• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordy hurt, AR in bandages

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know how upset I get when you yell at Packer fans. I mean really guys I'm super serious.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is something about Mike McCarthy that makes me want to kick the neighbors dog.

That is one arrogant, fat POS.

C

cubzzzfanincali

pretty sure all head coaches are arrogant. I think you kind of HAVE to be.

I think McCarthy deserves respect. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to give up play-calling duties, but he did it. That takes something. He made some pretty questionable decisions with the offense over the years, but there's no question he has a brilliant football mind.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think McCarthy deserves respect. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to give up play-calling duties, but he did it. That takes something. He made some pretty questionable decisions with the offense over the years, but there's no question he has a brilliant football mind.
Actually he was going to do it with Philbin before he left so he just waited a couple years for Clements to get settled in....

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how anotheridiot never said one word about Jordy Nelson injuring himself after aaron rodgers threw a high pass

Can you explain why should I worry about packer receivers?

Why would I care about the Packers?

Have the packers explained how it was Nelson's right knee was the one requiring surgery when the play he limped out on he landed on his left? It's very bizarre. Did he plant funny on his first step after landing? It's really unclear to me how exactly he hurt himself. And another idiot I swear to god if you blame this on bone spurs I am gonna lose it...

You just love looking for problems don't you.

Not like you care, but I used to be a crew chief for a drag racer, we ran Top Fuel, you know the really really fast dragsters that shoot flames out the exhaust pipes. After the burnout, (when a driver smokes the tires to get debris off of them) I had to run down the track so he could back up on top of the new rubber that just got laid down from the burnout. See, dragsters do not have rear view mirrors, drivers are strapped in so they cannot turn their head. This would happen 4-6 times over a weekend. Monday morning, the pain in my calves was so bad I could hardly walk. They were called shin splints. xrays showed how spurs dig into the nerve endings in the heel and make it painful to walk. They were not called a stress fracture. They were called the original diagnosis of shin splints. If I didnt run for three weeks, I was fine for the next event. Until the insoles were made and the pressure relieved, it kept happening.

I dont know what you did to actually hurt yourself, see a doctor, have them explain the problem caused by heel spurs. I would think those x rays of coke bottles and various objects stuck up your ass is more your speed for doctor visits. It amazes me that something that I actually went thru is considered wrong by your expertise. I am hoping this ends the discussion of how my real life experiences trumps your internet knowledge. I am sure that I have not heard the end of this, even though it is real life with me.

Can you jump on someone that is more difficult for you to jaw with? Give yourself a challenge, stop kicking a dead horse or shooting fish in a barrel. Problem is, nobody bites with your bullshit so you need to continue to bully the easy prey that do. I mean, I feel bad writing this because for all I know you were bullied all your life, got your ass kicked constantly, maybe have some mental of physical defect that caused it, still live in a relatives basement, and this is all you have. If it is, oh well, I guess you dont mind how you treat people, no reason I should mind how you feel. If you dont see another reply for me, its again trying to relieve the burden of your jibberish on the other members so there might be some actual discussions here. You did not win.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubts, but that face! Ugh! It's downright punch-able. :dhd:

C

cubzzzfanincali

Can you explain why should I worry about packer receivers?

Why would I care about the Packers?

You just love looking for problems don't you.

Not like you care, but I used to be a crew chief for a drag racer, we ran Top Fuel, you know the really really fast dragsters that shoot flames out the exhaust pipes. After the burnout, (when a driver smokes the tires to get debris off of them) I had to run down the track so he could back up on top of the new rubber that just got laid down from the burnout. See, dragsters do not have rear view mirrors, drivers are strapped in so they cannot turn their head. This would happen 4-6 times over a weekend. Monday morning, the pain in my calves was so bad I could hardly walk. They were called shin splints. xrays showed how spurs dig into the nerve endings in the heel and make it painful to walk. They were not called a stress fracture. They were called the original diagnosis of shin splints. If I didnt run for three weeks, I was fine for the next event. Until the insoles were made and the pressure relieved, it kept happening.

I dont know what you did to actually hurt yourself, see a doctor, have them explain the problem caused by heel spurs. I would think those x rays of coke bottles and various objects stuck up your ass is more your speed for doctor visits. It amazes me that something that I actually went thru is considered wrong by your expertise. I am hoping this ends the discussion of how my real life experiences trumps your internet knowledge. I am sure that I have not heard the end of this, even though it is real life with me.

