• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philosophy Change

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we need to consider a philosophy change, cause to me I don’t like the kind of defense that we play bend but don’t break we rarely blitz..why can’t we be an attacking aggressive defense like the Giants who blitzes and I don’t know why our DB’s be giving opposing teams receivers huge cushions

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philosophy change on both sides of the ball is a must. A new GM/HC will take care of that.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we need to consider a philosophy change, cause to me I don’t like the kind of defense that we play bend but don’t break we rarely blitz..why can’t we be an attacking aggressive defense like the Giants who blitzes and I don’t know why our DB’s be giving opposing teams receivers huge cushions
Part of the reason we played this style under JDR, I feel is because he realized the personnel he has cannot play man coverage. They are not good enough thus a fuk ton of zone coverages. Neither worked and the defense completely fell apart. I like the Dan Quinn Dallas defense but that would take bringing in much better players to master. Having said that, I am not against a Quinn hire as HC and his intel would be huge. He has been a HC, knows his shortcomings from that and would be an awesome hire imo.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the reason we played this style under JDR, I feel is because he realized the personnel he has cannot play man coverage. They are not good enough thus a fuk ton of zone coverages. Neither worked and the defense completely fell apart. I like the Dan Quinn Dallas defense but that would take bringing in much better players to master. Having said that, I am not against a Quinn hire as HC and his intel would be huge. He has been a HC, knows his shortcomings from that and would be an awesome hire imo.

I agree with you on Quinn, most of the guys on here want an offensive coach.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying our corners are slow and overrated