• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ironic

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize that utah team beat 2 top 10 teams and 2 additional top 25 teams, right?

that's 3 more than ohio state and michigan state have beaten combined in case you are keeping track.

And you do realize that wasn't his argument, right?

:lol::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at them combining for 1/3rd as many wins over ranked teams as Auburn.

Yet you go into every single thread and post the same crap over and over again.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you go into every single thread and post the same crap over and over again.

and the buckeyes don't?

they post the same stuff just like they beat the same fluff.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State went undefeated 4 times in their reg. seasons in the last 10 years and never even got an honorable mention.

What in the hell do Auburn fans have to complain about? They'll get their chance. And every SEC team will get a share of the extra $24 million in BCS money for having two teams in the BCS. That's more than Boise's total football budget. Indeed, in those years, Boise got totally hosed by the BCS twice when undefeated and three more times when they only had a single loss. They didn't get hardly a cent.

So count me as one who isn't crying. Go Auburn, you had one of the most incredible wins I've ever seen. That should be reward enough. The BCS won't let you good folks starve.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State went undefeated 4 times in their reg. seasons in the last 10 years and never even got an honorable mention.

What in the hell do Auburn fans have to complain about? They'll get their chance. And every SEC team will get a share of the extra $24 million in BCS money for having two teams in the BCS. That's more than Boise's total football budget. Indeed, in those years, Boise got totally hosed by the BCS twice when undefeated and three more times when they only had a single loss. They didn't get hardly a cent.

So count me as one who isn't crying. Go Auburn, you had one of the most incredible wins I've ever seen. That should be reward enough. The BCS won't let you good folks starve.

You are trying to get me to stick up for Auburn aren't you?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the BCS is screwing over the SEC in terms of money. only two SEC teams are allowed to go even though at least 4 of the 10 best teams are in the SEC. too bad, really.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't Alabama be ranked ahead of Auburn since Auburn lost to #15 and Alabama only lost to #3?

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the BCS is screwing over the SEC in terms of money. only two SEC teams are allowed to go even though at least 4 of the 10 best teams are in the SEC. too bad, really.

:L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the SEC is getting screwed it is by their own doing AGREEING to the BCS system. And you cannot state with factual OBJECTIVE evidence other than rankings that Auburn, Missouri, Alabama, or any other team is in fact better than another from a different conference. That can only be done by playing. Quit with the nonsense.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the SEC is getting screwed it is by their own doing AGREEING to the BCS system. And you cannot state with factual OBJECTIVE evidence other than rankings that Auburn, Missouri, Alabama, or any other team is in fact better than another from a different conference. That can only be done by playing. Quit with the nonsense.

yawn.

obviously we don't have a round robin in football.

you can't prove to me that florida state is better than kentucky but we make assumptions based on the data that we do have.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn.

obviously we don't have a round robin in football.

you can't prove to me that florida state is better than kentucky but we make assumptions based on the data that we do have.

The word in bold is the best thing that you have posted on the Hoop to date. You are assuming a lot of things.

I also find it funny that you "yawn" at the fact that the SEC agreed to the BCS rules. Guess what that means.

tumblr_muocaqDdAk1qksk74o1_400.gif

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word in bold is the best thing that you have posted on the Hoop to date. You are assuming a lot of things.

I also find it funny that you "yawn" at the fact that the SEC agreed to the BCS rules. Guess what that means.

tumblr_muocaqDdAk1qksk74o1_400.gif

had to be done. you act like because the big 12 agreed to it as well that oklahoma state fans in 2011 have no right to complain.

or that if jameis had been suspended and voters dropped fsu to #3 or #4 fsu fans would have no right to complain.

obviously false.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to be done. you act like because the big 12 agreed to it as well that oklahoma state fans in 2011 have no right to complain.

or that if jameis had been suspended and voters dropped fsu to #3 or #4 fsu fans would have no right to complain.

obviously false.

Actually if Jameis had been suspended they would not have a reason to complain because they would be assuming that FSU already beat Duke. Before the game was played. If they beat Duke and got passed over they have no reason IF the mathematics and voters moved them down. So that one is out.

As far as OSU they played in a BCS bowl game. They did not get to the NCG, but they still played in a NCG. Since they lost to IOWA STATE no they had no reason to bitch.

All conferences agreed to the BCS rules and the rules changes as they came about. Cannot now bitch and moan if it does not work in their favor. End of story.