• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the dumbest Alabama fan of the year

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83567850_zps3bafef30.gif

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stop crying.You cry more about the SEC than any person I know.

But I guess any person that pulls for an over rated OSU year after year and thinks they are actually deserving of playing for a NC isn't a rational person in the first place.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was going to lead to this. First it is some innocent plant poisoning to jump start your sickness. Then eventually it escalates to tea bagging. After a while, you just can't satisfy your disease by sticking your balls on another mans face. The bama fan base clearly needs an intervention before it is too late!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness...the judge will likely yell roll tide and force the lady to purchase auburn tickets for the next 25 years to life.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans can't really complain about OSU being over-rated now (although it's quite accurate). Handle your business and Bama was in the NC...hopefully exposing the fraud that is OSU. Instead, they've been exposed and are probably watching OSU v someone else in the big game.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like this is an indictment on the SEC. Like there aren't crazy fans in every conference. This was a lunatic. Do you think if she were a fan of a non SEC school then she would have somehow been sane? Seriously CP, what do you do? Spend the day scanning the internet for any article you can find that has any type of negativity on any SEC school? Don't you think I could find as many articles about big 10 schools and their fans?

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans can't really complain about OSU being over-rated now (although it's quite accurate). Handle your business and Bama was in the NC...hopefully exposing the fraud that is OSU. Instead, they've been exposed and are probably watching OSU v someone else in the big game.

Bama lost against the 4th ranked team plus the played like crap and still had every chance in the world to win........I think I've just as much right now as always. Bama exposed? LOl dude thats funny..had it been against an unranked team you might have two legs to stand on, but you don't.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy to think a Miami Heat loss was worse than a Crimson Tide loss.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean Bama was exposed so far as being a bad team. They are still one of the best. But definitely exposed such that people should stop acting like they are the elite program that nobody can beat. We've talked about their wack schedule all year and those criticisms have now been justified.

They should not be in the NC game.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you but ASU may be as good as anybody in the country. It was just a few weeks ago when many put Oregon in the same league as Bama. Well Arizona beat the crap out of Oregon. The Wildcats after that game had to be one confident team and then they get worked by ASU.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you but ASU may be as good as anybody in the country. It was just a few weeks ago when many put Oregon in the same league as Bama. Well Arizona beat the crap out of Oregon. The Wildcats after that game had to be one confident team and then they get worked by ASU.

YEA!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is not among the elites in the Nation. I suppose if they beat Stanford and win the Rose Bowl there might be room for a discussion, but right now...no way.

They are having a great year, but measuring against elite standards (which scoff at losing even one game), here's why they aren't there yet:

1. Lost to Notre Dame. While not a humiliating loss by any means (and arguably a game they should have won)...ND is over-rated as always and elite teams don't lose to them. Stanford didn't. Pitt and Michigan beat them.
2. Lost to Stanford. There's not much room in the conversation about who the best are and when you lose to a team that is in it...well, it doesn't do you much good.
3. The Wisconsin "win" has a huge asterisk near it for obvious reasons...but I know, still a win in the record books.
4. They avoided playing Oregon this year. Just dumb luck, but you should have to play the best in your conference and beat them to be considered one of the best in the Nation.

They had one of the best non-con schedules in the country so I give them a ton of credit for that (Bama, OSU and FSU can't say that) and play in the best conference. They have some great wins. Having a great year.

But best in the Nation material....let's not get ahead of ourselves!