• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Attitude Change enough

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we somehow blow this will JG lose his job??

Nobody could predict all of these injuries but it happens to many coaches. The offseason brought us a change in defense and a change in play calling. After 8 games, I think you would have to say both of these things have been a failure. Injuries have definitely played a role in both. The defense does play harder it seems but something definitely has to change. The Yards Allowed is becoming almost laughable. I couldnt believe it the other day when Billick actually had us penciled in already at 5-3. Offensively, we seem to have taken a step back and that is with a supposed improved Oline. I know we have had returns by both the defense and Special teams that have skewed the yards, but we still have no running game to speak of.

The attitude though is the positive. I think we can all agree that these players have bought in for the most part. With that being said there were 4 bad mental mistakes at the end of that game the other day. The penalty, the 3rd down run by tanner, the kickoff return by Bosworth, and finally not being ready on the TD.

Im one that wants JG , but I just dont see how he keeps his job if this thing doesnt get JJ a home playoff game.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the division is won by an 8-8 team or worse, and that team isn't Dallas, I think Jerry is really going to struggle with that decision. Kiffin is obviously gone.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing for this whole organization, is for this whole thing to blow up at the end of the season. And it will.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not really going to blow up anything. They may lose even more depth, but most of the "stars" will be staying.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spears & Huff released

For some reason I can't start new threads..........:wtf2:

Anyway, any interest in these guys?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we miss the playoffs JG will be gone. I'm not going to say it's his fault per se`, but it's just the way it goes in this league. There have been enough horrible collapses and questionable time management calls that would justify the firing IMO. But, I think if we make the playoffs he should and will stay. I agree with the change of culture and that has been huge for this team, but there is no reason to think the next coach can't continue that. Obviously if the season continues the way it has Monte is gone too. I just hope that we keep Marinelli and make him the DC. We can't let this guy go IMO.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we miss the playoffs JG will be gone. I'm not going to say it's his fault per se`, but it's just the way it goes in this league. There have been enough horrible collapses and questionable time management calls that would justify the firing IMO. But, I think if we make the playoffs he should and will stay. I agree with the change of culture and that has been huge for this team, but there is no reason to think the next coach can't continue that. Obviously if the season continues the way it has Monte is gone too. I just hope that we keep Marinelli and make him the DC. We can't let this guy go IMO.

I think lil red NEEDS to at least win one playoff game to stay......

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JG needs to get a little JJ aka 2 rings in him and cut some dudes

I am sick and tired of the posers aka Cowboys

get back to being the bad ass early 90's Cowboys already

the current version is a dumpster fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JG needs to win a playoff game to keep his job. I would not say that Kiffin is gone after this season I think Chucky or Dungy will get the call to be HC if JG is gone, and with that being said I think they keep Kiff and Co. I still think letting Rob go was a mistake due to the fact our injuries last year killed our D and not the scheme. The only thing that has changed since Rob left is more yards allowed. Still a 500 team that's all on the HC there, Rob on the other hand has the Saints playing great D with a lot less talent than what we have over here. JG should have been the coach to be let go and if this season ends the way it did last year he will be.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kinda hoping last offseason was the clear house offseason. Instead we retained JG and brought in a DC even more inept than Ryan was. Bring in Lovie Smith at the end of the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say that Kiffin is gone after this season I think Chucky or Dungy will get the call to be HC if JG is gone, and with that being said I think they keep Kiff and Co.

You are probably right about the New HC (If there is one) making that decision, but if things don't turn around, how could they possibly keep the DC?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Magician is right on this one. I think Lovie Smith would be first in line for the job considering the rest of the staff. This has to be a quick fix. The NFL is crazy these days. The Champ looks like they miss the playoffs and the team that blew the NFC championship will also likely miss. 10 months ago, these were 2 of the top 5 in football. KC was the worst team in the league or one of them . I like the league better the old way. ha

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed with callahan's Play calling. I think jg will take over play calling very soon. If this team has another 8-8 season and no playoff wins, it's clean coaching staff house again. It is no way we should have lost that game. I am still sick about. 18 years of this B.S.!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right about the New HC (If there is one) making that decision, but if things don't turn around, how could they possibly keep the DC?

We are 1-3 in games we don't control time of possession. Meaning our O keeps our D on the field longer than needed allowing them to be exposed more than they should be. Two of the worse games our D played was SD and Lions both games we were up double digits in second half yet we didn't run enough in second half. Romo was off through three quarters, I don't blame D for that I blame the O play calling any time you have that much talent and t.o.p is 35-25 in favor of the other team.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 1-3 in games we don't control time of possession. Meaning our O keeps our D on the field longer than needed allowing them to be exposed more than they should be. Two of the worse games our D played was SD and Lions both games we were up double digits in second half yet we didn't run enough in second half. Romo was off through three quarters, I don't blame D for that I blame the O play calling any time you have that much talent and t.o.p is 35-25 in favor of the other team.

Plenty of blame to go around in all directions.

Think it was me and Pday that said Murray makes the difference on this team .... and that is obvious.

I think that shows today. Cause without him on the field we cant run the ball worth a fuck

Up 2 scores with 2 minutes ..... and lose ... shows you have total trash in the backfield

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of blame to go around in all directions.

Think it was me and Pday that said Murray makes the difference on this team .... and that is obvious.

I think that shows today. Cause without him on the field we cant run the ball worth a fuck

Up 2 scores with 2 minutes ..... and lose ... shows you have total trash in the backfield

Murray is more of factor in pass protection if anything, not impressed with him as a runner....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is more of factor in pass protection if anything, not impressed with him as a runner....

Really ?

Murray is a good pass protector and when he is on he is a pretty good RB IMHO