• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's ...ichigan week! Hairball vs Urbs.. who ya got!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fucked this thread up when you showed up here.
Sure Happy Thanksgiving!
tumblr_o2c0w3o6Dw1ui7axdo1_500.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna cry like a bitch today & call people names when you get upset?

Look, If you are going to jump into conversations at least stay on the point of the conversations. You? You would jump into a conversation about geo-political issues and your stock comment is "fuck you bitch, Michigan sucks, or fuck you bitch Michigan sucks"

In short, this thread has been fun don't fuck it up

You fucked this thread up when you showed up here.
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Harbaugh has 5 NcAA violations a month into the job, cutting recruitss two weeks before signing day that had been committed for two years, trying to force players to take medical scholarships skirting NCAA rules, and the NCAA had to put in rules because of the shady shit he was pulling.
No other coach cuts ties with recruits? Every coach uses medical scholarships pardna.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other coach cuts ties with recruits? Every coach uses medical scholarships pardna.
And Michigan was always the “we do things the right way” program according to fans. Trying to ghost a recruit and not being upfront is not the right way to do things. And Michigan fans were losing their shit over Ohio a State doing it a few years ago for the kid who transferred to Auburn saying it’s dirty.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Michigan was always the “we do things the right way” program according to fans. Trying to ghost a recruit and not being upfront is not the right way to do things. And Michigan fans were losing their shit over Ohio a State doing it a few years ago for the kid who transferred to Auburn saying it’s dirty.
Hey be you dude

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voltaire26 is cool. It's mNb09, trustme & doug that are batshit crazy meeeechegan fans.
You are not so good at this trash talk thing are you.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you a Sparty fan or did you lose an avi bet? Because if it was a bet you lost you are REALLY owning it. Kudos to you

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see ... Oklahoma lost to Iowa State, who lost to Iowa, who lost to Purdue , who lost to Michigan

Michigan deserves to be in the playoffs before Oklahoma ... it doesn't work that way ... you got no skin in the game ... go back to hating anyone your suppose to hate.

What the fuck does Oklahoma, Iowa State or anyone else have to do with the fact that Ohio State is going to beat you? You're trying to paint a picture that doesn't even make sense. There's nothing transitive at all about Michigan not being able to beat Ohio State........as usual.

I'll explain it using the logic you are trying to use ... stay with my example for just a second ... I know it's hard, but trust me. You beat ohio state and we beat Purdue, who beat Iowa, who beat Iowa State, who be Oklahoma, who beat ohio state. Therefore, employing the logic that you are using to get Oklahoma to the playoffs ... we will naturally beat ohio state. I am trying to explain to you that logic is flawed ... too many variables in any football game for that to be even a baseline. Therefore you have no skin in the greatest rivalry in sports and for you to come in hear talking trash about Michigan is pointless. This is a hate thread, a not so civil war between two combatants. Neither of the combatants are you.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you a Sparty fan or did you lose an avi bet? Because if it was a bet you lost you are REALLY owning it. Kudos to you
I lost three avy bets with Ohio State fans.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3? The hellusay
I stack up my avy bets high.

2015 I had 3 month long bets and one 1 week bet on the game. It was awesome. It’s been rough sledding against them the last two years.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll explain it using the logic you are trying to use ... stay with my example for just a second ... I know it's hard, but trust me. You beat ohio state and we beat Purdue, who beat Iowa, who beat Iowa State, who be Oklahoma, who beat ohio state. Therefore, employing the logic that you are using to get Oklahoma to the playoffs ... we will naturally beat ohio state. I am trying to explain to you that logic is flawed ... too many variables in any football game for that to be even a baseline. Therefore you have no skin in the greatest rivalry in sports and for you to come in hear talking trash about Michigan is pointless. This is a hate thread, a not so civil war between two combatants. Neither of the combatants are you.

Dude, calm down. Geezus. Sorry to upset you for stating my opinion that Ohio State is going to thump Michigan and make a statement to the CFP committee. It has nothing to do with Oklahoma. It's a game between the Buckeyes and the Wolverines. Now just be sure you never comment in a Texas/Oklahoma thread and we're good. OK? I'm out.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Frankly, I liked his opinion that we're gonna go funky monkey on your ass.