• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isn't it obvious that Bob has worn out his welcome

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following quote from Keith Ford today is both very troubling and very telling.

“That's the coaches' decision,” said freshman running back Keith Ford, who finished with a team-high 34 yards rushing on six carries.

“If they wanna pass the ball, they can pass it. If they wanna run it, they can run it. I really don't know what they're thinking most of the time.”

Sounds to me like he, and maybe others are not very happy with the coaching and play calling. Heupel needs to go.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Heupel sucks. He's forcing players into his system rather than developing a system around his players.

EXACTLY! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE GETS IT!

Was Colt McCoy a GREAT QB?
How about Tim Tebow?

Those guys were successful because the coaches crafted offenses which accentuated their strengths.

Blake Bell should be pissed, he and the rest of the team should have a meeting about Bob throwing them under the bus and not pinning the majority of the responsibility on the offensive playcalling. With the defense wounded like it was, IT DEMANDED that we control the ball and ate up the clock on every possession.

I've thought before that Heupel was progressing, but I see the writing on the wall now.

If Bob can fire the best man at his wedding, he can fire Boren's grand-son-in-law or whatever the fuck Heupel is.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leach2-articleInline.jpg

a_mangino_i.jpg

ChuckLong.jpg

kevin-wilson1.png

josh-heupel.jpg