• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is big ten too boring for good coaches

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

A couple of the best from the SEC also just landed in the B1G.

What makes Pac 10, ACC, or Big 12 coaches any better than the Big 10 coaches?

There are 4 schools that still have a long term upside moving forward in the b1g. 1 has a good up and coming coach from SEC, 1 has a mental breakdown in his near future (again), one gambled on a Mtn WAC coach (jury out), and the other has Fred Flintstone.

You have blinders on so bad it it stunning.

Oh, I forgot, NFL teams are just pounding down the door to get Ferentz and Pelini. B1g coaches are More likely flying to unemployment lines.

I have never seen a conference calling for coaches heads from SO MANY teams as the b1g. Hot seat conference. Because the b1g product is trending down and they can't win consistently (hardly at all) against the other P5 teams.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll be upfront. The B1G has been going to shit for a while now. Everyone except B1G homers had noted and talked about it. The only premiere HC spot left there is at tOSU.

Congrats for getting Vandy's coach, though.

I don't deny the Big is down but how far down do you really think it is espeically when compared to all other conferences including the ACC. Why do you ignore the fact that the ACC has one ranked team.

Or that the Big won the rose bowl last year or that they are still competitive in their games with other conferences including the SEC.

When someone says the B1G is last in coaches all I ask is to back it up with some evidence or reasoning because I don't see it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Authority. You sound like a sniffling bitch at all times.

Like constantly.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 4 schools that still have a long term upside moving forward in the b1g. 1 has a good up and coming coach from SEC, 1 has a mental breakdown in his near future (again), one gambled on a Mtn WAC coach (jury out), and the other has Fred Flintstone.

Oh, I forgot, NFL teams are just pounding down the door to get Ferentz and Pelini. B1g coaches are More likely flying to unemployment lines.

I have never seen a conference calling for coaches heads from SO MANY teams as the b1g. Hot seat conference. Because the b1g product is trending down and they can't win consistently (hardly at all) against the other P5 teams.

So your evidence on coaches is based on a hypothetical situation and calling one of them a name.

That is brilliant.

Big 10 coaches are so bad that one of them went out west and beat your conferences best coach in the Rose Bowl just last year.

What i just did there was provide facts to the argument. Try it sometime.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan is the only reason the BIG is looking bad. MSU is actually better than they've been in a LONG time. PSU is having issues because of the trouble they got in. Other than that, maybe you can say Nebraska's down.. but that started WAY before they got in the BIG. and even then, they still win at least 9 games a season.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't deny the Big is down but how far down do you really think it is espeically when compared to all other conferences including the ACC. Why do you ignore the fact that the ACC has one ranked team.

Or that the Big won the rose bowl last year or that they are still competitive in their games with other conferences including the SEC.

When someone says the B1G is last in coaches all I ask is to back it up with some evidence or reasoning because I don't see it.

Keep watching then. :noidea:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually if Ferentz wanted an NFL job he could have one in the next hour. For whatever reason he has a good rep in the NFL. Of course why would he leave a place where he can average 7-8 wins a year and get paid 5 million per to do it?? LOL

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, Tell me what coaches are so great in the Pac. Id love to know.

And remember, Your coach has yet to win anything significant so he doesn't count.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the F are you talking about? Hoke is the only one truly on the hot seat.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is a concern.

B1G is probably the last conference of the 5 right now in the coaching hierarchy.

When you have the 3 time b1g champ flee for SEC Arky, I say it's a concern.

Is it a concern when a two time NC HC leaves the SEC for the B1G?

I hate speaking out for a conference as a whole, but even though this season is going to be bad the B1G is fine. They won the Rose bowl last year and have good coaches aside from Michigan. Whisky and TOSU had unfortunate injuries to their QB or they'd in all likelihood be competing for a playoff spot. I don't see the alarmist as anything other than throwing more fuel into the dumpster fire that is this season. Don't forget that the ACC only has one good team, and they'd be out of it too if something happened to Winston as we saw when he missed the Clemson game.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanbases calling for coaches head

Michigan
Iowa
Nebraska
Illinois

Add Urbs who will quit shortly.

Anderson ok
Dantonio has a little short term success going. He is good.

Who else? Northwestern, Purdue, Minnesota?

Or are we going to claim newly found b1g members Rutgers and Maryland as our elite coaching front runners

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan
Iowa
Nebraska
Illinois

Anderson ok

Or are we going to claim newly found b1g members Rutgers and Maryland as our elite coaching front runners

Nebraska fans have softened up on Pelini.

Urbs isn't going anywhere so you can stop your wishful thinking.

Now, tell us who is so great in the Pac or the ACC.

Third time asking.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...great thread.

One of the biggest shit storms I ever started at Diznay was a thread saying a weak Big10 is the result of the liberal politics of those states leading to dead economies and declining universities. Holy shit...there was something for everyone to get pissy about. It was a trolling extravaganza!
Another dandy like that will come after the Big10's predicatably shitty bowl performances. :madgrin:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your evidence on coaches is based on a hypothetical situation and calling one of them a name.

That is brilliant.

Big 10 coaches are so bad that one of them went out west and beat your conferences best coach in the Rose Bowl just last year.

What i just did there was provide facts to the argument. Try it sometime.

We know you don't listen to anyone. You are in fantasyland.

Just look at your shitty conferences record vs P5

There is a fact for you to suck on.

And in this season, the one we are in.... MSU got curb stomped.

Last season, MSU beat Stanford.

Go back farther, b1g winning a RB vs PAC is an exception.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan
Iowa
Nebraska
Illinois

Anderson ok

Penn st.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...great thread.

One of the biggest shit storms I ever started at Diznay was a thread saying a weak Big10 is the result of the liberal politics of those states leading to dead economies and declining universities. Holy shit...there was something for everyone to get pissy about. It was a trolling extravaganza!
Another dandy like that will come after the Big10's predicatably shitty bowl performances. :madgrin:

Did you see the post that led to this shit storm?

lol, they are a sensitive group.

Outta here.....

Mission accomplished

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the post that led to this shit storm?

lol, they are a sensitive group.

Outta here.....

Mission accomplished

th

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know you don't listen to anyone. You are in fantasyland.

Just look at your shitty conferences record vs P5

There is a fact for you to suck on.

And in this season, the one we are in.... MSU got curb stomped.

Last season, MSU beat Stanford.

Go back farther, b1g winning a RB vs PAC is an exception.

You seem to be trying to change the topic.

Are you really that short sighted when it comes to making a blanket statement.

One season doesn't determine how great coaches are.

You seem to be avoiding my question. Who are the great Pac 12 and ACC coaches. That was the statement that you brought up.