• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's ...ichigan week! Hairball vs Urbs.. who ya got!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Did any of you see this or hear about JT being injured by a camera man? From what I have been reading, it appeared to be intentional. Has TTUN gone this low now? They have the guy's name. Curious to what happens?
Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback J.T. Barrett was injured initially by camera man on the sideline
I have heard what Urban said.

JT said it was an accident.

Also, JT has been dealing with this knee most of the year. His meniscus gets displaced (which it did before the game on this "bump" from the cameraman). Usually, JT just locks his knee and it pops back into place. He doesn't even tell the trainers when it happens. When he left the game it popped out and he couldn't get it to lock and pop back into place.

He is one tough SOB.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard what Urban said.

JT said it was an accident.

Also, JT has been dealing with this knee most of the year. His meniscus gets displaced (which it did before the game on this "bump" from the cameraman). Usually, JT just locks his knee and it pops back into place. He doesn't even tell the trainers when it happens. When he left the game it popped out and he couldn't get it to lock and pop back into place.

He is one tough SOB.

Too many people on the sideline. That's bullshit steer clear of the players. I have to agree with Meyer, JT is a tough SOB and it appears a good field general!!!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peters is going to be a good QB and Speight a good back up next year.
Next year the mix for QB should be between Peters and McCaffey who was a redshirt freshman this year. Speight just doesn't have it.

Michigan also needs to evaluate some critical areas:
1) Offensive coordinator...not feeling good with Drevno
2) The need for WR's. There are no credible down field threats
3) A consistent running game
4) And...the elephant in the room...Harbaugh. Next year should be his make or break year IMO. Screw the lifetime contract stuff

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year the mix for QB should be between Peters and McCaffey who was a redshirt freshman this year. Speight just doesn't have it.

4) And...the elephant in the room...Harbaugh. Next year should be his make or break year IMO. Screw the lifetime contract stuff

Agree with much of this:

UM needs to open the playbook more, but they had a great game plan yesterday, but didn’t have the QB to execute it. He missed wide open receiver after wide open receiver. He took sacks twice when open receivers were staring him in the face 10 yards away — it is why I said I hate O’Korn — the first sign of pressure he stops looking downfield and gets happy feet.

WR — I agree as well. Though they will be getting back the guy who was our deep threat early in the year (Tarik Black). Also hope to see Oliver Martin on the field at some point too. Maybe the bowl game. We need new blood out there.

AMEN on the consistent running attack — we need an elite RB. It has been too long. It is fine to run wild on overmatched defenses, but you need backs who can produce against quality teams. Hope Evans turns a corner this offseason — he shows glimpses, but too often disappears. Pray that some of the Big OL recruits we had last year step up.

Disagree on Harbaugh — UM isn’t going to bring in a better coach for the job. Unfortunately we haven’t found a QB, but with Jake Rudock, Wilton Speight and John O’Korn — all average to below average QB’s, we’ve won close to 30 games. If we can find the QB, we will be really good. It isn’t easy to find a QB for a pro style offense that run so many sets and option routes (the type of routes ran when O’Korn threw it directly to OSU when he misread the defense yesterday) If we were getting run out of the building by OSU — I’d agree on looking elsewhere. Last two years, we lost because of one position. The QB. And even with terrible QB’s we had a chance to win both games. So he has already brought the talent level way up from what it was.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I haven't seen McCaffrey play but it does sound like it's him or Peters. Harbaugh had some tough luck at QB this year.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel much better if a certain TTUN fan would predict a great win to end the regular season. @belcherboy go ahead and take care of that

I missed my chance! I was too busy to get on the message board this weekend. Congrats on the win! I guess I didn't need to jinx them this year. :suds:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed my chance! I was too busy to get on the message board this weekend. Congrats on the win! I guess I didn't need to jinx them this year. :suds:

There's always next year

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That looks like Door County, WI... but farther from civilization.