• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time to move on from Tucker and Spiller?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you own Aaron Rodgers, there is no QB question. That's the point of owning Rodgers. If you're thinking about starting Brock over him, then why do you own Rodgers? Trade him.

Because he is having his worst year fantasy wise and is not appearing to be a every week starter. Yes, he did get 25 against Detroit. If this were the first 7 weeks of the season I would play Rodgers no questions asked but when it's crunch time and you are trying to lock up a playoff spot or make playoffs, you have to start playing the matchups. I ended up playing Rodgers because he was coming off three straight losses and knew GB was going to win a key game here. Rodgers' back was against the wall though he got only 20 and Brock got 22. The two times I have debated not playing Rodgers he has actually played poorly. Rodgers isn't playing like Rodgers of old without Nelson, and not only that Nelson hid a weakness in that offense with tightends. GB just has not been able to develop one and when you are without a deep threat and stopgap/safety blanket, it will have an effect.

I won't lie I'm nervous about Chicago but it's three days rest and Chicago's defense is going to be tired on top of the fact that Favre's number will be retired that night so I don't think the bears have a chance.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did this in baseball when the playoffs started I quit relying on all my main pitchers except Kershaw and went for as many quality 2 start matchups as possible and I won blowouts to the title.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is having his worst year fantasy wise and is not appearing to be a every week starter. Yes, he did get 25 against Detroit. If this were the first 7 weeks of the season I would play Rodgers no questions asked but when it's crunch time and you are trying to lock up a playoff spot or make playoffs, you have to start playing the matchups. I ended up playing Rodgers because he was coming off three straight losses and knew GB was going to win a key game here. Rodgers' back was against the wall though he got only 20 and Brock got 22. The two times I have debated not playing Rodgers he has actually played poorly. Rodgers isn't playing like Rodgers of old without Nelson, and not only that Nelson hid a weakness in that offense with tightends. GB just has not been able to develop one and when you are without a deep threat and stopgap/safety blanket, it will have an effect.

I won't lie I'm nervous about Chicago but it's three days rest and Chicago's defense is going to be tired on top of the fact that Favre's number will be retired that night so I don't think the bears have a chance.

That doesn't take away the fact he's a top three QB, even on his bad years. I'm sure someone would have taken him off your hands.