• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jerry Jones at 25 years of ownership

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all this sounds like a perfect reason to trade down & grab some more picks this year.

One would think and teams will be interested in the 16th pick if they seek a skill position player.
Still..............I have no trust in jerry drafting unless it's eric doing the drafting

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think and teams will be interested in the 16th pick if they seek a skill position player.
Still..............I have no trust in jerry drafting unless it's eric doing the drafting

Who the hell knows what Jerry is going to do. I have visions of Jerry on draft day wearing a wizards hat, and throwing 13 sided dice.

"Hmm....do I want lawful good or chaotic good? Lawful good always does what's right and wouldn't cause problems off the field but chaotic good is so much more flexible...."

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what has he done lately. There's not another GM in the world that would have survived the last 18 years . Jerry needs to fire Jerry. This is jarntts argument about Jerry the owner. A good owner would have fired this GM years ago. There is absolutely no argument against jarntts stance here.

Jerry is so delusional that during the MNF game against ATL two seasons ago. He said in an interview he would have fired himself as GM, if he wasn't GM. Saying if the GM was someone else he would have been fired already but since he is Jerry..........all is good. And his comments of I am the owner and I approve all, so why hire a GM, are not signs of good things to come.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayden could be gone by the end of TC

Anything could happen, but why would you think Hayden won't be here? If you are assuming a few draft picks on the DL, OK, but that is an unknown. But as the team currently stands he is a starter. we are a better team with him as a backup than a starter and my gut tells me we pick up a 1 tech somewhere - draft, cheap FA (wonder how much Bryant will get), etc. But, until we do he isn't going anywhere IMO.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything could happen, but why would you think Hayden won't be here? If you are assuming a few draft picks on the DL, OK, but that is an unknown. But as the team currently stands he is a starter. we are a better team with him as a backup than a starter and my gut tells me we pick up a 1 tech somewhere - draft, cheap FA (wonder how much Bryant will get), etc. But, until we do he isn't going anywhere IMO.

With Hatcher almost certain to be gone, I don't know why we'd even consider letting go of Hayden

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...-the-football-operation-not-jerry-jones.html/

Some GM:

"Johnson said when the Cowboys traded with Atlanta for defensive tackle Tony Casillas in training camp before the 1991 season, he was surprised to hear Jones taking credit. Johnson said when he told Jones about the trade, the owner was not familiar with Casillas, who had played at the University of Oklahoma and been the second pick of the 1986 draft."

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty crazy day for DFW sports history. Most likely the two biggest stories ever and on the same date

25 years ago to the day Jerry buys the Cowboys
27 years ago to the day the death penalty at SMU...and they have never really recovered

SMU wasn't anything without all the cheating, before or after.....I have no idea why anyone would expect them to return to their glory days, when they glory days took place in the "tainted years"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMU wasn't anything without all the cheating, before or after.....I have no idea why anyone would expect them to return to their glory days, when they glory days took place in the "tainted years"

Pony Express...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you assume you know what was posted and yet you say stupid ass shit anyways.
Research SMU football ass clown, it actually started before the 80's

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh how little you know or assume

Do some research

And SMU is the reason that no college team will ever get the Death penalty again
And on that research you just might find that EVERY BIG COLLEGE Program was doing the same thing.
SMU was made an example but it could have happened to OHIO, USC, Oklahoma , Texas etc

Still happening covered up better but still going on in every Program