• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isn't it obvious that Bob has worn out his welcome

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in their right mind would think that Knight should have been given the nod over Bell??
It's just another example of Bob doing what Bob does, and that is just being an idiot.
I'm sorry, but Bob just isn't that bright.

He gets out coached constantly.
He cant fire coaches that obviously need to go.
And after 15years at Oklahoma, this team is the best he can do?????

REALLY BOB!!!!

I'm tired of defending Bob to other people.
If you cant see it, then you never will, and will be happy with mediocrity.
I'm sure I'll get the blah blah blah, we won, and blah blah blah we're 3-0, and the blah blah blah he's done a fantastic job, but I can see for myself what kind of product is on the field. If you cant, I'm sorry. We deserve better than we are getting.

If we had played a team that was any good at all in the first three games, we wouldn't have won.

Harsh??
Sure.
Why the hell shouldn't it be.
We really do suck.

I just expect more from my team and a coach that's been here as long as Bob has.
It's obvious that he has been coasting for more than a couple of years now.

Sorry if this offends anyone.
Thank you for your attention.
Carry on.
:suds:

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you on every thing you said you hit it on the head 100%.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could do alot worse than Stoops. For all the flaws on the team I like Bob and chalk me up as a stoops fan. Do you remember the 90's??? Replace him with who?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops for Mack trade? Both fanbases would pull out their hair! :pound:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops has started making changes in the past couple of seasons. I think the loss to A&M really put him in the warm seat. Not going to say hot seat with a 10 win season. But those bad losses to end the year have really hurt his image. Like others here I would say who is the alternative? We went through quite a few coaches between Barry and Bob don't want to repeat the 90's again if I can help it.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am one of those fans.

This thread....

tumblr_m5ut72hjl41rxznqco1_500.gif

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does everyone feel about it now.
This Offense is as close to a John Blake team as I've seen.
It's pathetic. And Bob just lets it happen.

He told people that he was going to put emphasis on the running game, yet we don't run the ball. We're a passing team with QB's that cant pass, with receivers that cant get open.
It reminds me of when John Blake said we were going to run the wishbone, and never did.

Bob got outcoached in his game planning, and he got out coached in his in game adjustments.????
Why??? Because he just isn't that smart.
The players talent level has been dropping for years.
The assistant coaching talent level has been dropping for years.

Raise your hand if you think that was anywhere near an acceptable performance against Mack Brown and Texas!!!!!.

Sure, go ahead and defend Bob. And as long as you do, we'll get this bull shit mediocre play and never play for a Championship again.
It's time to put real pressure on the man.
We deserve better than what we are getting.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, it isn't that we lost, but it's the way we keep losing that bugs the shit out of me.
WE GET ASS RAPED FROM START TO FINISH.

It's not that we played a good game and just got beat at the very end, it's that we were never in this game at all.

That's all coaching my friends.
That needs to come to an end.

Spikericer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ready for bob to go, but the totally predictable o that tends to find something that works then never goes back to it has to go. Or not throwing a screen till the game is out of hand...why they can't adapt to the players they have is beyond me. Give credit to brown, at least he could see enough was enough and fired his d coordinator mid season...takes years for bob to make a move. Terrible game

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT TROLLING. Guys ask yourself honestly. Would you be put out with Bob if Murray and Landry and that caliber of players were there today? Of course not. All teams go through lulls like this. You have been winning and will again this year. Also consider the parity in the Big 12. That has a lot to do with the way your team plays also. And yes coaches make mistakes but Bob gets a pass from me. Lot of us Longhorns remember the misery delt us from Bob and OU players. By the end of the season Bob will prove he still knows how to win. You have a darn good foot ball team b/c your wins prove it and in my opinion you have a damn good coach. Good luck for the duration.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT TROLLING. Guys ask yourself honestly. Would you be put out with Bob if Murray and Landry and that caliber of players were there today? Of course not. All teams go through lulls like this. You have been winning and will again this year. Also consider the parity in the Big 12. That has a lot to do with the way your team plays also. And yes coaches make mistakes but Bob gets a pass from me. Lot of us Longhorns remember the misery delt us from Bob and OU players. By the end of the season Bob will prove he still knows how to win. You have a darn good foot ball team b/c your wins prove it and in my opinion you have a damn good coach. Good luck for the duration.

Heupel is the one who needs to go. That was one of the worst called offenses I've ever seen.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ready for bob to go, but the totally predictable o that tends to find something that works then never goes back to it has to go. Or not throwing a screen till the game is out of hand...why they can't adapt to the players they have is beyond me. Give credit to brown, at least he could see enough was enough and fired his d coordinator mid season...takes years for bob to make a move. Terrible game

That's why Heupel sucks. He's forcing players into his system rather than developing a system around his players.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heupel is the one who needs to go. That was one of the worst called offenses I've ever seen.
Don't know much about him but Bob will not wait to long to straighten out those kind of problems.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Heupel sucks. He's forcing players into his system rather than developing a system around his players.
By the way, I tried to give you a little support today with that idiot.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know much about him but Bob will not wait to long to straighten out those kind of problems.

He actually has s pattern of waiting too long to take care of this kind of stuff. Did it with Venebles.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually has s pattern of waiting too long to take care of this kind of stuff. Did it with Venebles.
Hopefully he learned from it and will react this time.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling today was maddening. I understand how hard it is to call the right play all the time but when you find something that is working, why go away from it? The power running game is working so we call four straight pass plays. Pass on first down and put yourself into a hole. It was killing me.

No, Bob does not need to go. Heupel does need to go.