• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's ...ichigan week! Hairball vs Urbs.. who ya got!

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ff5800f124249372c53be0e138330c74--meme-ohio.jpg

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State will spank Michigan. One shitty game and too many people forget how good Ohio State really is. Watch. Ohio State is going to show the CFP committee some funky monkey football against Michigan and Wisconsin.

Another transitive whiner who doesn't understand this game

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State will spank Michigan. One shitty game and too many people forget how good Ohio State really is. Watch. Ohio State is going to show the CFP committee some funky monkey football against Michigan and Wisconsin.

Agreed. That just seems like OSU never showed up, I think they beat Iowa handily any other time they play. College football is weird sometimes.

I really don't think Michigan has much of a chance regardless of who lines up at QB on Saturday. Even if Peters or Speight are playing, I expect either of them to be on their back most of the game. That OSU front seven is not a good matchup at all for Michigan.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another transitive whiner who doesn't understand this game

When you're standing there bare assed and bleeding from every hole after Ohio State runs a train on you, get back to me about the "transitive whiner" BS.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about Harbaugh and Meyer so we are talking about coaches as shady/dirty as any SEC coach out there now.
WHAT?????? Let me get this straight, you are saying there is no difference between Meyer, Harbaugh, and say Hugh Freeze????

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the-fuck-bruh_180547051.png

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT?????? Let me get this straight, you are saying there is no difference between Meyer, Harbaugh, and say Hugh Freeze????
Which SEC team is Freeze coaching now?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're standing there bare assed and bleeding from every hole after Ohio State runs a train on you, get back to me about the "transitive whiner" BS.

Let's see ... Oklahoma lost to Iowa State, who lost to Iowa, who lost to Purdue , who lost to Michigan

Michigan deserves to be in the playoffs before Oklahoma ... it doesn't work that way ... you got no skin in the game ... go back to hating anyone your suppose to hate.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the difference between Meyer & Jimmy Jam. One of them has a complete CFB coaching resume & has won everything a CFB coach can win. And the other hasn't won anything & is 99% hype so far.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you stop employing Commander Douche get back to ME
WholeGreenGrebe-max-1mb.gif

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the difference between Meyer & Jimmy Jam. One of them has a complete CFB coaching resume & has won everything a CFB coach can win. And the other hasn't won anything & is 99% hype so far.
Totally missed the point. The comment was lopping Meyer and Harbaugh in with the upstanding business practices of many SEC coaches. Geeze even what I praise Meyer you still bend a hair ass :noidea:

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see ... Oklahoma lost to Iowa State, who lost to Iowa, who lost to Purdue , who lost to Michigan

Michigan deserves to be in the playoffs before Oklahoma ... it doesn't work that way ... you got no skin in the game ... go back to hating anyone your suppose to hate.

What the fuck does Oklahoma, Iowa State or anyone else have to do with the fact that Ohio State is going to beat you? You're trying to paint a picture that doesn't even make sense. There's nothing transitive at all about Michigan not being able to beat Ohio State........as usual.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally missed the point. The comment was lopping Meyer and Harbaugh in with the upstanding business practices of many SEC coaches. Geeze even what I praise Meyer you still bend a hair ass :noidea:

You gonna cry like a bitch today & call people names when you get upset?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna cry like a bitch today & call people names when you get upset?
Look, If you are going to jump into conversations at least stay on the point of the conversations. You? You would jump into a conversation about geo-political issues and your stock comment is "fuck you bitch, Michigan sucks, or fuck you bitch Michigan sucks"

In short, this thread has been fun don't fuck it up

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, If you are going to jump into conversations at least stay on the point of the conversations. You? You would jump into a conversation about geo-political issues and your stock comment is "fuck you bitch, Michigan sucks, or fuck you bitch Michigan sucks"

In short, this thread has been fun don't fuck it up

You fucked this thread up when you showed up here.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That IS the point. He was fired for acting like an SEC coach
Well Harbaugh has 5 NcAA violations a month into the job, cutting recruitss two weeks before signing day that had been committed for two years, trying to force players to take medical scholarships skirting NCAA rules, and the NCAA had to put in rules because of the shady shit he was pulling.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you stop employing Commander Douche get back to ME
WholeGreenGrebe-max-1mb.gif

All these wannbes, trying to get in on the greatest rivalry in sports ... there is room for two: Michigan & ohio state. But, but, but ohio state is gonna kick your ass, they say. Good call dipshits, we are 12 point underdogs at home and lately ohio state always beats us ... so fucking what ...we will win or die trying, but WE will be on the field with ohio state, not you.