• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston Laments "Poor Word Choice" in Elementary School Speech

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, if anyone should be chastised for this entire blown way out of proportion situation....

maybe it should be the person at the school who thought bringing Jameis Winston in to speak to 8 year olds was a good idea.

Jameis is gonna Jameis.

Someone needs to do better research before choosing a speaker for 8 year olds.

Up until this post, I had assumed Jameis was 8 when he gave this speech. Hoooollllleee fuck.

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Whoever made the decision to bring in this knucklehead for a speaking engagement in front of a bunch of 8 yr old kids should be fired.

Might as well just have one of the 8 year old students stand up and speak to the rest of the class, since they all have more brain power than Jameis Winston does.

Basically.

Every time I hear Jameis speak, you can't help but wonder what he would actually be able to contribute to society if he couldn't throw a football.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically.

Every time I hear Jameis speak, you can't help but wonder what he would actually be able to contribute to society if he couldn't throw a football.

Car washes are important!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a load of this fucking caveman. I find men are more loudmouths and jerkoffs than women. He shouldn't have isolated one group, if he wanted too he should have talked to the boys in the gym

And the girls in the kitchen.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not say that in front of women? He was speaking out to his fellow men. It'd be REWARDING or PRAISED if it was a woman speaker and said, "Stand up all you young ladies! YOU can be anything you want, don't let any man tell you otherwise!" It'd be an all powerful speech or 'movement' but when a guy does it's all of the sudden a REPREHENSIBLE act.

Give me a fucking break. He was speaking to his boys. And a guy for once publicly told all the girls to sit and shut the fuck up and realize it's not always about them.

Guys are taught to be loud mouths and jerkoffs because that's what gets pussy 90% of the time.

DJ Kool had a top hit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Molly Q lit him up pretty good. Although she's banging Jalen Rose, so her choices are questionable.

EDIT: That wasn't the one that I was looking for. But she torched him in another one. I'll try to find it.

She has big tits so she gets a show? What kind of message is that to all the little titty gals out there? Now all the 8 year olds are going to be going in for obamacare covered boob implants.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that mean? They have gyms for girls too if someone wanted to isolate them you fucking nut
From my understanding, he was there over an hour speaking, this was a less than 2 minute speech out of that hour where one group was isolated.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my understanding, he was there over an hour speaking, this was a less than 2 minute speech out of that hour where one group was isolated.

Again I have no probs with his speech or actions, just with some of these douchebags on here. Like good to put these bitches in their place at a young age or kitchen shit. They are 8 yr old girls, no reason to disrespect them on here. Some aren't parents here, and some should never be

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I have no probs with his speech or actions, just with some of these douchebags on here. Like good to put these bitches in their place at a young age or kitchen shit
Yea, too many posters from Texas and Bama on these boards, lmao.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, too many posters from Texas and Bama on these boards, lmao.

True plus it's also their dad's fault, he disrepected their mothers and sisters, so they thinks it normal.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True plus it's also their dad's fault, he disrepected their mothers and sisters, so they thinks it normal.
Yea, my dad was pretty redneck (was from Bama), would make a lot of those type of jokes, but at the end of the day, they were just that, jokes.

I don't get the vibe that a lot of posters on here are joking.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, my dad was pretty redneck (was from Bama), would make a lot of those type of jokes, but at the end of the day, they were just that, jokes.

I don't get the vibe that a lot of posters on here are joking.

I was a big FSU fan for many years, mainly because of Bowden. Got to watch many greats come out of there and have success in pros like a Sanders , Brooks, Alexander. What Warrick Dunne did for single moms, building at least 30 homes, by last count was amazing. His mom as you know had 2 jobs to raise her kids, one as a police officer, and 2nd as security guard, and she was gunned down on her job. That's why women get my respect, because they don't leave the kids like many guys do

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a big FSU fan for many years, mainly because of Bowden. Got to watch many greats come out of there and have success in pros like a Sanders , Brooks, Alexander. What Warrick Dunne did for single moms, building at least 30 homes, by last count was amazing. His mom as you know had 2 jobs to raise her kids, one as a police officer, and 2nd as security guard, and she was gunned down on her job. That's why women get my respect, because they don't leave the kids like many guys do
Yea, and living in the Tampa Bay area I got to see first hand a lot of the work Dunn did. Bobby Bowden really cared more about raising men from the inner cities into good people than he did about winning football games. He changed a lot of players lives and you can often see it when they talk about the impact he had. They always used to say that a lot of times he wouldn't even recruit the players, he'd recruit the moms, because they absolutely loved him and would basically force their son's to go there to play for him.