Can you jump on someone that is more difficult for you to jaw with? Give yourself a challenge, stop kicking a dead horse or shooting fish in a barrel. Problem is, nobody bites with your bullshit so you need to continue to bully the easy prey that do. I mean, I feel bad writing this because for all I know you were bullied all your life, got your ass kicked constantly, maybe have some mental of physical defect that caused it, still live in a relatives basement, and this is all you have. If it is, oh well, I guess you dont mind how you treat people, no reason I should mind how you feel. If you dont see another reply for me, its again trying to relieve the burden of your jibberish on the other members so there might be some actual discussions here. You did not win.

I enjoyed this for many reasons, but focusing on just the medical facts, shin splints are not caused by heel spurs. Shin splints are not caused by nerve issues either, insofar as the source of the issue is not the nerves, it is the muscles. Of course shin splints do hurt (which your nerves will gladly tell you), but the source of the pain is not the nerve, nor the heel. It is a muscle imbalance.

As I stated before, assuming your doctor wasn't just trying to get you out of his office as fast as possible and figured throwing the much more ambiguous "they are shin splints" at you would get rid of you faster (and this is probably what he was doing), then you should fire your doctor. You aren't the only person who has suffered lower leg pain, you aren't an authority, you don't know shit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think McCarthy deserves respect. there's no question he has a brilliant football mind.
I have no doubt that he would have been fired years ago without AR hiding all that is wrong. GB has the best QB in the NFL and can't put a full team behind him. Is GB a better team then average outside of QB? To me they are not. Without AR they are a 3 to 5 win team. And that is why they get bounced come playoff time every year.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I hear what you are saying Noon, and there's no doubt that Rodgers covers many failings. But I'd say there's two things you need take into account. One, the rest of the Green Bay offense (outside of maybe Josh Sitton) has not really been not that remarkable in terms of talent. Packer fans will scream about this, but it's true. You take most of these guys and put them on a team elsewhere, and they are mediocre (see for example Greg Jennings and Scott Wells). Some of the reason they fit in so well in GB was due to the offensive scheme. And that's kind of the second point. Rodgers can be as great as he wants but with bad coaching that would get screwed up. Drew Brees is a grea example of a QB who thrived because he finally got the right coach. If McCarthy has done anything right, it's to his credit that he at the very least avoided fucking up a good thing.

There are many, many examples of his brilliance, but I'm going to cite one play I think we all remember well. The TD bomb on 4th down that ended our season a couple of years ago. What was so amazing about that play more than anything wasn't Rodgers' decision and pass. Rex Grossman could have made that play. What made that play amazing was the way the Green Bay line totally wiped out the entire gang blitz the Bears called on that play. We had SEVEN guys rushing on that play, and they wiped them all out. How? They employed a very unusual tactic by having their entire line unconventionally push everything to the right as entire unit, which essentially pushed the entire rush away, and because they were going right, they trusted the RB to block an unblocked Julius Peppers, which was, to put it mildly, gutsy. That doesn't happen by mistake. The center was coached to make that blocking call in that situation. I'm sorry, but that's just great coaching right there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a pretty good coach Cali. But many good coaches lost their jobs over not having a good QB to work with. I just don't think he is special.

C

cubzzzfanincali

ok, I can live with that. He's no Belichick, I'll certainly give you that. McCarthy definitely makes me suffer from bouts of major headscratching sometimes, but I guess I like that quality in a Packers coach...nothing like a little weakness for the enemy. He may not be the greatest, but I'd say he is pretty solid all in all.

Hope he fucks shit up tomorrow though! Go Bears! I'm sick of only have one game of coaches' film to watch, the Pats/Steelers game was pretty repetitious. Bring on the season!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that he would have been fired years ago without AR hiding all that is wrong. GB has the best QB in the NFL and can't put a full team behind him. Is GB a better team then average outside of QB? To me they are not. Without AR they are a 3 to 5 win team. And that is why they get bounced come playoff time every year.

Interesting, but he still has as many superbowl wins as all Bear's coached combined.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, but he still has as many superbowl wins as all Bear's coached combined.
2 HOF QBs. If we had that we would have had more then 2 SBs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I can live with that. He's no Belichick, I'll certainly give you that. I'm still not sold on BB. Without Brady he has a losing record. For me BB is a good coach with a top 3 all time QB. Now if he won a SB with sexy rexy then I would be on the same page with you. How many SB's for NE with Henry Burris starting?

C

cubzzzfanincali

Noon it's true he has a HOF QB (some of which is BECAUSE of BB, not in spite of him), but you can look at the way BB manages the entire rest of the team, and it's all pretty brilliant. Nobody manages the roster as ruthlessly, nobody works the draft better, and no one comes up with better game plans. I'd take him in a heart beat.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 HOF QBs. If we had that we would have had more then 2 SBs.
Who is at fault for the Bear's not having good QBs? I know for sure it's not the Packers, so who then?

Good luck today, just not too much.