• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time to move on from Tucker and Spiller?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker has been so off and on. He had the best kicking matchup last week and only got 2 points. I decided to add Santos and play him over Tucker this week and wondering given some of his big games of recently(Denverx2) if he's the better option going forward or just streaming week to week.

As for Spiller. I am only holding on to him as a handcuff to Ingram and specialty matchups(home games against teams that can't stop the run such, two such remaining against Detroit and Jacksonville). However Ingram should he go down I'm not sure Spiller would be a sure replacement.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Tucker is usually money (missed 4 this year but I know 2 were 55+ and last weeks was 58 in the wind) so I'm keeping him................Spiller???? Well, who you dropping him for?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker isn't markedly better than 10-15 other kickers, you won't miss him, the time to give up on Spiller was weeks ago, months ago. Sure it depends on who else is out there, but I'd assume there's quite a few options out there who are better bets

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kicker Schmicker, ride one while he's hot, then stream. Unless you got that guy who kicks those deflated balls.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Tucker is usually money (missed 4 this year but I know 2 were 55+ and last weeks was 58 in the wind) so I'm keeping him................Spiller???? Well, who you dropping him for?

Either Smith, Osweiller, or Keenum. I don't know what to think of Rodgers when he faces a tough defense. Look what they just did to the hot Oakland offense.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller took a vow of celibacy, though. Gotta keep him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Case Keenum @ BAL over Brock O @ CHI.

Just a hunch that Brock won't have a good outing in the Windy City this weekend, could easily be wrong.
I don't think Keenum blows anyone away either, but just comparing the two.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a hunch that Brock won't have a good outing in the Windy City this weekend, could easily be wrong.

I'll eat my hat if Case does better than Brock.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is I used weapons in making this decision. Brock has a bevy of them. And Keenum when a starter was a bit unproven. We don't know with Brock though this guy came out of ASU and has been playing behind Manning he probably knows some things though with three OCs in four years he hasn't gotten much out of the current playbook and Manning has not been executing them either.

Hurns had a stinker though so now the qb decision is more important than ever. I did drop Tucker for Brock.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you own Aaron Rodgers, there is no QB question. That's the point of owning Rodgers. If you're thinking about starting Brock over him, then why do you own Rodgers? Trade him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is I used weapons in making this decision. Brock has a bevy of them. And Keenum when a starter was a bit unproven. We don't know with Brock though this guy came out of ASU and has been playing behind Manning he probably knows some things though with three OCs in four years he hasn't gotten much out of the current playbook and Manning has not been executing them either.

Hurns had a stinker though so now the qb decision is more important than ever. I did drop Tucker for Brock.

Bad defenses can make the crappiest QB a stud

Only QBs that haven't torched BAL secondary have been Peyton, Vick, and Bortles last week, even though BB still threw for 2 TDs.

This is the same team that Kaepernick threw for 350 2 TDs against as well, so just something to think about.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up sticking with Rodgers. I have not seen the scores yet for my game. Because this is the first time in several weeks I didn't have almost my whole team playing in the 1:00 games.

I know Carr did not do well today and Bennett neither for my opponent so I'm optimistic.