• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its time for Jason Wright to go.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a bad guy. I just think he's bad at what he does. Apparently, Jason and Ron don't get along. Lied about the name change. Fumbled the Sean tribute. Got the years on the crest wrong. I could keep going.

For some reason link won't play but this is where you can find the audio of the Junkies discussing what Sheehan said about a possible rift.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a bad guy. I just think he's bad at what he does. Apparently, Jason and Ron don't get along. Lied about the name change. Fumbled the Sean tribute. Got the years on the crest wrong. I could keep going.

For some reason link won't play but this is where you can find the audio of the Junkies discussing what Sheehan said about a possible rift.

I agree. Wasn't he Synder's puppet?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Wasn't he Synder's puppet?
I wouldn't say puppet. I think nitro was Snyder's attempt to show diversity in an attempt to hold on to the team.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get rid of him and move on.snyder,s boy just ruins the team.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything but I think both are gone after this year. I wonder if one or both sides of the ball perform well if JDR or EB might get a shot at the HC position. Just a thought, not something I would bet on.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Wright might be a good dude and all but he might have to go as does Ron Rivera how the hell do you let it slip during your press conference that some of the offensive players came to you to complain about EB intensity practices..as Brian Mitchell said whatever players complained are soft and should be off the damn team we haven’t won a damn thing since 91

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the pod wouldn't load basically Wright told the media that EB has been the single biggest accelerator to the culture change.

When Ron was asked he said no comment.

Sheehan said that Wright mentioned that he had to catch a quick flight to get back for the Eab signing. Sheehan speculated that Ron felt.he could have closed EB just fine without Wright.

Long story short Wright seems to be making a play or feels he has some some of say on football operations.

I doubt Sheehan goes on the air with this narrative unless he felt comfortable doing so which means he's heard this from more than one source.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to worry about this stuff until league year is over. This is not Josh's first rodeo. He is clearly a million times better businessman as compared to Snyder. Dan won the lottery when he got ownership of the team. What has he done well since? Rales and Magic are both excellent businessman too.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to worry about this stuff until league year is over. This is not Josh's first rodeo. He is clearly a million times better businessman as compared to Snyder. Dan won the lottery when he got ownership of the team. What has he done well since? Rales and Magic are both excellent businessman too.
I dunno sportster.

Didn't Dan buy the team for 500 million and sell it for 6 billion? Seems like a solid investor to me...lol

Happy Thanksgiving by the way!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno sportster.

Didn't Dan buy the team for 500 million and sell it for 6 billion? Seems like a solid investor to me...lol

Happy Thanksgiving by the way!
You're starting to sound like you miss Dan :D

Dan was going to be a limited partner but (forget his name now and don't have time to look it up) so the league wouldn't take his bid. Dan didn't have the money either but Jerrah told him how to get the league to over allow. 22 years later he was still borrowing money from the league because he was short when he became sole owner. BTW he bought the team and stadium for $800 million. That and the final sale was why I said he won the lottery.

How did he do with Six Flags, his radio station etc?? Not to mention he was a billion in debt when he sold the team. He had the balls to go for it and Jerrah and Roger have helped his ass out more than once.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dan was going to be a limited partner but (forget his name now and don't have time to look it up) so the league wouldn't take his bid. Dan didn't have the money either but Jerrah told him how to get the league to over allow. 22 years later he was still borrowing money from the league because he was short when he became sole owner. BTW he bought the team and stadium for $800 million. That and the final sale was why I said he won the lottery.

How did he do with Six Flags, his radio station etc?? Not to mention he was a billion in debt when he sold the team. He had the balls to go for it and Jerrah and Roger have helped his ass out more than once.
Milstein

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do miss Dan actually

His integrity
His professionalism
His ethics
His devotion to a healthy workplace
His example on how women are to be respected

I do miss him. He was a leader to many but a friend to all. He was a servant of the people...lol

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will need a total house cleaning ,
when I say nfc title game appearance to save their jobs I mean
it because all that’s happening is kicking the can down the road for mediocrity.
getting 9 wins and 1 playoff win wreaks of fools gold much like the 7-9 back door playoffs crap that cali and dean tried to sell saying it would change everything
next year we were turds again and we laid an egg the following year
RR has never had back to back winning seasons and I don’t think he has 5-6 yrs in a row of that in him
hiring wright was justified prior to seeing him in action , now we know he isn’t the guy

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it because all that’s happening is kicking the can down the road for mediocrity.
getting 9 wins and 1 playoff win wreaks of fools gold much like the 7-9 back door playoffs crap that cali and dean tried to sell saying it would change everything
RR has never had back to back winning seasons and I don’t think he has 5-6 yrs in a row of that in him
hiring wright was justified prior to seeing him in action , now we know he isn’t the guy

So let me get this straight. If we win 9 games and a playoff game this year, you think Harris fires RR, MM, EB, and JDR?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should clean house

i disagree. Some of the people could leave but I don't see a TOTAL house cleaning if we win a playoff game. Do you know the status of JDR's contact? Is he under contract for 2024?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new coach will determine if JDR is retained or not. The owner should not handpick which coaches stay and go. The GM should counsel with the coach, and the coach makes the recommendation to the GM. I don't think some of you know how the nfl or a front office works. You have only seen snyder's dictatorship and Riveras poor attempt at running a front office. Owners should not tell a coach who the coordinators are. At the end of the day, the coach should make the decision.

For all we know, the coach might have his own DC he wants. He might want JDR to stay?

Why we want harris to be snyder 2.0 is hilarious. We dont want rivera fired because we might lose EB and JDR? Really??? Come on guys...we are smarter than this.

I honestly think some of you don't really care that Snyder is gone. You want harris to be a snyder clone. I don't get it.

EB has proven nothing but we are afraid he might leave? The chiefs had him for 5 years and clearly didn't care. EB has not called one play and we are freaking out?

Like skinsdad said, retaining everyone out of fear is unwise. It is amazing to me how some of you want to stay average and irrelevant in the league. I wish someone would explain this to me. Any takers?

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree. Some of the people could leave but I don't see a TOTAL house cleaning if we win a playoff game. Do you know the status of JDR's contact? Is he under contract for 2024?
I guess you didn’t get the answer , a total house cleaning is needed even with 9 wins and a playoff win because 9 wins is mediocre. And when you get the he tougher schedule and lesser draft pick order in conjunction with FA losses I don’t think you want RR, Wright , Hurney. And Mayhew calling the shots blowing draft picks a dicking up FA with nearly 100 in cap space

if HoG doesn’t do it then it will be there 1st mistake and a huge one

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you didn’t get the answer , a total house cleaning is needed even with 9 wins and a playoff win because 9 wins is mediocre. And when you get the he tougher schedule and lesser draft pick order in conjunction with FA losses I don’t think you want RR, Wright , Hurney. And Mayhew calling the shots blowing draft picks a dicking up FA with nearly 100 in cap space

if HoG doesn’t do it then it will be there 1st mistake and a huge one

depends on how the season goes. IF Howell does well, why would you fire EB? If the defense is top 5, why would you fire JDR? You said total house cleaning. A playoff win matters this year in my opinion.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad off the top rope!