• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interestign Seahawks Stat... Kind of

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. No way to know. Seattle had a habit of pouring it on late in games on the road that year. We ended up winning that game 24-14 so it's not like the Redskins defense was stopping us at the end of that game either.

You are right we will never know. I'm just voicing my opinion of just what I was seeing in that game before and after he tweaked his knee on that 2nd drive. Maybe Seattle does still hold on to win that game whether he is healthy or not but my opinion obviously is no.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but again heard it on the radio.

The Seahawks, during the Russell Wilson era, have never won a playoff game on the road (with the exception of the Super Bowl. Now, they have never had to play a playoff game on the road, but I thought it was an interesting point.

This game will be another test for Russell and the rest of the team. A first time, if you will.
Didn't check the facts before I posted. National radio flop.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was sirius mad dog radio. I don't quite remember. Either way, i have quoted the radio before and been wrong. You'd think I would have learned my lesson.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans took about 2 seconds to start having an orgy in here.
rightfully so. i rarely fact check when I should. No time for that. I would rather take a beating for posting nonsense and move on. :rolleyes2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a hard game to forget

In Willams defense, if he really punched him in the face instead of shoving it Sherman would have been done for that postseason.
never saw that. Damn I like Trent Williams now...

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So RW is 1-1 on the road in the playoffs, or 2-2 if you count SB's. That's seems pretty average for a QB.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but again heard it on the radio.

The Seahawks, during the Russell Wilson era, have never won a playoff game on the road (with the exception of the Super Bowl. Now, they have never had to play a playoff game on the road, but I thought it was an interesting point.

This game will be another test for Russell and the rest of the team. A first time, if you will.

They look a lot better on the road this year. They are only 5-3 at home and that includes a win over the Bears without Cutler and a ref-assisted "win" over the Lions. So much for the "12th man" advantage.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look a lot better on the road this year. They are only 5-3 at home and that includes a win over the Bears without Cutler and a ref-assisted "win" over the Lions. So much for the "12th man" advantage.

To be fair their first two home losses were to the #1 and #2 seeds and Seattle actually had the lead in both of those games in the 4th quarter. No shame in those losses. The Rams game however.....???? Those fricken Rams always play us like it's the superbowl. Man they are tough to beat for us.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair their first two home losses were to the #1 and #2 seeds and Seattle actually had the lead in both of those games in the 4th quarter. No shame in those losses. The Rams game however.....???? Those fricken Rams always play us like it's the superbowl. Man they are tough to beat for us.
just like the ravens are our kryptonite

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never saw that. Damn I like Trent Williams now...

It was great wasn't it?

I'm glad my Redskins beach towel and mug I ordered came yesterday....

I'm not going over to the darkside but they will always be the Redskins to me going forward.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I"ve had the radio steer me wrong before also... We beat WA in WA his rookie year... We also in all rights should a beat Atlanta on the road when Wilson brought Seattle back from a huge 4th quarter deficit ... Atlanta got it done though with a last second field goal.... Those are the only 2 road playoff games Russ has had to face because the next 2 years we had the #1 seed.... So he's 1-1 on the road as a starter in the playoffs... Not sure if the Super-Bowl counts as a road game though, in that case he's 2-2 away from the Clink in the playoffs if you count both title games....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, don't know how relevant that stat is. Every game is a clean slate in the NFL, especially in the POs. The whole team needs to be in sync and deliver and that's what they are preparing for.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, don't know how relevant that stat is. Every game is a clean slate in the NFL, especially in the POs. The whole team needs to be in sync and deliver and that's what they are preparing for.

The one that was debunked in post 2?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one that was debunked in post 2?
Perhaps. I read through the thread and apparently it's like 2-2? Point is that people extrapolate somewhat irrelevant past stuff into current situations to make a point. My dear Pats fans brethren are especially guilty of such behavior.