• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeramy Roenick Fired by NBC Sports

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I miss the days when not only was it not frowned upon to give your secretary a pat on the ass, it was generally encouraged.

And here's me, who recently had to have a conversation with a female employee about whether the nipple clamps that were found in a desk she recently vacated were hers.

They were not, by the way. Person who was to move into the desk put them there so his wife wouldn't find them and spoil Valentine's Day.

My job is very strange

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's me, who recently had to have a conversation with a female employee about whether the nipple clamps that were found in a desk she recently vacated were hers.

They were not, by the way. Person who was to move into the desk put them there so his wife wouldn't find them and spoil Valentine's Day.

My job is very strange
man, I wouldn't even know where or how to begin that one. I'd probably end up in HR my damn self.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, I wouldn't even know where or how to begin that one. I'd probably end up in HR my damn self.

Well, considering it was HR who asked me to help them figure it out...

She recently transferred to another department, closely aligned to mine (I do forensic investigations). They decided to move a guy into her old desk, and as someone was checking it out, found them. They called HR and me. After a lot of laughing, we decided to go ask. She vehemently denied it (as in - no way she was acting). Then we decided to ask everyone in the old area, starting with the guy who was going to get the desk as he had already started to move stuff over. Straight up said yeah. His.

Not the weirdest thing that's happened at work, actually. Not by a long shot.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering it was HR who asked me to help them figure it out...

She recently transferred to another department, closely aligned to mine (I do forensic investigations). They decided to move a guy into her old desk, and as someone was checking it out, found them. They called HR and me. After a lot of laughing, we decided to go ask. She vehemently denied it (as in - no way she was acting). Then we decided to ask everyone in the old area, starting with the guy who was going to get the desk as he had already started to move stuff over. Straight up said yeah. His.

Not the weirdest thing that's happened at work, actually. Not by a long shot.
not even the weirdest thing that's happened? man, you job sound way more fun than mine :D

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, she could stab someone with them tittays
And back then it would probably have been ok! People would have been "Kyle died an honorable death" while today it would be "Justice for kyle!".

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Coleman likes this, he is always about ass-high.

FIFY

(but I really hope I don't find out that "Ass High" is trademarked when I'm facing a lawsuit from ChiChi LaRue :wink: )

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This firing doesn't make any sense. JR's comments, from I can decipher, makes it sound like he wanted to have sex with a man. I'm surprised NBC didn't give him a bigger role, to help push the gay agenda.