• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Brady now the All-Time Greatest QB?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to pick 1 QB to QB my team in 1 playoff game in his prime. Joe Montana.

Edit: In my life time... Can't speak to the old guys.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't put Brady number 1. He lost 2 Super Bowls. Something Montana & Bradshaw didn't do. Besides I'll always feel that Brady & the Pats didn't deserve their Super Bowl wins because of Spy gate & Deflate Gate. The Reward was definitely worth the risk for the Pats though. No question about it.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't put Brady number 1. He lost 2 Super Bowls. Something Montana & Bradshaw didn't do. Besides I'll always feel that Brady & the Pats didn't deserve their Super Bowl wins because of Spy gate & Deflate Gate. The Reward was definitely worth the risk for the Pats though. No question about it.

Comparing Spygate to Deflategate shows you know nothing about football :bullshit:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Spygate to Deflategate shows you know nothing about football :bullshit:

Here's the question I have, If it's proven that somebody within the Patriots organization did something to those footballs what should the penalty for the Patriots be?

For spy gate all they got was the loss of a 1st round pick, & a 500K fine. Belichek got fined 250K. Considering the NFL was going to fine Marshawn Lynch 500K if he wore different shoes than everybody else in the NFC Championship the penalty the Pats received for spy gate was a joke & definitely worth the risk.

Considering the Patriots aren't first offenders if the league finds that someone in their organization did something to those footballs I believe the league should force Kraft to sell the team & Belichek should be banned from the NFL for life.

I don't expect the league to do anything though. They would be very happy if this would just go away.

There is nothing more important in sports than the integrity of the game. When it comes into question it looks bad on everyone in the league. Especially if they don't take it seriously.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the question I have, If it's proven that somebody within the Patriots organization did something to those footballs what should the penalty for the Patriots be?

For spy gate all they got was the loss of a 1st round pick, & a 500K fine. Belichek got fined 250K. Considering the NFL was going to fine Marshawn Lynch 500K if he wore different shoes than everybody else in the NFC Championship the penalty the Pats received for spy gate was a joke & definitely worth the risk.

Considering the Patriots aren't first offenders if the league finds that someone in their organization did something to those footballs I believe the league should force Kraft to sell the team & Belichek should be banned from the NFL for life.

I don't expect the league to do anything though. They would be very happy if this would just go away.

There is nothing more important in sports than the integrity of the game. When it comes into question it looks bad on everyone in the league. Especially if they don't take it seriously.

Sounds more like wishful thinking. Right now there are reports coming out that only 1 football was deflated 2 psi below regulation, with the rest only being slightly under. If this is the case, then it could range from nothing to a fine.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds more like wishful thinking. Right now there are reports coming out that only 1 football was deflated 2 psi below regulation, with the rest only being slightly under. If this is the case, then it could range from nothing to a fine.

No surprise their. Like I said the league wants this to go away. Like I said I don't expect anything to be done about it. Expecting Goodell to do anything to his buddy Kraft would be foolish on anyone's part. I don't trust Goodell one bit. His response to the only difficult question he received during his press conference said it all. Kudos to Rachel Nichols for asking it.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise their. Like I said the league wants this to go away. Like I said I don't expect anything to be done about it. Expecting Goodell to do anything to his buddy Kraft would be foolish on anyone's part. I don't trust Goodell one bit. His response to the only difficult question he received during his press conference said it all. Kudos to Rachel Nichols for asking it.

Do you wear a tinfoil hat?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you've said.

:L....that's funny. It assumes my thinking that Montana remains the man is bass ass backwards and it's not by a long shot. Pulling stats in the different era's works well for you position.
BTW....check out SB INT's....maybe playoff Ints all time. Funny how the stats posted earlier don't reflect those numbers.

anyways....I'm good with Montana....I know...:L

Your name fits you good, last time I had a payday candy bar , had diarreah for days, kinda like your diarreah of the mouth, only shit comes out.

And I have always posted on here before Sunday night that Montana was the Goat, now second imo but no#1 is ok, both 1a 1b or #1 and #2 2 best in this era

Last edited by a moderator:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! You do realize that football fans all over the World will always question the Patriots Super Bowl wins right?

As a Charger's fan, I guess there would be no reason for you to want to discount any accomplishment by the Pats. I mean, that would be crazy talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Charger's fan, I guess there would be no reason for you to want to discount any accomplishment by the Pats.

It's all about the evidence to me. The league was only going to give Ray Rice 2 games until TMZ showed the tape. Like I said I don't trust Goodell. Kraft & he are the best of friends. Kraft has been Goodell's biggest supporter & is one of the people who decides how much money Goodell makes per year since he's on the finance committee. The fact that I'm a Chargers fan has nothing to do with my feelings on this. This is about the integrity of the game.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Charger's fan, I guess there would be no reason for you to want to discount any accomplishment by the Pats. I mean, that would be crazy talk.

I'm sure it had something to do with losing, dancing on the logo, and the year 2006 :noidea:

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the evidence to me. The league was only going to give Ray Rice 2 games until TMZ showed the tape. Like I said I don't trust Goodell. Kraft & he are the best of friends. Kraft has been Goodell's biggest supporter & is one of the people who decides how much money Goodell makes per year since he's on the finance committee. The fact that I'm a Chargers fan has nothing to do with my feelings on this. This is about the integrity of the game.

Bullshit

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it had something to do with losing, dancing on the logo, and the year 2006 :noidea:

I was at that game. The Patriots won the game, period. After an interception that would have ended the game a Chargers DB fumbled the ball & the Patriots recovered. It was a tough loss, but it has nothing to do with how I feel about the current situation involving the Patriots.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is now completely set in stone that he is in the top 3.

But it really is just an argument now between him and Joe.

Super Bowl wins are more a reflection of a great team than anything else. Although Brady is an elite QB this argument over GOAT is mostly subjective.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your name fits you good, last time I had a payday candy bar , had diarreah for days, kinda like your diarreah of the mouth, only shit comes out.

And I have always posted on here before Sunday night that Montana was the Goat, now second imo but no#1 is ok, both 1a 1b or #1 and #2 2 best in this era

I've always said it was good to position ones self as judge of who was what on these boards.
We have the same two as GOAT....works for me