Jimbo, even though he's a great recruiter/coach, cares more about winning football games than he does about how these guys act off the field and raising them into men, and it shows in some of the character choices a lot of the players have made under his watch.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and living in the Tampa Bay area I got to see first hand a lot of the work Dunn did. Bobby Bowden really cared more about raising men from the inner cities into good people than he did about winning football games. He changed a lot of players lives and you can often see it when they talk about the impact he had. They always used to say that a lot of times he wouldn't even recruit the players, he'd recruit the moms, because they absolutely loved him and would basically force their son's to go there to play for him.

Jimbo, even though he's a great recruiter/coach, cares more about winning football games than he does about how these guys act off the field and raising them into men, and it shows in some of the character choices a lot of the players have made under his watch.

great points TJL Bowden is my favorite coach, both in college and NFL. He really cared about the kids, stayed at a program for many years, turning down countless NFL jobs and never saw him get mad at any player, even after a dumb mistake, You can say he was the opposite of a Spurrier, Saban or Knight in basketball. If my son was good enough to get drafted in NFL as a DE would loved for him to played for a guy like Bowden, compassionate. A guy like Spurrer who used to grab his players by the facemask and pull them.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great points TJL Bowden is my favorite coach, both in college and NFL. He really cared about the kids, stayed at a program for many years, turning down countless NFL jobs and never saw him get mad at any player, even after a dumb mistake, You can say he was the opposite of a Spurrier, Saban or Knight in basketball. If my son was good enough to get drafted in NFL as a DE would loved for him to played for a guy like Bowden, compassionate. A guy like Spurrer who used to grab his players by the facemask and pull them.

He was a father figure to a lot of his players, a lot of black athletes that unfortunately grow up without a father figure around, and he took that job more seriously than he did being a football coach.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said wasn't bad at all, people making way too big of a deal about it like usual.

He was cleared of conviction in the r*pe case, the media smeared his name before any of the facts came out, by the time they did it was too late. As someone who knows the FSU campus well, the girl he was accused of raping was a girl known as an "FSU cleat chaser", a group of a girls that pride themselves on fucking as many FSU athletes as possible, the facts dispute her in all circumstances, but the Tallahassee police department fucked the whole thing up.

The crab leg incident, I have friends that shop at that publix, it is well known that FSU athletes get free shit there all the time, usually chicken/subs/crab legs/etc. What happened was that they had top management in that day and the employee giving out the shit got caught, and ratted out Jameis.

Fuck her right in the pussy, it was dumb, but he was 20 at the time, really who gives a shit.

And now, he's at a school trying to help young kids, and instead of that being the story, it's that he told girls they should be quiet and gentle.
Winston was never "cleared of conviction". He was never interviewed and never charged. The fix was in early when the witnesses met with his lawyers before making their statements. Darby one of his "witnesses" posted how he felt about as bad as he ever has in his life after this incident.
Cleared, no. Never interviewed and never charged, yes.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston was never "cleared of conviction". He was never interviewed and never charged. The fix was in early when the witnesses met with his lawyers before making their statements. Darby one of his "witnesses" posted how he felt about as bad as he ever has in his life after this incident.
Cleared, no. Never interviewed and never charged, yes.
Darby posted on his facebook account the next day that he feels the worst he's ever felt in his life, that's what you are referring too, and that is purely semantics. Darby, when interviewed gave a completely different view point of the night than Kinsman, the victim did.

Not worthy arguing though, if you think he was guilty, you think he's guilty, I'm not going to change your mind on the subject so we'll just agree to disagree.