• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston Laments "Poor Word Choice" in Elementary School Speech

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Jameis Winston laments 'poor word choice' in elementary school speech":

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston says he made a "poor word choice" in making stereotypical gender comments during a speech at an elementary school on Wednesday.

While speaking to third- through fifth-graders at Melrose Elementary in St. Petersburg, Florida, Winston called on the male students to stand up while directing the female students to stay seated.

"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down," Winston said, according to the Tampa Bay Times. "But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to. Now, a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this [in deep voice]. One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.

"But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men [are] supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to."

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said wasn't bad at all, people making way too big of a deal about it like usual.

He was cleared of conviction in the r*pe case, the media smeared his name before any of the facts came out, by the time they did it was too late. As someone who knows the FSU campus well, the girl he was accused of raping was a girl known as an "FSU cleat chaser", a group of a girls that pride themselves on fucking as many FSU athletes as possible, the facts dispute her in all circumstances, but the Tallahassee police department fucked the whole thing up.

The crab leg incident, I have friends that shop at that publix, it is well known that FSU athletes get free shit there all the time, usually chicken/subs/crab legs/etc. What happened was that they had top management in that day and the employee giving out the shit got caught, and ratted out Jameis.

Fuck her right in the pussy, it was dumb, but he was 20 at the time, really who gives a shit.

And now, he's at a school trying to help young kids, and instead of that being the story, it's that he told girls they should be quiet and gentle.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Jameis...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we sure he didn't say "skrong"? someone check those transcripts again

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Jameis...
are we sure he didn't say "skrong"? someone check those transcripts again
jameis-winston-mc-hammer-dance-o.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank God someone said it. Women in America today need to learn to STFU and actually act like women once in a while.... instead of being loud mouthed, annoying, feminazi, manipulative bitches that expect men to bend over backwards for them.

Way to go Jamies. Someone finally said it. "Sit down and shut the fuck up, it's not all about you."

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis, Jillis, Jackis, whatever.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said wasn't bad at all, people making way too big of a deal about it like usual.

He was cleared of conviction in the r*pe case, the media smeared his name before any of the facts came out, by the time they did it was too late. As someone who knows the FSU campus well, the girl he was accused of raping was a girl known as an "FSU cleat chaser", a group of a girls that pride themselves on fucking as many FSU athletes as possible, the facts dispute her in all circumstances, but the Tallahassee police department fucked the whole thing up.

The crab leg incident, I have friends that shop at that publix, it is well known that FSU athletes get free shit there all the time, usually chicken/subs/crab legs/etc. What happened was that they had top management in that day and the employee giving out the shit got caught, and ratted out Jameis.

Fuck her right in the pussy, it was dumb, but he was 20 at the time, really who gives a shit.

And now, he's at a school trying to help young kids, and instead of that being the story, it's that he told girls they should be quiet and gentle.

are you part of the "FSU cleat chaser" team? lol I kid, I kid. But you are correct I am sure. He probably had consensual sex with her and she cried wolf.

Well to be fair once you are accused of r*pe (whether innocent or not) and you say what he said, (NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID) it will be reported and it will be made to make him look bad.

Reactions: TJL

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank God someone said it. Women in America today need to learn to STFU and actually act like women once in a while.... instead of being loud mouthed, annoying, feminazi, manipulative bitches that expect men to bend over backwards for them.

Way to go Jamies. Someone finally said it. "Sit down and shut the fuck up, it's not all about you."

Get a load of this fucking caveman. I find men are more loudmouths and jerkoffs than women. He shouldn't have isolated one group, if he wanted too he should have talked to the boys in the gym

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you part of the "FSU cleat chaser" team? lol I kid, I kid. But you are correct I am sure. He probably had consensual sex with her and she cried wolf.

Well to be fair once you are accused of r*pe (whether innocent or not) and you say what he said, (NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID) it will be reported and it will be made to make him look bad.
lol, the reason everyone knows about the Cleat chaser thing, is the girl didn't think her name would become public, and never took #FSUCleatChaser out of her bio on Twitter, lmao.

And he wasn't the only one that smashed, him and another teammate ran a train on her.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least he didn't call them bitches or ho's, and he didn't reference any vaginas. baby steps.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a load of this fucking caveman. I find men are more loudmouths and jerkoffs than women. He shouldn't have isolated one group, if he wanted too he should have talked to the boys in the gym

Why not say that in front of women? He was speaking out to his fellow men. It'd be REWARDING or PRAISED if it was a woman speaker and said, "Stand up all you young ladies! YOU can be anything you want, don't let any man tell you otherwise!" It'd be an all powerful speech or 'movement' but when a guy does it's all of the sudden a REPREHENSIBLE act.

Give me a fucking break. He was speaking to his boys. And a guy for once publicly told all the girls to sit and shut the fuck up and realize it's not always about them.

Guys are taught to be loud mouths and jerkoffs because that's what gets pussy 90% of the time.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not say that in front of women? He was speaking out to his fellow men. It'd be REWARDING or PRAISED if it was a woman speaker and said, "Stand up all you young ladies! YOU can be anything you want, don't let any man tell you otherwise!" It'd be an all powerful speech or 'movement' but when a guy does it's all of the sudden a REPREHENSIBLE act.

Give me a fucking break. He was speaking to his boys. And a guy for once publicly told all the girls to sit and shut the fuck up and realize it's not always about them.

Guys are taught to be loud mouths and jerkoffs because that's what gets pussy 90% of the time.

Your proving my point and your 100% wrong with that last line, so obviously women have jilted you in past or you just aren't into them. Women hate loud mouths fact

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your proving my point and your 100% wrong with that last line, so obviously women have jilted you in past or you just aren't into them. Women hate loud mouths fact

Okay there, Chief. :rolleyes2:

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, Mary Joseph. This country will bitch about anything won't they.

Poor Jameis can't get out of his own way. Poor choice of words but was it malicious in intent? Fuck no. Pull your tampon out, America.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, the reason everyone knows about the Cleat chaser thing, is the girl didn't think her name would become public, and never took #FSUCleatChaser out of her bio on Twitter, lmao.

And he wasn't the only one that smashed, him and another teammate ran a train on her.

wow how stupid could you be?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His boys??? Wasn't it an elementary School???

and those girls you are happy he told to "sit and shut the fuck up" to were as young as 8.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His boys??? Wasn't it an elementary School???

and those girls you are happy he told to "sit and shut the fuck up" to were as young as 8.

Yah good point on 8... ugh, we gotta get to these chicks much younger. I'm reaching out to Mr. Winston to see if he can speak at a nearby preschool.