• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JG

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with that.

Though I think if Marino played in his prime under today's rules no Qb would even come close to ever breaking the records he would set.

Marino's the best ever IMO. However, if Aikman played in todays game, in the right system, I think he'd go down as better than P Manning or Brady.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why even call an option. They lined up and ran GREAT out of the I-Formation all game.

Jimmy Johnson/ Norv Turner would have ran Smith up the middle every play until someone stopped us.

It is what it is .... piss poor play calling. Piss poor game management, and piss poor clock management. That has been the story of Garrett since he has been a coach for the Dallas Cowboys.
And after all these years?????.... He hasn't improved not one bit in those areas.

I don't disagree at all and have been saying that since Last year! But the point about the irony was that Romo picked pass over run as he had the option to do either. So if Romo was angry at Garrett for us not running the ball he needs to look in the mirror as well. All year all you need to do is out 8 in the box and you know Romo will go to a pass. It's like a HS offense

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree at all and have been saying that since Last year! But the point about the irony was that Romo picked pass over run as he had the option to do either. So if Romo was angry at Garrett for us not running the ball he needs to look in the mirror as well. All year all you need to do is out 8 in the box and you know Romo will go to a pass. It's like a HS offense

It may just be my imagination, but it sure seems as though Romo is playing to the camera's more this year. Every time someone drops a ball, or he throws a pick or get sacked, it seems as if he is making sure everyone knows it was someone else's fault. Not the best sign

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
captain jerry wanted Tony more involved in what we were doing on Sunday.
well????
shoot um all