• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Big Ben going to be fined for his dirty hit?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah, got two of the steelers fans crying with their smilies.

Bring the tears, ladies. Let the waterworks flow.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? He grabbed his ankle to hold him in place. Are y'all serious right now?

He should absolutely be suspended. He didn't just hold him in place.

He dove at the lower legs of an opposing players. If you hit a QB below the leg in game action you get a flag. From there, he grabbed the ankle and pulled with leverage against his shoulder to take him down.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should absolutely be suspended. He didn't just hold him in place.

He dove at the lower legs of an opposing players. If you hit a QB below the leg in game action you get a flag. From there, he grabbed the ankle and pulled with leverage against his shoulder to take him down.

gkekoa and I are agreeing, that should tell everyone something!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chop blocks are a different story. This was not a chop block.

No, but it doesn't always result in an injury, and that is your point. No big deal because he didn't hurt the guy.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see any ankle twisting, but trying to bring a player down in that manner made him look like such a pussy.

Shazier's hit was dirty. But that's the division they play in. Nobody is innocent in that regard.

Like I said, it was a dick move. But I agree, didn't see any twisting of the ankle.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but it doesn't always result in an injury, and that is your point. No big deal because he didn't hurt the guy.

That's one of my points. Try and keep up. He didn't twist the ankle either. Look, it was a dick move. Shouldn't of done that. But other than that, no issues.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't go to jail if you attempt murder. If the bullet missed, no harm no foul. Just my opinion.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't go to jail if you attempt murder. If the bullet missed, no harm no foul. Just my opinion.

Wow. So we are now desperate enough to compare a horrible "tackle" in football to attempted murder? Jesus Christ you guys are stretching now aren't you?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. So we are now desperate enough to compare a horrible "tackle" in football to attempted murder? Jesus Christ you guys are stretching now aren't you?

You really don't understand your own words, do you?

You said it didn't matter because the other guy didn't sustain any injury. Please try to keep up

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black and piss fans:

rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.png

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't understand your own words, do you?

You said it didn't matter because the other guy didn't sustain any injury. Please try to keep up

I get what he was trying to do. Still a stretch.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I need to calm down, just making a statement on what I see. And yes, how he rolled up on his ankle is how you tear an ankle up or a knee.

Just move the fuck on or ignore me if you don't feel you can read my comments, but knock the "get over it" shit off.
So now a player needs to get injured on an illegal play for there to be a fine? I think you Kay be homering this a bit . He clearly goes at the guys knee and then twists his ankle after rolling up on it. It's right there on tape . I've got no issue with Pitt or Ben. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now a player needs to get injured on an illegal play for there to be a fine? I think you Kay be homering this a bit . He clearly goes at the guys knee and then twists his ankle after rolling up on it. It's right there on tape . I've got no issue with Pitt or Ben. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy

A few corrections. He goes directly for the ankle, the guys ankle is grabbed at the side of the ankle. There is no twisting, he puts his ankle on his shoulder while trying to pull him down. There's no twisting. I've watched the video carefully to make sure that I wasn't wrong and I saw no twisting of the ankle. Like I said, twenty times by now, it was a dick move on Ben's part and he shouldn't of "tackled" him that way. I don't see anyone else aside from the few on this thread crying for him to be suspended or fined or anything.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few corrections. He goes directly for the ankle, the guys ankle is grabbed at the side of the ankle. There is no twisting, he puts his ankle on his shoulder while trying to pull him down. There's no twisting. I've watched the video carefully to make sure that I wasn't wrong and I saw no twisting of the ankle. Like I said, twenty times by now, it was a dick move on Ben's part and he shouldn't of "tackled" him that way. I don't see anyone else aside from the few on this thread crying for him to be suspended or fined or anything.

You could try watching again without the homer glasses.

Ben dives at the lower leg of a player who's just standing there, wraps his arm around his ankle, rolls his shoulder into the leg, lifting/bending the ankle or knee, causing the player to fall to the ground so those joints aren't twisted to the point of injury. I'm no doctor, but ankles and knees don't need to be twisted much in the wrong direction to be injured.

It was a dirty play