• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags Owner Would "Absolutely" Sign Kaepernick

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to be the biggest one going aside from the silly hating of the kneeling thing.

No one wants a back up that's a distraction. Tebow had that going on although he wasn't the QB Kaep is. Throw in his unstable racist girlfriend who is liable to say or tweet anything and why bother? He also is not longer than young and no one plays the offense he excelled in. Many also believe he was creation of Harbaugh. I'm sure Harbaugh was a plus with him buy Kaep wasn't horrible when he played last year.

The exception I keep bringing up is Houston. There he could make a difference if the kid gets hurt or slumps

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants a back up that's a distraction. Tebow had that going on although he wasn't the QB Kaep is.
Neither one can hit the broadside of a barn.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants a back up that's a distraction. Tebow had that going on although he wasn't the QB Kaep is. Throw in his unstable racist girlfriend who is liable to say or tweet anything and why bother? He also is not longer than young and no one plays the offense he excelled in. Many also believe he was creation of Harbaugh. I'm sure Harbaugh was a plus with him buy Kaep wasn't horrible when he played last year.

The exception I keep bringing up is Houston. There he could make a difference if the kid gets hurt or slumps

The 49ers said they weren't distracted last year, so please tell me what is this big distraction I keep hearing about?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's just that you keep repeating yourself.

Because you're still here even though you "don't care" about the topic. Stop wasting your time on things you don't care about. Makes no sense.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers said they weren't distracted last year, so please tell me what is this big distraction I keep hearing about?

No one wants the press running to a back up for quotes. And San Fran can say all they want, they still were about to cut the guy before he opted out so they certainly no longer wanted him. Throw in his radio personality girlfriend who is liable to say anything and will accuse a ham sandwich of racism she's so far gone.

If you're going to bring on this guy it needs to make sense and to me, Houston makes sense to back of Watson and fill in. Maybe the Vikings. Kaep helping a bad team to win 5 instead of 3 games is counter productive. But, helping a Texans or Vikings team go from 7-9 wins to 9 to 11 wins might make all the difference

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jags owner is going to publicly come out and say he would sign him, then sign him and be over with it. Otherwise don't say anything cause it just keeps this story going in the news.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither one can hit the broadside of a barn.

Difference is Tebow wasn't deliberately trying to make waves, the media wouldn't leave him alone....And why ?, because he stood for good morals and clean living, Kopasquat is all the opposite and he is no better talented than Tebow was....Both couldn't make the read process and wanted to run....
Tebow is a stand up guy while Kap is a piece of garbage.....Big difference !!!! :nod:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is Tebow wasn't deliberately trying to make waves, the media wouldn't leave him alone....And why ?, because he stood for good morals and clean living, Kopasquat is all the opposite and he is no better talented than Tebow was....Both couldn't make the read process and wanted to run....
Tebow is a stand up guy while Kap is a piece of garbage.....Big difference !!!! :nod:

Let's keep this political free, ladies. I posted this in the NFL forum so lets keep it to football. Kaepernick took his team to the NFC title game twice. Tebow made a decent throw in one playoff game. No comparison at all. Kaepernick is by far the better QB of the two.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, have they signed him yet? Owner wants to look PC!

I don't understand, Ck wants to boycott things that he doesn't like, the NFL should be able to just come out and say that they don't like CK stance and they are boycotting him. Does the NFL not have a right to boycott a player. I know the College Basketball wants to boycott North Carolina, the NFL should be able to boycott Kap if they don't agree with him.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, have they signed him yet? Owner wants to look PC!

I don't understand, Ck wants to boycott things that he doesn't like, the NFL should be able to just come out and say that they don't like CK stance and they are boycotting him. Does the NFL not have a right to boycott a player. I know the College Basketball wants to boycott North Carolina, the NFL should be able to boycott Kap if they don't agree with him.

Yep. They have the cap space, their starter is down to his last chance and Henne is their back up so what's the excuse?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the political stuff out of this.

Just remember Jay Cutler is a starting QB again in the league.....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the political stuff out of this.

Just remember Jay Cutler is a starting QB again in the league.....

And Keith Wenning just got signed by the Bills.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Keith Wenning just got signed by the Bills.

And sadly the whole discussion on Stafford's deal for a QB that never won a playoff game.
There are many teams in desperate need of a QB that would sign him but just don't want to deal with the media SportsHoopla.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep this political free, ladies. I posted this in the NFL forum so lets keep it to football. Kaepernick took his team to the NFC title game twice. Tebow made a decent throw in one playoff game. No comparison at all. Kaepernick is by far the better QB of the two.

How in the world do you get politics out of comparing 2 football players ???
And who the crap are you, Kopasquat's crazy girlfriend or his mother....You are a lone wolf, you can howl now !!!
:blah::gossip:

Reactions: GNG

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world do you get politics out of comparing 2 football players ???
And who the crap are you, Kopasquat's crazy girlfriend or his mother....You are a lone wolf, you can howl now !!!
:blah::gossip:

Well, you said he was a piece of garbage. Seems a little bit much if you're calling him that because of his play on the field.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you said he was a piece of garbage. Seems a little bit much if you're calling him that because of his play on the field.

And that makes it political to you ???
He like Tebow are not a very good qb at the NFL level, but morally he is a piece of garbage for obvious reasons IMO and most Americans opinions also.....
It doesn't need explaining unless you've been under a rock for the last year or so.....:deadhorse:

Reactions: GNG

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that makes it political to you ???
He like Tebow are not a very good qb at the NFL level, but morally he is a piece of garbage for obvious reasons IMO and most Americans opinions also.....
It doesn't need explaining unless you've been under a rock for the last year or so.....:deadhorse:

Right...so it's politically based. No politics as this is the NFL forum. You wanna talk politics go on the PF.