offensive weapons he has to work with is day and night.

Don't get me wrong I love Andrews but Kittle's ceiling is still higher. Also you factors in the Samuel injury + they lost Manny. Jimmy G will look to go to Kittle even more now in his second full season. Everything went right for Baltimore last year...for all that we know that was Andrew's ceiling, if so, it isn't better than Kittle's.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best...maybe? Brady and Big Ben are getting older but could very well still put up very very nice numbers especially Brady. Still not a fan of Josh Allen...so even if he is the best, it won't be by much. I think Kittle's difference is higher than Allen's over Big Ben or Brady...and that's really just a guess. Brady or Big Ben could very well be more productive than Allen.

I mean look at what Brady had last year in NE and he scored 20 points less than Allen. Now, you put Brady in this offense even if he has to adjust (which I don't think will be the case), I see Brady at the least even to Allen if not better. The offensive weapons he has to work with is day and night.

Don't get me wrong I love Andrews but Kittle's ceiling is still higher. Also you factors in the Samuel injury + they lost Manny. Jimmy G will look to go to Kittle even more now in his second full season. Everything went right for Baltimore last year...for all that we know that was Andrew's ceiling, if so, it isn't better than Kittle's.
It's a dynasty league, though (Unless I'm wrong??). Ben and Brady won't be in the league in what, 3 years? Allen's surrounding cast got a lot better with the addition of Diggs and he was QB 6 last year with John Brown as his #1.

I know Brady's situation got better too. Again though, how much longer do we think he plays? He's on a 2 year contract. That, plus the fact that a lot of QBs have difficulty their first year in an Arians offense doesn't exactly scream $$$ to me. Brady was so familiar with the offense they ran in NE. I'm not sold on him being able to pick this new offense up as quickly especially with the way the offseason seems like it's going to play out. Yes, I know who Tom Brady is.

I think Ben is just done. I would be surprised if he didn't retire after this season.

I'd take Allen going forward, and I'd take Allen for this season as well. I don't expect a ton from Ben or Brady this year.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paper trades can backfire. I’d rather use one of the other QBs to get this done. If the Kittle owner won’t, oh well.

That said, I can see why you’d make that offer, it isn’t bat shit crazy. But if that offer is up to you from the Kittle owner, I would say he’s trying to max out (warranted) on a rather likely small TE difference.