• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jags Owner Would "Absolutely" Sign Kaepernick

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish we could know how much Kaep is asking. If he's wanting starter salary then I can see why he's not getting signed. Cutler had that problem because he sucks donkey dick lol. The Dolphins think that he's the savior when in all actuality, they might win 6 games this year.
He's not getting signed because he is a clear distraction to a teams locker room and public relations. How obvious does it have to be? Who wants BLM protesting their home games when they think Kaep should be starting, despite him missing now the entire preseason.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not getting signed because he is a clear distraction to a teams locker room and public relations. How obvious does it have to be? Who wants BLM protesting their home games when they think Kaep should be starting, despite him missing now the entire preseason.

Keep it to football, no politics, please.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a few jag offs that would sign him. One owns 2 car washes

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he would been willing to sign cheap at the beginning of OTA sure, but not now and I don't think Kaep wants to sign for dirt cheap, he thinks he's starting material.
Cutler had the same problem. Nobody gave him a sniff, so he became a media guy.:lol:
He got a break when Tannehill got hurt and his former OC thought he would worth a gamble.

We have no clue what Kaepernick wants for wages as he hasn't said anything. Hasn't made any demands.

When he "tried out" in Seattle it was obvious he would never supplant the Wee One as starter so my assumption is he'd be OK if he was a back up.