• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's time for the 49ers Organization to show Harbaugh some love

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the years I have seen coaches come and go. I have seen winners who study the game ,prepare properly, talk highly of his players, and have a unbridled enthusiasm for the game of football. I have also seen the total opposite of that in coaches.

Jim Harbaugh is a winner period. He has brought hope back to a proud organization and fans are excited again to turn on the TV or go to games to watch a exciting team. Is Jim Harbaugh a perfect person...no. Sure he has a ego and confidence in himself, standoffish , holding back, not willing to be a comedian for the media and maybe he can rub a few people the wrong way. Some people say he is cocky and over the top with his enthusiasm but he lives to excel in life . Jim Harbaugh fires me up and would play for him any day. Jim Harbaugh is a throwback football man who strives to WIN ballgames. He comes from a good family of football men.

He played the game and does not like all the BS and dumb questions he has answer and when he does answer them he gets ridiculed for not giving everyone enough. He has taken the 49ers to two NFC Champioships and a Super Bowl and has fought for every inch and yard to win. He is a good man who donated his time to travel in the offseason half way around the world to help the poor eat and live more of a quality life.

His players play hard for him and play together as a team. Harbaugh promotes TEAM play and last time I checked he has been pretty successful bringing teams together. I have learned in this world that there are envious people out there that if you are happy and love life and the pursuit of greatness they will want to knock you down to make themselves feel better. Walsh had his arguments with Eddie D. and they had their differences but Eddie D. was a winner owner who recognized a winner coach pulling it together to win Championships.

Just look at the Cowboys who were destroyed by the 49ers yesterday. Jerry Jones let his ego get in the way of keeping Jimmy Johnson around when the Cowboys embraced greatness. Now Jones has his end zones invaded by the red of the 49ers fans and a team that might finish a mediocre 8-8 yet again.

I don 't know about you but I don't want to go back to the days of coaches dropping their pants in the locker room and not preparing properly for ballgames and at halftime. I think Jed and Trent need to sit down with Jim and work it out. Great coaches are hard to find and Harbaugh is a great coach period. It's time for the 49ers Organization to come together and concentrate on greatness and Championships and let all the BS drop off their backs. Show Jim Harbaugh some love and sign him before he leaves the team and the fans on a horse out of town. Money comes and goes but Championships live on forever.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:.I'm having a hard trying to figure out why this locker room talk crap came up the day of the first game.:scratch:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the years I have seen coaches come and go. I have seen winners who study the game ,prepare properly, talk highly of his players, and have a unbridled enthusiasm for the game of football. I have also seen the total opposite of that in coaches.

Jim Harbaugh is a winner period. He has brought hope back to a proud organization and fans are excited again to turn on the TV or go to games to watch a exciting team. Is Jim Harbaugh a perfect person...no. Sure he has a ego and confidence in himself, standoffish , holding back, not willing to be a comedian for the media and maybe he can rub a few people the wrong way. Some people say he is cocky and over the top with his enthusiasm but he lives to excel in life . Jim Harbaugh fires me up and would play for him any day. Jim Harbaugh is a throwback football man who strives to WIN ballgames. He comes from a good family of football men.

He played the game and does not like all the BS and dumb questions he has answer and when he does answer them he gets ridiculed for not giving everyone enough. He has taken the 49ers to two NFC Champioships and a Super Bowl and has fought for every inch and yard to win. He is a good man who donated his time to travel in the offseason half way around the world to help the poor eat and live more of a quality life.

His players play hard for him and play together as a team. Harbaugh promotes TEAM play and last time I checked he has been pretty successful bringing teams together. I have learned in this world that there are envious people out there that if you are happy and love life and the pursuit of greatness they will want to knock you down to make themselves feel better. Walsh had his arguments with Eddie D. and they had their differences but Eddie D. was a winner owner who recognized a winner coach pulling it together to win Championships.

Just look at the Cowboys who were destroyed by the 49ers yesterday. Jerry Jones let his ego get in the way of keeping Jimmy Johnson around when the Cowboys embraced greatness. Now Jones has his end zones invaded by the red of the 49ers fans and a team that might finish a mediocre 8-8 yet again.

I don 't know about you but I don't want to go back to the days of coaches dropping their pants in the locker room and not preparing properly for ballgames and at halftime. I think Jed and Trent need to sit down with Jim and work it out. Great coaches are hard to find and Harbaugh is a great coach period. It's time for the 49ers Organization to come together and concentrate on greatness and Championships and let all the BS drop off their backs. Show Jim Harbaugh some love and sign him before he leaves the team and the fans on a horse out of town. Money comes and goes but Championships live on forever.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:

Romo destroyed the Cowboys yesterday. Our defense only allowed 17 points and about 320 yards.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:.I'm having a hard trying to figure out why this locker room talk crap came up the day of the first game.:scratch:

Don't believe everything you read in newspapers ,blogs, or hear on TV. In other words Don't believe the hype.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo destroyed the Cowboys yesterday. Our defense only allowed 17 points and about 320 yards.

49ers took it to the Cowboys and Romo yesterday and that's the facts Jack. Enjoy another mediocre year in Big D.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that Romo made some bone-head plays but tell me, did the 9ers look like a team that is quitting on the coach?

Actually ....the looked a bit pissed off to me.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers took it to the Cowboys and Romo yesterday and that's the facts Jack. Enjoy another mediocre year in Big D.

No. The fact is all of Romo ints were all bad choices and thrown under no pressure.

And yes, I am ready for another 8-8 season but in this division that is not a death sentence.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The fact is all of Romo ints were all bad choices and thrown under no pressure.

And yes, I am ready for another 8-8 season but in this division that is not a death sentence.

Enjoy 8-8....Don't forget to tune into the playoffs to watch real teams going for Championships. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS !!! Is Jerry drunk yet?

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Off the top of my head, I am pretty sure the RD zone int was under pressure.
Just admit the Niners beat the Cowboys, not Romo beat the Cowboys. For personal happiness, it is best to be honest with oneself.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on guys, he is right tony romo beat the cowboys, he caused murray to fumble, then he was supposed to be covering Vernon davis on both of his touchdowns, he was also supposed to be plugging the gap that hyde ran through to make his touchdown.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Harbaugh deserves some love. he is a beast. top 5 coaches in the league easily

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did show him love he didn't want to talk extension. Its more on him wanting to be here are not.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was shocked to see half of the stadium in Red. What happen to Dallas fans. If I was a dallas fan I would be embarrassed to see that much red at home.