• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison has had enough, and goes OFF!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I lived vicariously through my teams, it wouldn't be. Fortunately, I don't, so it was.

You live vicariously through pats "failures". That's actually worse.

Don't worry Derek carrs broken back should heal in time for next year

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"How can I make this about Boston"

I swear Frank, they all do it.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @handicappers this is about the time that they will declare they are winning.

I don't think we need to tell you that. When you have posters digging up 1/4 year old posts, it's obvious who is winning.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we need to tell you that. When you have posters digging up 1/4 year old posts, it's obvious who is winning.

I'd say he got you to admit who you are. You're right... Pretty obvious

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow man! Good luck. When I go overseas I miss American TV (sports in particular) too much to stay
Lots of options to get your fill when you're there full-time. Otherwise I don't think I could go.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all that is true, there's no doubt that's shitty.

But in the end, you're on a contract. You can ask for your release, but if they don't give it, show professionalism about it, don't be a douche to force their hand.

I won't say it's accpetable, but I can see that more from a younger guy with no history with the franchise, but not from a guy in his role/position.

I think more so the team should show respect to a seasoned Vet like him, esp one that handed you your 6th leading Lombardi, not some young guy who has proved shit and not made his bones, You don't do a guy like that imo. Who knows what really happened there, and don't care either way

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a Steeler banging around women, he does that here, never stick up for him and dead to me.

I have trouble holding anything against someone that has made ammends. Espcially nearly 10 years later, with no repeat offence.

Apr 3, 2008

• Associated Press

PITTSBURGH -- Domestic violence charges were dropped Thursday against Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison, who was arrested in early March after hitting his girlfriend.

Allegheny County prosecutors announced the decision as a judge was preparing to open a preliminary hearing for Harrison on charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.

"He has entered domestic abuse counseling. The victim did not request any further restitution and the victim did not wish to pursue further prosecution," said Mike Manko, a spokesman for the district attorney.

Harrison told police he and Beth Tibbott were arguing on March 8, and then he broke through her bedroom door, slapped her in the face and snapped her cell phone in half. The Steelers have said the couple were arguing about whether to baptize Harrison's son.

Harrison's attorney, Robert DelGreco Jr., said Harrison has completed anger management and psychological counseling, which likely would have been required had the case gone to trial.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I troll Patriots failures to those who live vicariously through them, like the entire fanbase

There is a huge difference

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I troll Patriots failures to those who live vicariously through them, like the entire fanbase

There is a huge difference

"live vicariously through them" is only in your imagination.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say he got you to admit who you are. You're right... Pretty obvious

Um. Yam = yambag.

I said that myself. Who did he "get me to admit who I was"??

He claims I'm lying, but he's stone cold wrong.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um. Yam = yambag.

I said that myself. Who did he "get me to admit who I was"??

He claims I'm lying, but he's stone cold wrong.

Hmmm?

iu

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think more so the team should show respect to a seasoned Vet like him, esp one that handed you your 6th leading Lombardi, not some young guy who has proved shit and not made his bones, You don't do a guy like that imo. Who knows what really happened there, and don't care either way

Oh I 100% agree that respect is a two way street and he deserved the respect from the Steelers to be up front with him.

However, he didn't deserve the respect (and no player has imo) to demand a release and simply get it bc he asked for it in the position the Steelers were in (top contender in their conference).

I'd feel differently if the Steelers were a bottom feeder playing a wasted season...but I don't blame them one bit for not releasing him. If anything, I think they are morons for doing it now.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I'm ok with women beaters if they don't do it under my team's watch".

Not sure if that's better or worse than "it's ok he beat her, he was taking his kid to church". Lol.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm ok with women beaters if they don't do it under my team's watch".

Not sure if that's better or worse than "it's ok he beat her, he was taking his kid to church". Lol.

Being that is was Sonny, I'm betting the Over, that it was a bit tongue and cheek.