• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Bostic to New England

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... you can't say that Pace is sitting still. Bostic wasn't doing anything even before the switch to the 3-4. So no real lost there.
The more picks the better. I see some people getting upset that they are "giving these guys away" but don't forget that you can package picks to move UP in the draft too.
Interesting and refreshing to see that they are DOING something. Anything... notice that they are not good- Bench players, Notice you need draft picks to build...trade players.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the genius has been proven right. I've always said Bostic was too dumb and would fail. There you have it. Lightning strikes for the 1000th time.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Once again the genius has been proven right. I've always said Bostic was too dumb and would fail. There you have it. Lightning strikes for the 1000th time.

yes, clearly, you are more intelligent than Bill Belichick.

My God, get over yourself, you are a fucking moron.

C

cubzzzfanincali

a 6th is a little disappointing for a young linebacker, but considering he was just rotting here, probably just as well. The fire sale sure has started early. Can we trade Forte, who is actually worth something to a competitor?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm I am a genius and am far superior in football knowledge to Bellichick.

I'm sorry it bothers you that i was right again. Where are all the Bostic supporters who thought I was wrong about him? Oh yeah, like farts.

Bellichick will find out very quickly Bostic is too dumb to play in this league.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Umm I am a genius and am far superior in football knowledge to Bellichick.

I'm sorry it bothers you that i was right again. Where are all the Bostic supporters who thought I was wrong about him? Oh yeah, like farts.

Bellichick will find out very quickly Bostic is too dumb to play in this league.

Before you changed your login, I had bookmarked all of the dumbass "predictions" you had made that were somewhere between wrong and hysterically comic. Now by tossing the old account you've ruined it, but I'm sure you wlil provide plenty of new material. Keep going!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you changed your login, I had bookmarked all of the dumbass "predictions" you had made that were somewhere between wrong and hysterically comic. Now by tossing the old account you've ruined it, but I'm sure you wlil provide plenty of new material. Keep going!

I've only had one account here. When espn forums were open, i was BS75. I don't change anything. I own up to everything. And I am more right about the Bears than anybody else on this planet. Sorry that bothers you. Sorry you had to make up this whole thing about another account to try to make me look bad. Ask around kid, i only had this account ever on this forum.

C

cubzzzfanincali

No actually, you had another account with an underscore between BS and genius. Had I known you would be this much of a dishonest douchebag, I would have made screen captures, which I didn't think necessary since I didn't think you were that much of a pussy weasel. I guess I was wrong.

Not worried. You are already providing new material, I don't stress an absence of past foolishness.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali's very angry! He's using his big boy words again.

C

cubzzzfanincali

hah, yeah maybe. But you know what, Belichick's main positional strength is grooming linebackers. And he does love guysthat have played both 4-3 and 3-4. If nothing else, its an interesting move, and something to follow.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only had one account here. When espn forums were open, i was BS75. I don't change anything. I own up to everything. And I am more right about the Bears than anybody else on this planet. Sorry that bothers you. Sorry you had to make up this whole thing about another account to try to make me look bad. Ask around kid, i only had this account ever on this forum.

You should forever be know as dickface now

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a BS prediction from a few weeks ago.(Both Mariota and Winston will be busts.) How is that looking BS.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I liked Bostic. Ever since that hit in preseason he put that back to sleep. Thats what he can do. "Too dumb", thats easy to fix, give him one assignment and dont make him think.

Funny how the best coach on the planet sees something in a guy rotting here behind shea. Can't wait til all these sixth rounders pan out.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He just does his shtick to get a reaction from others. In truth he is probably some obese dope sitting on his back porch posting all day under multiple persona. I just laugh at his quips, realize who he is, and move on.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I liked Bostic. Ever since that hit in preseason he put that back to sleep. Thats what he can do. "Too dumb", thats easy to fix, give him one assignment and dont make him think.

Funny how the best coach on the planet sees something in a guy rotting here behind shea. Can't wait til all these sixth rounders pan out.
Go trolling elsewhere