• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its time for Jason Wright to go.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach hires the coordinators...not the owner!!!!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're starting to sound like you miss Dan :D

Dan was going to be a limited partner but (forget his name now and don't have time to look it up) so the league wouldn't take his bid. Dan didn't have the money either but Jerrah told him how to get the league to over allow. 22 years later he was still borrowing money from the league because he was short when he became sole owner. BTW he bought the team and stadium for $800 million. That and the final sale was why I said he won the lottery.

How did he do with Six Flags, his radio station etc?? Not to mention he was a billion in debt when he sold the team. He had the balls to go for it and Jerrah and Roger have helped his ass out more than once.
he got a shitload when he sold the team.just hope he gets the hell out of dc with his 6 billion.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on how the season goes. IF Howell does well, why would you fire EB? If the defense is top 5, why would you fire JDR? You said total house cleaning. A playoff win matters this year in my opinion.
ok i will go over it again . if you hire a new GM and a new HC they will determine what to do with JDR and EB . when we got a new ownership group dean all of our norms under snyder are no more .

we will have 100 mil in cap space dean , do we want that in the hands of RR coming off a 9 win season ? 7-9 wins is middle of the pack by definition . one win in the wild card round overrides everything else ?

now end up in the NFC championship game making you a bonafide contender will turn hogs head . remember doc rivers got several playoff series wins but he is unemployed . HOG wants to compete for and win superbowls dean

the history with snyder means nothing . you keep a 9 win coach with no back to back winning seasons in his career and you will be the wizards of the NFL

you are asking a HC to rattle of 9 mediocre wins with essentially a rookie 5th round pick with a suspect o/line , TE room with an untested full blown play caller to win a playoff game . that a tall order , as is my NFC title game appearance but if i see the same lack of urgency , slow start , unprepared football teams taking the field on sunday i cant keep what i have in place

you need to get out of the prediction business dean and look at what is best for the team now and in the future because all the good will of an upset playoff win will fall by the wayside

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i will go over it again . if you hire a new GM and a new HC they will determine what to do with JDR and EB . when we got a new ownership group dean all of our norms under snyder are no more .

we will have 100 mil in cap space dean , do we want that in the hands of RR coming off a 9 win season ? 7-9 wins is middle of the pack by definition . one win in the wild card round overrides everything else ?

now end up in the NFC championship game making you a bonafide contender will turn hogs head . remember doc rivers got several playoff series wins but he is unemployed . HOG wants to compete for and win superbowls dean

the history with snyder means nothing . you keep a 9 win coach with no back to back winning seasons in his career and you will be the wizards of the NFL

you are asking a HC to rattle of 9 mediocre wins with essentially a rookie 5th round pick with a suspect o/line , TE room with an untested full blown play caller to win a playoff game . that a tall order , as is my NFC title game appearance but if i see the same lack of urgency , slow start , unprepared football teams taking the field on sunday i cant keep what i have in place

you need to get out of the prediction business dean and look at what is best for the team now and in the future because all the good will of an upset playoff win will fall by the wayside

I will not get out of the prediction business b/c just last year I hit on 6 out of 7 of my future bets. I understand a new HC will want his own guys but im saying if we are successful this year why move on from coaches? Players would go nuts if JDR is fired with a top 5 defense. If Howell plays well with EB why would HOG want to ruin that relationship with his young QB? What I can see is if Howell and EB work well together and they have a successful season I can see moving on from RR and giving EB the HC job b/c of being afraid of another team poaching him as a HC. I don't understand blowing up a playoff winning team who has a young cheap QB in place with a top defense. That's just my opinion.

A 9-win season and playoff win is an overachievement for this team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not get out of the prediction business b/c just last year I hit on 6 out of 7 of my future bets. I understand a new HC will want his own guys but im saying if we are successful this year why move on from coaches? Players would go nuts if JDR is fired with a top 5 defense. If Howell plays well with EB why would HOG want to ruin that relationship with his young QB? What I can see is if Howell and EB work well together and they have a successful season I can see moving on from RR and giving EB the HC job b/c of being afraid of another team poaching him as a HC. I don't understand blowing up a playoff winning team who has a young cheap QB in place with a top defense. That's just my opinion.

A 9-win season and playoff win is an overachievement for this team.
No
9 wins isn’t overachievement, it’s business as usual .
I am not talking about bets in the prediction business either

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No
9 wins isn’t overachievement, it’s business as usual .
I am not talking about bets in the prediction business either

considering we are projected at 6.5 wins, then yes 9 wins AND a playoff win is an overachievement.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t care about projections , he is in year 4 now
This is what I dont get. Why does Vegas and every pundit for the most part have us winning 6.5 games? I continue to ask this but get no response from the other posters: what do you know that they don't?

The predictions from last year for Dean were all wrong and he knows this.

Furthermore, as I stated earlier, why do posters want to take counsel of their fears?

EB might get poached
Players might get mad about JDR leaving

Everything can't be true. In other words, howell can't play well, EB can't be a great OC, and the defense can't be top 5.....and we only win 9 games. If those things are true, then Rivera must be fired because he would clearly be hindering the team right?

Can anyone explain the sudden loyalty to Rivera? So we need to keep Rivera because of his coordinators? I give up trying to track this line of reasoning.

As I said, some posters have given in to defeatist attitudes and prefer mediocrity. Like I said, when presented with reality, people often run to fantasy. There is literally no reason to continue to prop up Rivera and be his apologist.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I dont get. Why does Vegas and every pundit for the most part have us winning 6.5 games? I continue to ask this but get no response from the other posters: what do you know that they don't?

The predictions from last year for Dean were all wrong and he knows this.

Furthermore, as I stated earlier, why do posters want to take counsel of their fears?

EB might get poached
Players might get mad about JDR leaving

Everything can't be true. In other words, howell can't play well, EB can't be a great OC, and the defense can't be top 5.....and we only win 9 games. If those things are true, then Rivera must be fired because he would clearly be hindering the team right?

Can anyone explain the sudden loyalty to Rivera? So we need to keep Rivera because of his coordinators? I give up trying to track this line of reasoning.

As I said, some posters have given in to defeatist attitudes and prefer mediocrity. Like I said, when presented with reality, people often run to fantasy. There is literally no reason to continue to prop up Rivera and be his apologist.
Are you talking to dean again? Because I am not seeing the love for RR.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bang on Jason a lot, but he gave a really solid interview to JP. Could clearly tell he wasn't a fan of Dan.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bang on Jason a lot, but he gave a really solid interview to JP. Could clearly tell he wasn't a fan of Dan.

he,s got something n common with the fans then,