• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Iowa week/game thread

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another heart attack game. Made enough mistakes to get killed but found a way to win.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad they could pull out the W but I can't say I gained any confidence in this team from that game. Offense, defense and special teams all looked good in some spots and absolutely awful in others. The fact that Parsons isn't getting all the snaps at that OLB spot over Farmer is almost criminal. I watched Farmer get victimized multiple times in a row on that Iowa drive that ended in the INT. I hope I'm wrong, but I think PSU gets hammered in AA next week.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not expecting a win against Michigan but you never know.

Agree, Farmer had to pull his jockstrap up from around his ankles a couple of times.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trace could throw the ball more than 30 yards, Hamler would have had atleast 2 TDs.

Can we please just start Tommy?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not expecting a win against Michigan but you never know.

Agree, Farmer had to pull his jockstrap up from around his ankles a couple of times.

Koa Farmer has absolutely no business being on field over Micah at this point. Its borderline laughable. Same for Jan Johnson and Ellis Brooks. Defense played a tremendous game yesterday, by far their best effort of year. They were at their best with the LB group of Micah, Ellis and Cam and it wasn't close. I think that unit may be turning the corner finally with the youth having the experience now. Offense played well after the first couple drives as well.....those first 2 drives were nauseating though. Was good to see TOmmy step up and play well in his time. Special tems, WOW, what a different story. I'm not one to call for coaches heads, but for Christ sake, Galiano unit has been terrible and gotten worse all year. Only positives are straight natural talent of the return men in Hamler and Thompkins. HE absolytely has to go.

One of my biggest positives from yesterday, Pinegar nailed some big kicks that weren't chip shots.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koa Farmer has absolutely no business being on field over Micah at this point. Its borderline laughable. Same for Jan Johnson and Ellis Brooks. Defense played a tremendous game yesterday, by far their best effort of year. They were at their best with the LB group of Micah, Ellis and Cam and it wasn't close. I think that unit may be turning the corner finally with the youth having the experience now. Offense played well after the first couple drives as well.....those first 2 drives were nauseating though. Was good to see TOmmy step up and play well in his time. Special tems, WOW, what a different story. I'm not one to call for coaches heads, but for Christ sake, Galiano unit has been terrible and gotten worse all year. Only positives are straight natural talent of the return men in Hamler and Thompkins. HE absolytely has to go.

One of my biggest positives from yesterday, Pinegar nailed some big kicks that weren't chip shots.

I feel the same way about Polk on offense. Thompkins finally showed up yesterday which is a good sign but Polk has yet to do anything. I thought Dotson looked good in his limited run yesterday. Wouldn’t mind seeing anyone out there rather than Polk though honestly. Whether it’s CSB, Shorter, George or whoever. Polk just isn’t effective.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way about Polk on offense. Thompkins finally showed up yesterday which is a good sign but Polk has yet to do anything. I thought Dotson looked good in his limited run yesterday. Wouldn’t mind seeing anyone out there rather than Polk though honestly. Whether it’s CSB, Shorter, George or whoever. Polk just isn’t effective.

Yeah, I have had enough of Polk as well. Its bad enough he can't catch, but he gets destroyed when he tries to block on outside as well