• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston Laments "Poor Word Choice" in Elementary School Speech

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darby posted on his facebook account the next day that he feels the worst he's ever felt in his life, that's what you are referring too, and that is purely semantics. Darby, when interviewed gave a completely different view point of the night than Kinsman, the victim did.

Not worthy arguing though, if you think he was guilty, you think he's guilty, I'm not going to change your mind on the subject so we'll just agree to disagree.
I dont know if he is guilty or not, the fix was in too fast to even know. Darby gave the account after he spoke to Winstons lawyers. How is that right that the witnesses are given time to talk to the defendants lawyers before speaking to police?
Winston may very well be innocent or guilty but he was never cleared of conviction. He was not charged due to some shady practices which the university paid almost a million to settle.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if he is guilty or not, the fix was in too fast to even know. Darby gave the account after he spoke to Winstons lawyers. How is that right that the witnesses are given time to talk to the defendants lawyers before speaking to police?
Winston may very well be innocent or guilty but he was never cleared of conviction. He was not charged due to some shady practices which the university paid almost a million to settle.
I pretty much agree with everything you said lol

I don't know why you're coming at me, we're never going to know the truth so it's whatever.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you're coming at me, we're never going to know the truth so it's whatever.
Didnt really mean to come at you, it was the "cleared of conviction" thing that got me. Was not personal in any way.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt really mean to come at you, it was the "cleared of conviction" thing that got me. Was not personal in any way.
Oh, I honestly didn't go back and read my initial post, I must misspoke, do you want to hug it out?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I honestly didn't go back and read my initial post, I must misspoke, do you want to hug it out?
I was gonna just grab you in your pussy. :dhd:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, too many posters from Texas and Bama on these boards, lmao.

What else is there to do in Alabama besides watch college football and reenact scenes from Deliverance?

Reactions: TJL

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

being a Buckeye fan he knows all about breaking the rules and infractions. Glad Belichick isn't a cheater like Tressell:D

Reactions: TJL

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has big tits so she gets a show? What kind of message is that to all the little titty gals out there? Now all the 8 year olds are going to be going in for obamacare covered boob implants.

Never change, you nut job. I always like reading your posts to make me feel better about myself.