• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Tweet regarding UNC

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC[heat]'s Larry Fedora: "Obviously Notre Dame matches up with us both on & off the field, with the entire league. I think that’s a great thing.”

Notre Dame has some major catching up to do if the want to match up with UNCheat off the field. Do they even have a AFAM department?

Since when is AFAM the only department at Carolina?

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is AFAM the only department at Carolina?

It's the most famous one! I don't actually know anything about UNCheat's academics other than through the scandal.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the most famous one! I don't actually know anything about UNCheat's academics other than through the scandal.

Its a good university regardless of whether or not AFAM is a joke department. Thats coming from someone that doesnt go to school there, UNCs academics arent on par with a CC or something because of an AFAM department. Even after the scandal they just got rated as the #5 public university

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandr...kings/national-universities/top-public/spp+50

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a good university regardless of whether or not AFAM is a joke department. Thats coming from someone that doesnt go to school there, UNCs academics arent on par with a CC or something because of an AFAM department. Even after the scandal they just got rated as the #5 public university

Top Public Schools | Rankings | Top National Universities | US News

I don't doubt it's a good school lol. I'm just taking the opportunity to dump on UNCheat because I think they payed players and we lost a couple important recruits because of that. All this academic stuff is icing on the cake. Until any sanctions, punishments, public shamings or whatever occur this is just the make fun of UNCheat thread.

Not trolling just hating.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just announced Chancellor Thorpe will step down at the end of this academic year. "In the best interest for the future of the University". In other words, get out before the NCAA digs under some more rocks.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His resignation is effective at the end of his contract. :L

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im pretty sure thats not a resignation then

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole cell phone thing is puppet theater. Butch Davis is a smart guy, and smart guys don't break rules on their personal cell phones.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole cell phone thing is puppet theater. Butch Davis is a smart guy, and smart guys don't break rules on their personal cell phones.

Most people were waiting on the report, expecting there to be evidence of rampant and blatant cheating.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people were waiting on the report, expecting there to be evidence of rampant and blatant cheating.

Were they? I'm sure some people were, but like I said it would be pretty dumb to do the kind of things people (including me) are alleging on your personal cell. I got a little excited when I first heard they were going after his cell too, but it's just pretty unlikely he'd be dumb enough to use his personal cell.

I don't actually think Butch was making direct illegitimate contact with any recruits or with Wichard. I think it all went through Blake. Any way, it seems more and more like UNCheat is going to escape with a wrist slap, which is unfortunate but not unexpected. Swing by the board next week and we can talk some real football.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butch Davis called me from his personal cell phone and offered me a hooker. **true story**

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they? I'm sure some people were, but like I said it would be pretty dumb to do the kind of things people (including me) are alleging on your personal cell. I got a little excited when I first heard they were going after his cell too, but it's just pretty unlikely he'd be dumb enough to use his personal cell.

I don't actually think Butch was making direct illegitimate contact with any recruits or with Wichard. I think it all went through Blake. Any way, it seems more and more like UNCheat is going to escape with a wrist slap, which is unfortunate but not unexpected. Swing by the board next week and we can talk some real football.

Will do, sir.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obligatory :bump: